Windows 10: Mail client

Discus and support Mail client in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; After windows10 update on 4 aug 2020 I am getting the following message on start up: Either their is no default mail client or the current mail... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Lotus Sprite, Aug 8, 2020.

1. Mail client

After windows10 update on 4 aug 2020 I am getting the following message on start up:

Either their is no default mail client or the current mail client cannot fulfill the message request. Please run outlook and set as default client.

I went to outlook2019, file, general, startup and outlook is set as the default mail client.

Any suggestions

:)

Lotus Sprite, Aug 8, 2020
  2. Brink Win User

Mail app will not open on 10041.

Hello Adam,

This is the suggested solution below if you haven't already tried it. Mail client :)

In this Windows 10 build 10041, the Mail, Calendar, and People apps may be broken due to a licensing issue with the Store Beta. To get these apps working again, you need to follow these steps:

• Open powershell as administrator
    • Run the command Get-appxprovisionedpackage –online | where-object {$_.packagename –like “*windowscommunicationsapps*”} | remove-appxprovisionedpackage –online
    • Re-install Mail, People and Calendar from the Store (green tile)

Brink, Aug 8, 2020
  3. Default Mail Client

I had to Dban my desktop last week after a friend was on it while I was out of town. Now--when I use my main e-mail, and try to send a e-mail, I get this message --this can not be completed because the default mail client is not properly installed. Can anybody help or explain this to me ?? It's a new 1 on me !!

fsufan0025, Aug 8, 2020
  4. Mail client

mail client

A first step would consist of naming your mail client: Outlook, Windows Live Mail, Thunderbird, Icredimail, other?

Frederik Long, Aug 8, 2020
Thema:

Mail client

1. Mail client - Similar Threads - Mail client

2. Where is the New Windows Outlook mail client sync button

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Where is the New Windows Outlook mail client sync button: I am a long time user of the native Windows Mail client that comes be default with Windows.Specifically with respect to MSFT discontinuing support for the Windows default mail client and shifting to the New Outlook Windows client, there is no sync mail option to check for new...
  3. Where is the New Windows Outlook mail client sync button

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Where is the New Windows Outlook mail client sync button: I am a long time user of the native Windows Mail client that comes be default with Windows.Specifically with respect to MSFT discontinuing support for the Windows default mail client and shifting to the New Outlook Windows client, there is no sync mail option to check for new...
  4. Windows 10 mail client sync

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 mail client sync: In the Windows 10 mail client now Outlook I have hooked up to my gmail account. If I delete a message in gmail, it still shows in the Outlook inbox. Is there some way I can sync the deletes?...
  5. Windows 10 mail client sync

Windows 10 mail client sync: In the Windows 10 mail client now Outlook I have hooked up to my gmail account. If I delete a message in gmail, it still shows in the Outlook inbox. Is there some way I can sync the deletes?...
  6. Windows 11 default mail client - Can not open biger PDF files recived from Xerox Scaner?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 default mail client - Can not open biger PDF files recived from Xerox Scaner?: Dear,In windows default email client i recived every document normaly, but when i sent pdf from Xerox scaner it shows attachment exist but blank with no pdf icon and i cannot open it, neather to download it. It is interesting thet some scaned documents from xerox scaner i am...
  7. Windows 11 default mail client - Can not open biger PDF files recived from Xerox Scaner?

Windows 11 default mail client - Can not open biger PDF files recived from Xerox Scaner?: Dear,In windows default email client i recived every document normaly, but when i sent pdf from Xerox scaner it shows attachment exist but blank with no pdf icon and i cannot open it, neather to download it. It is interesting thet some scaned documents from xerox scaner i am...
  8. When migrating mail into Outlook client from Windows Mail/Live Mail, do 'originals' stay...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    When migrating mail into Outlook client from Windows Mail/Live Mail, do 'originals' stay...: In an attempt to recover old emails in Windows Live Mail, files that were 'corrupted' during a Windows Update, I've discovered that Outlook can easily open the WLM .eml files, although WLM no longer can. It's as if the headers, or whatever, that make up the WLM list of Inbox...
  9. When migrating mail into Outlook client from Windows Mail/Live Mail, do 'originals' stay...

When migrating mail into Outlook client from Windows Mail/Live Mail, do 'originals' stay...: In an attempt to recover old emails in Windows Live Mail, files that were 'corrupted' during a Windows Update, I've discovered that Outlook can easily open the WLM .eml files, although WLM no longer can. It's as if the headers, or whatever, that make up the WLM list of Inbox...
  10. I have used the Euora mail client program through Windows 10 with no problems, K am told...

I have used the Euora mail client program through Windows 10 with no problems, K am told...: I am using Eudora as my mail client program in Windows versions through 10 with no problems. I hear that 11 will not support it. True? Suggestions?...