Windows 10: Mail Contacts

Discus and support Mail Contacts in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; How do I move my contacts from a csv file to Windows 10 Mail?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by DennisDean_879, Sep 14, 2020.

1. Mail Contacts

How do I move my contacts from a csv file to Windows 10 Mail?

:)

DennisDean_879, Sep 14, 2020
  2. bestellen Win User

Deleting contacts from Windows 10

When you say Windows Mail Live are you referring to Mail app or Windows Live Mail?

I suggest you to try the steps provided below and check if it helps.

• Open Windows Live Mail.
    • Press Ctrl + 3 using your keyboard. Right-click on the contact to delete it if it is a single contact.
    • Highlight all contacts by pressing Ctrl + A.
    • Click Delete located on the Ribbon bar.
    • Click OK when you see the message These contacts will also be deleted from Hotmail, Messenger, and other Windows Live services.

After following the steps above, all your contacts that you have manually added to your account will be deleted however, contacts coming from third-party sites such as Facebook will not be deleted unless you remove Facebook from your account.

For Mail app:

Open People app then delete the contact.

Hope this helps in resolving the issue. If the issue persists, do get back to us. We will be happy to assist you.

bestellen, Sep 14, 2020
  3. willden Win User
    Contacts in Windows 10 mail In

In Windows 7 I had a long list of contacts in Windows Mail but when I opened Windows Live Mail in Windows 10 there is no contacts list or draft folders.Is there any way I can add these to my mail account?.

willden, Sep 14, 2020
  4. davidhk Win User

Mail Contacts

Email contacts missing

1. If you open Mail app and click the + sign for New mail > type first couple of letters of a contact name > will a list of suggested names appear ?

2. Go to All apps > scroll to P > click People. Is the contact list there ?

davidhk, Sep 14, 2020
Thema:

Mail Contacts

1. Mail Contacts - Similar Threads - Mail Contacts

2. Merging contacts from Live Mail to Windows Mail

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Merging contacts from Live Mail to Windows Mail: OK. I have finally managed to move my contact list onto the new PC. They all appear in the People tab in Windows mail. Here's my problem - hundreds of them appear as " unnamed contact". When I click on them, it does show the name and email address, but only in the "notes"...
  3. how to import contact csv file into live mail

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    how to import contact csv file into live mail: How do I import contacts csv file into Windows Live Mail https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-import-contact-csv-file-into-live-mail/f0dd966c-0a74-4a2a-b564-8d96d1424568
  4. My Yahoo Mail doesn't open cascaded e-mails, won't search, won't show contacts, etc.

My Yahoo Mail doesn't open cascaded e-mails, won't search, won't show contacts, etc.: I can only receive e-mail. That's it. It also won't show me Sent and Spam before September 12 and Trash before today 9/13. How do I fix this please! Thanks you!...
  5. Tidying Win10 mail contacts

in Browsers and Email
    Tidying Win10 mail contacts: Hello, My contacts list has got rather long over the years, with people on it who are no longer with us. However I can't find a way of removing them, if I go into people and right click the name delete is greyed out. Is there a way of exporting these contacts in a csv form...
  6. How to add a contact to a group in windows live mail?

How to add a contact to a group in windows live mail?: I need to add a contact to an email group in Windows Live mail. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-add-a-contact-to-a-group-in-windows-live/022b32a7-9fa2-40d5-885d-281f688ed9c5
  7. Windows mail - suggests/populates contacts that do not exist

Windows mail - suggests/populates contacts that do not exist: Hi there, when typing an email address mail populates often with contacts that do not exist/have been deleted in the past, or had typos. They do NOT exist in People app. Where can I find them and delete? Win10, 64 bit, latest version, all updated Thanks...
  8. Import email contacts from Window Mail

Import email contacts from Window Mail: I recently purchased a new windows 10 computer. Is their a method to import my contacts from the older computer wirelessly? Fortunately the older computer works and I guess that a couple could be made and transferred somehow. Thanks for any help....
  9. Windows mail app contacts problem

Windows mail app contacts problem: Contacts in windows people app not showing in mail app when composing the mail and typing in To field. Please tell the best possible solution of this problem as soon as possible....
  10. Hotmail issue (7000 lost mails): how to contact them through e-mail?

in Browsers and Email
    Hotmail issue (7000 lost mails): how to contact them through e-mail?: Hi: I just noticed, I am missing slightly under 7000 mails I had stored on Hotmail. How can I contact them through e-mail, as I am in Belgium, and calling the US is not quite an option? Tried through the support site, but that was a total dead end. Thank you. ADDENDUM: my...