Windows 10: Mail/Calendar won't launch anymore.

Discus and support Mail/Calendar won't launch anymore. in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hello, After the upgrade of Windows 10 Mail / Calendar app to 16005.11425.20190.0 the app no longer wants to open. An empty window appears and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Machtige arend, Apr 5, 2019.

1. Mail/Calendar won't launch anymore.

Hello,

After the upgrade of Windows 10 Mail / Calendar app to 16005.11425.20190.0 the app no longer wants to open. An empty window appears and immediately disappears. Are there any such reports? And how do I solve that?

Thanks

:)

Machtige arend, Apr 5, 2019
  2. Brink Win User

Mail app will not open on 10041.

Hello Adam,

This is the suggested solution below if you haven't already tried it. Mail/Calendar won't launch anymore. :)

In this Windows 10 build 10041, the Mail, Calendar, and People apps may be broken due to a licensing issue with the Store Beta. To get these apps working again, you need to follow these steps:

• Open powershell as administrator
    • Run the command Get-appxprovisionedpackage –online | where-object {$_.packagename –like “*windowscommunicationsapps*”} | remove-appxprovisionedpackage –online
    • Re-install Mail, People and Calendar from the Store (green tile)

Brink, Apr 5, 2019
  3. davidhk Win User
    Calendar and Mail app not launching

Use this tutorial to UNinstall Calendar and Mail.
    https://www.tenforums.com/tutorials/4...a.html#option2

Option Two
    Look for (To remove Calendar and Mail app from current account only) and use that command line on your Windows PowerShell.

After that, go to Windows Store and reinstall Mail and Calendar.

Mail/Calendar won't launch anymore. [​IMG]

davidhk, Apr 5, 2019
  4. stefanlee Win User

Mail/Calendar won't launch anymore.

5800 won´t display calendar items on front page

Whoa! fast answer, thanks.

You´re right. That´s crazy by the way, why won´t it show calendar items in "contacts" mode?

Some things aren´t really logical with this phone....

/SL

stefanlee, Apr 5, 2019
Thema:

Mail/Calendar won't launch anymore.

1. Mail/Calendar won't launch anymore. - Similar Threads - Mail Calendar won't

2. My calendar in Mail won't open

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My calendar in Mail won't open: My calendar in Mail won't open https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-calendar-in-mail-wont-open/b55266d1-c4dd-4d0a-b221-a65d3dc2dbc1
  3. My calendar in Mail won't open

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My calendar in Mail won't open: My calendar in Mail won't open https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-calendar-in-mail-wont-open/b55266d1-c4dd-4d0a-b221-a65d3dc2dbc1
  4. app error calendar won't launch

in Windows 10 Gaming
    app error calendar won't launch: Updated to windows 11. I tried clicking the date/time on the bottom right of my screen to check the calendar but it won't open. It is working before I upgraded....
  5. app error calendar won't launch

app error calendar won't launch: Updated to windows 11. I tried clicking the date/time on the bottom right of my screen to check the calendar but it won't open. It is working before I upgraded....
  6. Mail and Calendar won't open or run

Mail and Calendar won't open or run: The mail and calendar apps are shaded grey and will not open. I have troubleshot the problem to no avail. I used Powershell to uninstall and then reinstalled the apps. Once in the store, it says that the apps have already been installed. I recently updated to KB4346783....
  7. Mail and Calendar Apps won't open

in Browsers and Email
    Mail and Calendar Apps won't open: My Mail and Calendar Apps worked well for about a week, but today neither will open. How can I get them to open? 14284
  8. Calendar and Mail app not launching

Calendar and Mail app not launching: I have a new computer that came with W10 installed. Now one week on the above apps fo not launch. I have run System file Checker that reported it had found and repaired corrupt files (already!!). However the apps still do not launch. Any ideas? J 40270
  9. Mail and Calendar Apps won't open

Mail and Calendar Apps won't open: I just installed the Windows 10 Preview on my Surface Pro 3 and immediately updated it to the 10130 build. Anytime that I try to open up the Mail and Calendar apps, both will pop up for 1 second and then immediately crash. I've searched fixes but nothing has helped so far....
  10. Mail and Calendar app won't launch

Mail and Calendar app won't launch: Hi, I have a weird issue. My mail and calendar app will not launch. This started happening on Friday 7 August 2015 after the first cumulative update. I am on Windows 10 Home 64 bit. I have a Sony Vaio laptop and my installation is an upgrade from Windows 7 Home. Out...