Windows 10: mail cant fix my account

Discus and support mail cant fix my account in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; when i go to mail, theres a message thats says my account settings are out of date. i click on it and it shows an error message with 0x80070426... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by AnibalAlarcon, May 3, 2019.

1. mail cant fix my account

when i go to mail, theres a message thats says my account settings are out of date. i click on it and it shows an error message with 0x80070426

:)

AnibalAlarcon, May 3, 2019
  2. Vesao Win User

Remove account

I suggest you backup your personalized files first before removing the account.
    To delete an account, follow these steps:
    1. Press WIN + X keys and click Command Prompt (Admin) from the menu.
    2. Type the following command and press Enter. Replace test with the name of your sister's account. Code:
      Code:
      net user test /del

Vesao, May 3, 2019
  3. Jayzilla Win User
    Delete mails in Outlook but want to keep mails untouch in webmail

When I deleted an email in outlook and my webmail got deleted too. I want to keep all the inbox mails from the webmail even I complete deleted in outlook. I spend hrs can't think it out how. Any step by step instruction? I'm using IMAP account btw. Thanks and Merry Christmas.

Jayzilla, May 3, 2019
  4. mail cant fix my account

Linking external e mail accounts to the Mail tile in Window's 10

Hi Michael,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community. Appreciate your interest in using Windows 10.

I suggest you to follow the steps provided below to delete and existing account that is added in Mail Tile App.

• Open the Mail Tile App.
    • Click on the Gear icon in the left bottom corner.
    • Select “Accounts” from the list.
    • Select the Account which needs to be deleted and click on “Delete”.

Hope the information is helpful. Feel free to
    write to us for any other assistance with Windows, we’ll be glad to assist you.

Eeshwar Kumar, May 3, 2019
Thema:

mail cant fix my account

1. mail cant fix my account - Similar Threads - mail cant fix

2. Outlook Mail fix account

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Outlook Mail fix account: On Outlook Mail I need to fix my account verifying password every other day or every day. I do I get this to stop https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/outlook-mail-fix-account/d8522b71-377a-47a7-b401-35e6d0ef3486
  3. Fix Account Message in Mail App

Fix Account Message in Mail App: I use Windows 10 with Version 1909 on a PC Suddenly, a couple of days ago, when I opened Mail, I got a notification that my settings were out of date. I clicked Fix Account. The screen showed the address of one of my two email accounts and asked for the password. I...
  4. Mail Needs Account Fixed on Every Boot

in Windows 10 Customization
    Mail Needs Account Fixed on Every Boot: Microsoft services, such as OneDrive, all work correctly, but Mail forces me to enter my PIN to "Fix my account" on every boot, even though it downloads mail from my Windows Live account without "being fixed". Can this be corrected? I've seen links to an external post about...
  5. cant see the xbox live mails in microsoft account

in Windows 10 Gaming
    cant see the xbox live mails in microsoft account: I want to verify my epic game account with my live account. So the epic game told me to verify your email address so I checked my Microsoft mail for the mail from epic games but I couldn't find please help me...
  6. Cant sign into Microsoft account how to fix this ?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Cant sign into Microsoft account how to fix this ?: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/kyoukoefx [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/fvmepr/cant_sign_into_microsoft_account_how_to_fix_this/
  7. where do i find my mail taskbar i cant check my mail on my desktop fix it

where do i find my mail taskbar i cant check my mail on my desktop fix it: i cant find my mail app on my desktop to check my mail can u fix it https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/where-do-i-find-my-mail-taskbar-i-cant-check-my/6d1a00c0-990f-46cb-97db-6155e69dbb9c
  8. Windows 10 Mail. Yahoo Fix Account

Windows 10 Mail. Yahoo Fix Account: On the Windows 10 Mail app I have added my yahoo mail account but every 10 mins or so it says that my account information is out of date and I have to re-enter my password. I have a Google and Hotmail account that work fine it is just yahoo...
  9. Win10 Mail App could not fix accounts

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Win10 Mail App could not fix accounts: Recently, in my Win10 Mail App, 3 accounts (Gmail, Yahoo and Comcast) show "Attention Required". However, when I try to Fix It, I'm getting the error code 0x80070003. What's wrong and how can I fix these three accounts....
  10. Cant sync my gmail account to the mail app

Cant sync my gmail account to the mail app: I tried syncing my gmail account to the mail app provided but it says that we couldn't access the account as the settings are out of date and I need to update them. or while adding the account it says some error occurred and and the error code is 0x8000000b. Please look into...