Windows 10: Mail & Calendar Issues with outlook.com

Discus and support Mail & Calendar Issues with outlook.com in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Over the last week or so Mail and Calendar for Windows 10 has been having the following problems for me: 1) Focused Inbox no longer an option for my... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Terry Franklin, Oct 10, 2018.

1. Mail & Calendar Issues with outlook.com

Over the last week or so Mail and Calendar for Windows 10 has been having the following problems for me:

1) Focused Inbox no longer an option for my live.com account

2) Changing colors in an outlook.com calendar in the Windows 10 Calendar app does not persist.

3) The Windows 10 Calendar no longer does location suggestions when creating a new appointment.

What has happened?

:)

Terry Franklin, Oct 10, 2018
  2. Jayzilla Win User

Delete mails in Outlook but want to keep mails untouch in webmail

When I deleted an email in outlook and my webmail got deleted too. I want to keep all the inbox mails from the webmail even I complete deleted in outlook. I spend hrs can't think it out how. Any step by step instruction? I'm using IMAP account btw. Thanks and Merry Christmas.

Jayzilla, Oct 10, 2018
  3. Mail and Calendar App (preview): help and known issues

Welcome to Outlook Mail and Outlook Calendar for Windows Technical Preview
    Applies To: Outlook Mail for Windows 10, Outlook Calendar for Windows 10, Outlook for Windows Phone 10
    Known issues in Mail and Calendar apps for Windows Technical Preview
    Issues in this list might occur in the Mail and Calendar Windows 10 Technical Preview apps for Desktop as well as the Outlook Mail and Outlook Calendar Preview apps for Mobile (Windows Phone).

Slartybart, Oct 10, 2018
  4. Mystere Win User

Mail & Calendar Issues with outlook.com

Mail and Calendar App (preview): help and known issues

Good catch.. from that link:

Mystere, Oct 10, 2018
Thema:

Mail & Calendar Issues with outlook.com

1. Mail & Calendar Issues with outlook.com - Similar Threads - Mail Calendar Issues

2. Mail and Calendar app issue

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Mail and Calendar app issue: Something about my luck with MS answers. They never seem to work for me on mine. Mail & Calendar always worked. Then one day I clicked on it, it opened, and almost immediately it disappeared. I read up on solutions and I've RESET it. UNINSTALLED it. Tried to reinstall it from...
  3. calendar display when in outlook mail

in Windows 10 Customization
    calendar display when in outlook mail: When I have outlook windows 10 open for my mail, I have always had a calendar pane on the right side. Recently it disappeared, and I can't find the settings to get it back. Any suggestions?...
  4. Mail and calendar Reinstallation issue

Mail and calendar Reinstallation issue: while reinstalling mail and calendar app from Microsoft store, it shows that ur device is not compitable. Please suggest the solutions. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/mail-and-calendar-reinstallation-issue/7fd1167b-130b-4c5e-ad17-426431995923
  5. Outlook calendar issue.

in Browsers and Email
    Outlook calendar issue.: Hi again, I use the online version of Outlook. I have Office 2013 but when I attempt to open it I am redirected to the online version. I guess they want me to pay for it now. My online Outlook calendar is not showing text where my events are. If I go back to previous...
  6. W10M: Outlook-Mail and Outlook-Calendar not starting

W10M: Outlook-Mail and Outlook-Calendar not starting: Hello, since yesterday (update to version 16006.11001.20083.0) the Outlook-Mail and Outlook-Calendar apps are not starting anymore on my Lumia 735. There is nor error message or something else. Removing all accounts: same result.. Soft reset: same result. Even after a hard...
  7. Outlook Mail and Outlook Calendar will not start on my Windows Phone.

Outlook Mail and Outlook Calendar will not start on my Windows Phone.: Outlook apps have been running fine for years, suddenly stopped yesterday. Running Windows 10 on a Nokia 930, can't see anything that's not up to date....
  8. Windows 10 Mail app and Outlook .com

Windows 10 Mail app and Outlook .com: I'm having a problem with Mail and Outlook. When I go to view my e-mail messages using the Mail app viewer all of the body content of the message is in some sort of plain text or computer language. There are no pictures of graphics in the message just this plain text...
  9. Mail & Calendar Issues

in Browsers and Email
    Mail & Calendar Issues: Hello, I usually help my elderly mother out when she has problems with her computer but this time I have no clue what could be going on here. She can't get her MAIL or CALENDAR programs to work. If you click on the icon, nothing happens at all. I tried everything I could...
  10. Calendar and mail app issues

Calendar and mail app issues: Hello ! I'm currently trying to set the mail app of W10 to read my Gmail mailbox but after configure, the app doesn't find any elements to show... Does anyone managed to configure a Gmail account into the mail app of W10 successfully ? Is there something special to do ?...