Windows 10: Mail & Calendar Issues with outlook.com

Discus and support Mail & Calendar Issues with outlook.com in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Over the last week or so Mail and Calendar for Windows 10 has been having the following problems for me: 1) Focused Inbox no longer an option for my... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Terry Franklin, Oct 10, 2018.

1. Terry Franklin Win User

Mail & Calendar Issues with outlook.com

Over the last week or so Mail and Calendar for Windows 10 has been having the following problems for me:

1) Focused Inbox no longer an option for my live.com account

2) Changing colors in an outlook.com calendar in the Windows 10 Calendar app does not persist.

3) The Windows 10 Calendar no longer does location suggestions when creating a new appointment.

What has happened?

:)

Terry Franklin, Oct 10, 2018
  2. Jayzilla Win User

Delete mails in Outlook but want to keep mails untouch in webmail

When I deleted an email in outlook and my webmail got deleted too. I want to keep all the inbox mails from the webmail even I complete deleted in outlook. I spend hrs can't think it out how. Any step by step instruction? I'm using IMAP account btw. Thanks and Merry Christmas.

Jayzilla, Oct 10, 2018
  3. Slartybart Win User
    Mail and Calendar App (preview): help and known issues

Welcome to Outlook Mail and Outlook Calendar for Windows Technical Preview
    Applies To: Outlook Mail for Windows 10, Outlook Calendar for Windows 10, Outlook for Windows Phone 10
    Known issues in Mail and Calendar apps for Windows Technical Preview
    Issues in this list might occur in the Mail and Calendar Windows 10 Technical Preview apps for Desktop as well as the Outlook Mail and Outlook Calendar Preview apps for Mobile (Windows Phone).

Slartybart, Oct 10, 2018
  4. Mystere Win User

Mail and Calendar App (preview): help and known issues

Good catch.. from that link:

Mystere, Oct 10, 2018
Thema:

1. Mail & Calendar Issues with outlook.com - Similar Threads - Mail Calendar Issues

2. Windows 10 Mail app and Outlook .com

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 Mail app and Outlook .com: I'm having a problem with Mail and Outlook. When I go to view my e-mail messages using the Mail app viewer all of the body content of the message is in some sort of plain text or computer language. There are no pictures of graphics in the message just this plain text...
  3. Mail and calendar

in Windows 10 Customization
    Mail and calendar: If I try and open either, I get a message stating Give us a minute. We're updating Mail. It should be ready to use shortly and offers to Copy to clipboard or close. This has been like it since yesterday. Any ideas anybody please? Shelley...
  4. Mail & Calendar Issues

in Browsers and Email
    Mail & Calendar Issues: Hello, I usually help my elderly mother out when she has problems with her computer but this time I have no clue what could be going on here. She can't get her MAIL or CALENDAR programs to work. If you click on the icon, nothing happens at all. I tried everything I could...
  5. Calendar and mail app issues

Calendar and mail app issues: Hello ! I'm currently trying to set the mail app of W10 to read my Gmail mailbox but after configure, the app doesn't find any elements to show... Does anyone managed to configure a Gmail account into the mail app of W10 successfully ? Is there something special to do ?...
  6. Mail and calendar update available BUT there is an issue

Mail and calendar update available BUT there is an issue: There is a new mail and calendar update being offered on the store. But everytime I click to download it, it completes but then gets offered again immediately. So it seems to be screwed. The apps still work but the update keeps re-appearing. Anyone else having same issue?...
  7. Outlook 2016 Profile Calendar Issue

in Microsoft Office and 365
    Outlook 2016 Profile Calendar Issue: I have a user that works for a subsidiary of our company. He is not on our Exchange server, but uses a Business Mail account through 1and1. The account uses POP3/IMAP, unfortunately. Now, his Outlook has two Profiles created for the same address. One is for in the office,...
  8. Export calendar from Mail and Calendar for Windows 10 to Outlook 2016?

in Microsoft Office and 365
    Export calendar from Mail and Calendar for Windows 10 to Outlook 2016?: I'm trying to help a friend who has just installed Office 2016 on her computer, which was recently upgraded from Win7 to Win10. She's been using Outlook.com and has accumulated a fair amount of email, contacts and calendar appointments. I've managed to get her email to...
  9. Mail & Calendar

Mail & Calendar: New version Of Mail & Calendar App available from Windows 10 Store You may find when you to Store that it is ready to be downloaded A notice may come up to close it and download it again That is what I did and it went in ok 41466
  10. New Calendar, Mail, and mobile Outlook features

in Windows 10 News
    New Calendar, Mail, and mobile Outlook features: wow, cheers Brink - looks like fun.. *Thumbs