Windows 10: Mail & Calendar App Update Now In Store

Discus and support Mail & Calendar App Update Now In Store in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; New Mail & Calendar App Update Ready in Store Version 17.6568. 46331.0 Just done mine and downloaded and installed ok 44385 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by hTconeM9user, Mar 16, 2016.

1. Mail & Calendar App Update Now In Store

New Mail & Calendar App Update Ready in Store
    Version
    17.6568. 46331.0
    Just done mine and downloaded and installed ok

:)

hTconeM9user, Mar 16, 2016

2. Email will not sync in Windows 10

Hello Rolo,

I understand the inconvenience you have experienced.

Check for Mail & Calendar app update in Windows Store. Launch
    Windows Store, click on your Profile on top right of Windows Store, and select
    Download and Updates. Now click
    Check for updates, to see if any update available for Mail & Calendar app.
    Once update is installed, open Mail app to see if problem still persist.

Please check this settings by navigating to Start /> Settings /> Privacy /> Calendar
    and see Mail app is allowed to allowed to access the calendar app. If it is already toggled on, just toggle off, reboot your PC and then toggled them on.

Yashwanth Kotakuri, Mar 16, 2016
  3. Emails are missing after shutdown and restart of Windows 10 PC

Hello Colin,

Thank you for getting back to us with required details.

Check for Mail & Calendar app update in Windows Store. Launch
    Windows Store, click on your Profile on top right of Windows Store, and select
    Download and Updates. Now click
    Check for updates, to see if any update available for Mail & Calendar app.
    Once update is installed, open Mail app to see if problem still persist.

Also check this by adding another Email account to Mail app to see the root cause of the issue. I mean, try to add Outlook account or Gmail account with Mail app to see if the issue persist with them too.

Keep us posted the outcome.

Yashwanth Kotakuri, Mar 16, 2016
Thema:

Mail & Calendar App Update Now In Store

1. Mail & Calendar App Update Now In Store - Similar Threads - Mail Calendar App

2. Mail/Calendar App !

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Mail/Calendar App !: Although I have reported this before the problem is still there! I have used the Mail/Calendar app for a long time now and think it's great when it's working OK!!! At least once a week I either have to reset it, uninstall and put back or remove my email account and put back....
  3. mail and calendar app

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    mail and calendar app: I cannot download mail and calendar app from MS Store. I get message there is something wrong, try again, code 0x80070426. Have tried several times over last couple of days with same message....
  4. All Store Apps like Mail, Calendar, Photos and App store

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    All Store Apps like Mail, Calendar, Photos and App store: Hi, I am experiencing an issue on every app that i try to open which came with windows "There’s a problem with OneNoteAll Apps. Reinstall the application from its original install location or contact your administrator". I can only run Third Party applications like chrome for...
  5. Mail and calendar App

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Mail and calendar App: My mail app will not work. I have tried pretty much everything I can find online to get it working again. Any ideas? Thanks in advance https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/mail-and-calendar-app/e50f6c3c-83f0-494e-949c-3977104adf56
  6. Calendar and Mail app

Calendar and Mail app: Mail app stopped working. Hotmail email was fine but linked gmail refused to sync. Could not access "manage accounts" - nothing happened when clicking on account names for either hotmail or gmail. Tried resetting the app as suggested in help but now cant even open the...
  7. Mail and Calendar App in update loop

Mail and Calendar App in update loop: It seems as though this started a week ago. When I go to the store to update apps, Mail and Calendar starts to update but goes in a loop of download and then errors out with a 0x80246019. I have tried resetting the store, the troubleshooter and other suspects, but every day I...
  8. Mail & Calendar App

in Browsers and Email
    Mail & Calendar App: By default, M&C app will install an outlook account according to your sign in. I sign into W10 with a non MS account "---@gmail.com" so my default account is listed like this, I can't seem to straighten it out/ delete/change it. Suggestions appreciated. [img] 42744
  9. Mail and calendar app update

Mail and calendar app update: New update came down pipe today. Successful update first time. Seems safe and working across all user accounts on my machines, as ever I recommend a restore point prior to updating any native app 44384
  10. Calendar, Mail and Store app problems

Calendar, Mail and Store app problems: Calendar and Mail app don't work: I click on their icons. Nothing happens. The system is able to launch Store, I have several app updates that are pending, but when I try to download them I get an error as response (download seem to work, while installation don't). I tried...