Windows 10: Mail & Calendar Issues

Discus and support Mail & Calendar Issues in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; I have version 10240 Which Windows 10 version do you have ? 10240 or 10586 ? To find out, in the search bar, type winver > press Enter key.... Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by tss01, Mar 7, 2016.

1. OvrilPT Win User

Mail & Calendar Issues

I have version 10240

OvrilPT, Apr 4, 2016
  2. davidhk Win User

Well, you are a few versions behind, as you can see from my screenshot.

How come Windows Update did not offer you to update to newer versions ?

Anyway, please use this method to get yourself updated to 10586. After installed and activated, you should be receiving Windows updates which will bring you to 10586.164.

Download the iso file from Tech Bench link :
    https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/soft...brrWLRbagYCa0w

scroll down to Select Edition > click the pointer at the right and select the same Windows 10 version as your computer is now using> click Confirm.
    click the pointer and select Language > make sure you pick the same language the computer is now running > click Confirm
    select the bit version, 32 or 64-bit. Make sure you select the same bit version as the computer is now running.
    at the bottom, click the pointer next to Save > click Save As > navigate to a folder of your choice > click the chosen folder > click Save
    The iso will start downloading to your chosen folder.
    When it is done, go to that folder > open the folder > right click at the iso file > click Mount > click Setup.exe
    Installation will begin.
    It will allow you to keep you files, settings and apps.
    No product key is required.
    Activation will be automatic.

davidhk, Apr 4, 2016
  3. OvrilPT Win User
    It worked!! My apps are working normally now, thank you so much!!!

OvrilPT, Apr 4, 2016
  4. davidhk Win User

Mail & Calendar Issues

You are welcome.

davidhk, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

Mail & Calendar Issues

1. Mail & Calendar Issues - Similar Threads - Mail Calendar Issues

2. Mail and Calendar app issue

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Mail and Calendar app issue: Something about my luck with MS answers. They never seem to work for me on mine. Mail & Calendar always worked. Then one day I clicked on it, it opened, and almost immediately it disappeared. I read up on solutions and I've RESET it. UNINSTALLED it. Tried to reinstall it from...
  3. Mail and calendar Reinstallation issue

Mail and calendar Reinstallation issue: while reinstalling mail and calendar app from Microsoft store, it shows that ur device is not compitable. Please suggest the solutions. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/mail-and-calendar-reinstallation-issue/7fd1167b-130b-4c5e-ad17-426431995923
  4. Mail & Calendar

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Mail & Calendar: Windows 10 -- Mail and Calendar are not working. Updating message has been running for 2 days. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/mail-calendar/2e36b1a5-95e6-4bf4-b4ab-ac3ef20b7135
  5. Mail & Calendar Issues with outlook.com

Mail & Calendar Issues with outlook.com: Over the last week or so Mail and Calendar for Windows 10 has been having the following problems for me: 1) Focused Inbox no longer an option for my live.com account 2) Changing colors in an outlook.com calendar in the Windows 10 Calendar app does not persist. 3) The...
  6. Mail and calendar

in Windows 10 Customization
    Mail and calendar: If I try and open either, I get a message stating Give us a minute. We're updating Mail. It should be ready to use shortly and offers to Copy to clipboard or close. This has been like it since yesterday. Any ideas anybody please? Shelley...
  7. Mail and Calendar

in Browsers and Email
    Mail and Calendar: Why don't deleted emails go to the deleted items folder? 20862
  8. Calendar and mail app issues

Calendar and mail app issues: Hello ! I'm currently trying to set the mail app of W10 to read my Gmail mailbox but after configure, the app doesn't find any elements to show... Does anyone managed to configure a Gmail account into the mail app of W10 successfully ? Is there something special to do ?...
  9. Mail and calendar update available BUT there is an issue

Mail and calendar update available BUT there is an issue: There is a new mail and calendar update being offered on the store. But everytime I click to download it, it completes but then gets offered again immediately. So it seems to be screwed. The apps still work but the update keeps re-appearing. Anyone else having same issue?...
  10. Mail & Calendar

Mail & Calendar: New version Of Mail & Calendar App available from Windows 10 Store You may find when you to Store that it is ready to be downloaded A notice may come up to close it and download it again That is what I did and it went in ok 41466