Windows 10: Mail & Calendar app missing in Windows 11

Discus and support Mail & Calendar app missing in Windows 11 in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hi,I do have Outlook subscription installed, however, I wanted to add my private Google mail/calendar to the default Windows app.After upgrade from... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Galtom, Oct 11, 2021.

1. Galtom Win User

Mail & Calendar app missing in Windows 11

Hi,I do have Outlook subscription installed, however, I wanted to add my private Google mail/calendar to the default Windows app.After upgrade from Windows 10 there is no Mai/Calendar app anywhere...Can you help?Also, it seems that there is an issue with adding a Google account under Email & account. I was hoping the app will pop up if I add the account there...

:)

Galtom, Oct 11, 2021
  2. Brink Win User

Mail app will not open on 10041.

Hello Adam,

This is the suggested solution below if you haven't already tried it. Mail & Calendar app missing in Windows 11 :)

In this Windows 10 build 10041, the Mail, Calendar, and People apps may be broken due to a licensing issue with the Store Beta. To get these apps working again, you need to follow these steps:

• Open powershell as administrator
    • Run the command Get-appxprovisionedpackage –online | where-object {$_.packagename –like “*windowscommunicationsapps*”} | remove-appxprovisionedpackage –online
    • Re-install Mail, People and Calendar from the Store (green tile)

Brink, Oct 11, 2021
  3. Mel Tar Win User
    Mel Tar, Oct 11, 2021
  4. Edwin Win User

Mail app will not open on 10041.

Hey Shawn,
    I did that to no avail, then I ran WSReset.exe; now I'm good on all 3, Mail, Calendar and People! *Confused
    Go figure!

Store Cache - Clear in Windows 8

Edwin, Oct 11, 2021
Thema:

1. Mail & Calendar app missing in Windows 11 - Similar Threads - Mail Calendar app

2. Missing Mail & Calendar app

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Missing Mail & Calendar app: Hi all, Broken record here again to vent my spleen.Yet again I have discovered on turning on my laptop, that my mail app has been disabled, nay vanished, and replaced with the wonderous new Outlook. Needless to say I hunted around to find my 'missing 'missing' mail app and...
  3. Missing Mail & Calendar app

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Missing Mail & Calendar app: Hi all, Broken record here again to vent my spleen.Yet again I have discovered on turning on my laptop, that my mail app has been disabled, nay vanished, and replaced with the wonderous new Outlook. Needless to say I hunted around to find my 'missing 'missing' mail app and...
  4. Missing Mail & Calendar app

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. Windows 11 - Mail and Calendar App Issues.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 - Mail and Calendar App Issues.: Since upgrading to Windows 11, Mail and Calendar are not working correctly. I have problems sending email from any of my 3 accounts - it gets hung up in Outbox. Creating a new email, it creates about 4 'drafts' that I have to manually delete.I have 'repaired' Mail account...
  6. Windows 11 - Mail and Calendar App Issues.

Windows 11 - Mail and Calendar App Issues.: Since upgrading to Windows 11, Mail and Calendar are not working correctly. I have problems sending email from any of my 3 accounts - it gets hung up in Outbox. Creating a new email, it creates about 4 'drafts' that I have to manually delete.I have 'repaired' Mail account...
  7. Mail & Calendar app missing in Windows 11

Mail & Calendar app missing in Windows 11: Hi,I do have Outlook subscription installed, however, I wanted to add my private Google mail/calendar to the default Windows app.After upgrade from Windows 10 there is no Mai/Calendar app anywhere...Can you help?Also, it seems that there is an issue with adding a Google...
  8. Mail and Calendar app update Icons Missing

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Mail and Calendar app update Icons Missing: Both icons in the start menu and upon opening the apps are missing ever since they were modified. How do i undo the update? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-update/mail-and-calendar-app-update-icons-missing/54d481e2-1f51-46eb-b031-704fc0aadbbf
  9. Mail & Calendar App

in Browsers and Email
    Mail & Calendar App: By default, M&C app will install an outlook account according to your sign in. I sign into W10 with a non MS account "---@gmail.com" so my default account is listed like this, I can't seem to straighten it out/ delete/change it. Suggestions appreciated. [img] 42744
  10. Calendar and Contacts Missing in W10 Mail App

in Windows 10 Support
    Calendar and Contacts Missing in W10 Mail App: I finally got Mail App's email working. It picked up all the mail in my Outlook 2016 pst file.. However, it didn't pick up any of the events or people in the Calendar and Contacts from the same pst file. I thought that was supposed to happen. What do I need to do to import my...