Windows 10: Mail client that gives notifications for multiple accounts

Discus and support Mail client that gives notifications for multiple accounts in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I'm looking for an email client that can handle multiple accounts and can give you a notification when an email is received on any of the accounts,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Dimitri, Jun 20, 2018.

1. Dimitri Win User

Mail client that gives notifications for multiple accounts

I'm looking for an email client that can handle multiple accounts and can give you a notification when an email is received on any of the accounts, preferably without it being necessary for the client to be running.

The Win10 Mail app can do all this, but it seems to randomly decide when it's gonna send notifications and when it's not gonna send them.

Dimitri, Jun 20, 2018
  2. Bailey.95 Win User

Mail Notifications

I am not receiving mail notifications on the latest update for Windows 10 Anniversary Update (Version 1607). I have two email accounts in the default Mail app. I have gone through the settings in-app multiple times, I have checked the (Apply to all accounts),
    (Show notifications in the action center), and the (Show a notification banner) checkboxes. However, in the Settings application, under notifications, I do not see the Mail app listed. Is there a fix for this?

Bailey.95, Jun 20, 2018
  3. (SOLVED/CLOSED)looking for help with Android phone CONSTANT wireless signal notification

Yeah, thats not a solution she is interested in......I've suggested that course of action. Thanks though.

Just to clarify, I feel that there MUST be a step, or series of steps to turn off JUST the wireless notification sound. Thats what Im driving @ here.

jboydgolfer, Jun 20, 2018
  4. Tony K Win User

Mail Notification Question

Open Mail app > Settings > Accounts > Choose any account > Change mailbox sync settings > Choose any time in the "Download email from" dropdown list.

Mail client that gives notifications for multiple accounts [​IMG]

Mail client that gives notifications for multiple accounts [​IMG]

Tony K, Jun 20, 2018
Thema:

1. Mail client that gives notifications for multiple accounts - Similar Threads - Mail client notifications

2. Mail app in windows stopped giving notifications yet again

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Mail app in windows stopped giving notifications yet again: No notifications in mail for about a week and a bit.Reset, uninstalled, tried other devices and this is happening on all.Background refresh IS enabled and always has been.When you close the mail app, notifications stop. This once happened before and it took about 3 months to...
  3. Mail app in windows stopped giving notifications yet again

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Mail app in windows stopped giving notifications yet again: No notifications in mail for about a week and a bit.Reset, uninstalled, tried other devices and this is happening on all.Background refresh IS enabled and always has been.When you close the mail app, notifications stop. This once happened before and it took about 3 months to...
  4. Mail app stopped giving notifications while closed

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Mail app stopped giving notifications while closed: I have used the mail app for many years with no real issues.For the last few weeks, I don't get any notifications when the mail app is closed even with background app refresh on.I am using Windows 10 with all the latest updates and patches via windows update.I found other...
  5. Mail app stopped giving notifications while closed

Mail app stopped giving notifications while closed: I have used the mail app for many years with no real issues.For the last few weeks, I don't get any notifications when the mail app is closed even with background app refresh on.I am using Windows 10 with all the latest updates and patches via windows update.I found other...
  6. Mail client

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Mail client: After windows10 update on 4 aug 2020 I am getting the following message on start up: Either their is no default mail client or the current mail client cannot fulfill the message request. Please run outlook and set as default client. I went to outlook2019, file, general,...
  7. mail: give the account permission to sync to this device

mail: give the account permission to sync to this device: give the account permission to sync to this device https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/mail-give-the-account-permission-to-sync-to-this/000b5602-110d-4466-830d-5ff6f871b686
  8. eM Client Notifications

in Browsers and Email
    eM Client Notifications: @Callender are the mail notifications working fine for you mate? I don't get any banner or sound system notification upon receiving mail Any other mail client you able to recommend? 149772
  9. Multiple Accounts on Mail sharing contacts

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Multiple Accounts on Mail sharing contacts: Hi I've recently added a number of different email accounts so I can manage them better to my Windows 10 Mail App. When I later went to send an email from my personal address, it came up suggesting a contact who should only come up on my work email account. How do I set...
  10. Multiple notifications

in Windows 10 Customization
    Multiple notifications: I have a problem with notifications from the action center because it sends me the same notification several times. Most often I receive multiple notifications from Outlook, sometimes 3 or 4 copies...