Windows 10: Mail/Calendar App

Discus and support Mail/Calendar App in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; My mail/calendar app have been crashing since yesterday. When I open either, I may see my email or I may see my calendar, but the programs close after... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by JaneHarkins, Sep 16, 2020 at 4:17 PM.

1. Mail/Calendar App

My mail/calendar app have been crashing since yesterday. When I open either, I may see my email or I may see my calendar, but the programs close after a second or two. This morning, I spent a lot of time making certain that updates were current, and now they are, but the mail/calendar app is still crashing. Recommendations?

:)

2. Brink Win User

Mail app will not open on 10041.

Hello Adam,

This is the suggested solution below if you haven't already tried it. Mail/Calendar App :)

In this Windows 10 build 10041, the Mail, Calendar, and People apps may be broken due to a licensing issue with the Store Beta. To get these apps working again, you need to follow these steps:

• Open powershell as administrator
    • Run the command Get-appxprovisionedpackage –online | where-object {$_.packagename –like “*windowscommunicationsapps*”} | remove-appxprovisionedpackage –online
    • Re-install Mail, People and Calendar from the Store (green tile)

3. Edwin Win User
    Mail app will not open on 10041.

Hey Shawn,
    I did that to no avail, then I ran WSReset.exe; now I'm good on all 3, Mail, Calendar and People! *Confused
    Go figure!

Store Cache - Clear in Windows 8

4. meebers Win User

Mail/Calendar App

Mail & Calendar App

By default, M&C app will install an outlook account according to your sign in. I sign into W10 with a non MS account "---@gmail.com" so my default account is listed like this, I can't seem to straighten it out/ delete/change it. Suggestions appreciated.

Mail/Calendar App [​IMG]

Thema:

Mail/Calendar App

1. Mail/Calendar App - Similar Threads - Mail Calendar App

2. Mail and Calendar App not reinstalling

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Mail and Calendar App not reinstalling: Hi, Recently, my Mail and Calendar app that came pre-installed on my Surface Pro computer stopped working. I would click on it and nothing would open. I have had this happen previously with other apps its only just started happening and I'm not sure why and to fix the...
  3. Mail and calendar App

Mail and calendar App: My mail app will not work. I have tried pretty much everything I can find online to get it working again. Any ideas? Thanks in advance https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/mail-and-calendar-app/e50f6c3c-83f0-494e-949c-3977104adf56
  4. Mail and Calendar app. problem

in Browsers and Email
    Mail and Calendar app. problem: Q. Will the Mail and Calendar app run on Windows 10 pro Insider preview build 18334? I can't get the app to install. Thanks! 127026
  5. Calendar and Mail app

Calendar and Mail app: Mail app stopped working. Hotmail email was fine but linked gmail refused to sync. Could not access "manage accounts" - nothing happened when clicking on account names for either hotmail or gmail. Tried resetting the app as suggested in help but now cant even open the...
  6. Problems with Mail and Calendar App

Problems with Mail and Calendar App: I cannot access my email. Have gone to the Settings and the App permissions for Email is set to Off and is grayed out so I cannot change it. I have reset the App multiple times but it did not help the problem....
  7. Mail & Calendar App

in Browsers and Email
    Mail & Calendar App: By default, M&C app will install an outlook account according to your sign in. I sign into W10 with a non MS account "---@gmail.com" so my default account is listed like this, I can't seem to straighten it out/ delete/change it. Suggestions appreciated. [img] 42744
  8. Microsoft Mail and Calendar App

in Browsers and Email
    Microsoft Mail and Calendar App: I tried to use MS Mail using subject app - and it looked good....except it kept changing my password and wouldn't work. I noticed there was an earlier closed thread similar to this, but not current and the solution regarded 3rd party firewall, which is not my case. I am using...
  9. Mail and calendar app update

Mail and calendar app update: New update came down pipe today. Successful update first time. Seems safe and working across all user accounts on my machines, as ever I recommend a restore point prior to updating any native app 44384
  10. Calendar and Mail app not launching

Calendar and Mail app not launching: I have a new computer that came with W10 installed. Now one week on the above apps fo not launch. I have run System file Checker that reported it had found and repaired corrupt files (already!!). However the apps still do not launch. Any ideas? J 40270