Windows 10: Mail cannot be loaded

Discus and support Mail cannot be loaded in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I am using Windows defaulted mail service instead of Outlook. However, some mails cannot be displayed. It is blank. So, how can I address it?[ATTACH]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Simon_Ng, Nov 3, 2020.

1. Simon_Ng Win User

Mail cannot be loaded

I am using Windows defaulted mail service instead of Outlook. However, some mails cannot be displayed. It is blank. So, how can I address it? Mail cannot be loaded 90340ef6-24b4-40c7-8e82-36f0f798e900?upload=true.png

:)

Simon_Ng, Nov 3, 2020
  2. Brink Win User

Mail app will not open on 10041.

Hello Adam,

This is the suggested solution below if you haven't already tried it. Mail cannot be loaded :)

In this Windows 10 build 10041, the Mail, Calendar, and People apps may be broken due to a licensing issue with the Store Beta. To get these apps working again, you need to follow these steps:

• Open powershell as administrator
    • Run the command Get-appxprovisionedpackage –online | where-object {$_.packagename –like “*windowscommunicationsapps*”} | remove-appxprovisionedpackage –online
    • Re-install Mail, People and Calendar from the Store (green tile)

Brink, Nov 3, 2020
  3. Edwin Win User
    Mail app will not open on 10041.

Hey Shawn,
    I did that to no avail, then I ran WSReset.exe; now I'm good on all 3, Mail, Calendar and People! *Confused
    Go figure!

Store Cache - Clear in Windows 8

Edwin, Nov 3, 2020
  4. Mail cannot be loaded

windows mail app error code 0x8007000d "something went wrong" mail will not load

Hello,

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community. Sorry to hear that you are facing an issue with Windows Mail app.

I would suggest you to try the below methods and check if it helps.

Method 1:

I suggest you run the Windows Store app troubleshooter and check. Follow the steps:

• Press Windows Key + X.

• Click on Control Panel.

• Select Troubleshooting.

• On the left pane, click on View All.

• Click on Windows Store apps to run the troubleshooter.
    Method 2:

You may uninstall the apps which came inbuilt with Windows 10 using Windows PowerShell and reinstall using Windows store. Follow the below steps.

• Open the Start menu, type
      Windows PowerShell in the search bar.

• Right click on the Windows PowerShell and select
      Run as administrator.

• Enter the below command to reinstall the Mail and calendar app.
    get-appxpackage *microsoft.windowscommunicationsapps* | remove-appxpackage

After performing the above steps, install the Mail and calendar app form the Windows store.

Kindly let us know if you need any further assistance with Windows. We are glad to assist you.

Thank you.

ThofikhAhamad, Nov 3, 2020
Thema:

Mail cannot be loaded

1. Mail cannot be loaded - Similar Threads - Mail cannot loaded

2. aol mail won't load on windows 10 mail

in Windows 10 Gaming
    aol mail won't load on windows 10 mail: aol mail won't load on windows 10 mail https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/aol-mail-wont-load-on-windows-10-mail/1c60e0c6-784a-4de3-9c48-2f1ebaec2f9c
  3. aol mail won't load on windows 10 mail

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    aol mail won't load on windows 10 mail: aol mail won't load on windows 10 mail https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/aol-mail-wont-load-on-windows-10-mail/1c60e0c6-784a-4de3-9c48-2f1ebaec2f9c
  4. Yahoo mail won't load

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Yahoo mail won't load: Problem arose approx 2 mths ago. I use MS Mail on Win10 laptop. I have several email accts in MS Mail. 2 Outlook mail accounts and 2 hotmail accounts. Those work fine. receive/send emails fine. Appox 2 mths ago, my yahoo account started to Not receive new emails. Spoke to MS...
  5. Yahoo mail won't load

Yahoo mail won't load: Problem arose approx 2 mths ago. I use MS Mail on Win10 laptop. I have several email accts in MS Mail. 2 Outlook mail accounts and 2 hotmail accounts. Those work fine. receive/send emails fine. Appox 2 mths ago, my yahoo account started to Not receive new emails. Spoke to MS...
  6. cannot get my e-mail to load on windows 11 from aol mail.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    cannot get my e-mail to load on windows 11 from aol mail.: cannot get nmy email from aol mail to load on windows 11. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cannot-get-my-e-mail-to-load-on-windows-11-from/8fae7910-6463-4cc9-b488-70ae6f977bd3
  7. cannot get my e-mail to load on windows 11 from aol mail.

cannot get my e-mail to load on windows 11 from aol mail.: cannot get nmy email from aol mail to load on windows 11. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cannot-get-my-e-mail-to-load-on-windows-11-from/8fae7910-6463-4cc9-b488-70ae6f977bd3
  8. Windows mail cannot load Yahoo mail's captcha

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Windows mail cannot load Yahoo mail's captcha: Hi,The Windows Live Mail application cannot load Yahoo Mail's Captcha.I am trying to add my yahoo email account to the Windows Mail app. I have tried adding it as a yahoo account/advanced setup. I have tried uninstalling and clearing the cache.The problem is shown in the...
  9. mails on gmail not loading/opening

mails on gmail not loading/opening: on google chrome on window 10 I am opening Gmail but not opening emails contains. It get struck with loading. Any advice/help please. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/mails-on-gmail-not-loadingopening/d31b9b21-302c-4536-b540-e80162b5fd3e
  10. Mail app won't load.

in Browsers and Email
    Mail app won't load.: As of today, the Mail app, when opened just stays on the splash screen and doesn't load. Any fix for this? I would try to uninstall/reinstall but as far as I know, Windows won't let you do that with this particular app. 13366