Windows 10: mail delivery subsystem failure

Discus and support mail delivery subsystem failure in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; There was a problem delivering your message to *** Email address is removed for privacy ***. See the technical details below, or try resending in a... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by gailerlichman1, Oct 12, 2019.

1. mail delivery subsystem failure

There was a problem delivering your message to *** Email address is removed for privacy ***. See the technical details below, or try resending in a few minutes.

remote server 554 TRANSACTION FAILURE. HOW TO FIX?

:)

gailerlichman1, Oct 12, 2019

2. Problem: Delivery Status Notification (Failure)

I have got 2 emails registered with Nokia Messaging account. The first one is Gmail, second is corporate POP-email.

Both worked just fine, but yesterday something went wrong, and my POP account stopped sending e-mails - I now always get message like below. It receives mail well, but cannot send. Gmail works good both directions.

I have tryed almost everything - deleted and set up back e-mails in my Nokia Messaging account; cancelled the subscription (killed account at all); signed up new account - no success.

I will appreciate any help.

Subject:
    Delivery Status Notification (Failure)

"Mail Delivery Subsystem" <noreply@noreply>

radiomegastar, Oct 12, 2019
  3. Windows Subsystem Linux

Hello,

We would like to know more about the issue you're experiencing with using
    Windows Subsystem for Linux
    . Kindly answer the following questions:

• Are you developing a program, an app, or a software for Linux?
    • Is your Window 10 PC connected to a domain?
    • Are you managing a Windows Server PC?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you tried so far?
    • Can you tell us the Version and OS build of your Windows 10 device? You can find this information by clicking the
      Start button, type About your PC, and then press
      Enter.

We need the following information in order to determine if we need to refer your concern to the
    TechNet forums or the Microsoft Developer Network (MSDN) forums.

For now, we suggest reviewing these support articles to find out if there's an issue with the installation of
    Windows Subsystem for Linux:

We'll be waiting for your response.

Devlin Sco, Oct 12, 2019
  4. Brink Win User

mail delivery subsystem failure

Mail app will not open on 10041.

Hello Adam,

This is the suggested solution below if you haven't already tried it. mail delivery subsystem failure :)

In this Windows 10 build 10041, the Mail, Calendar, and People apps may be broken due to a licensing issue with the Store Beta. To get these apps working again, you need to follow these steps:

• Open powershell as administrator
    • Run the command Get-appxprovisionedpackage –online | where-object {$_.packagename –like “*windowscommunicationsapps*”} | remove-appxprovisionedpackage –online
    • Re-install Mail, People and Calendar from the Store (green tile)

Brink, Oct 12, 2019
Thema:

mail delivery subsystem failure

1. mail delivery subsystem failure - Similar Threads - mail delivery subsystem

2. Mail Delivery Subsystem, Delivery Status Notification Failure

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Mail Delivery Subsystem, Delivery Status Notification Failure: Dear Admin,I hope this message finds you well. We have been experiencing a recurring issue with receiving emails for my boss's email address, and we are reaching out to seek your assistance in resolving this matter.Every day, my boss's email address receives an email similar...
  3. Mail Delivery Subsystem, Delivery Status Notification Failure

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Mail Delivery Subsystem, Delivery Status Notification Failure: Dear Admin,I hope this message finds you well. We have been experiencing a recurring issue with receiving emails for my boss's email address, and we are reaching out to seek your assistance in resolving this matter.Every day, my boss's email address receives an email similar...
  4. Mail app failure.

Mail app failure.: Mail works fine on this laptop which is a few years old. My wife has a brand new laptop running W10 which just refuses to accept the Mail setup. All that shows is a "blank" page saying "No new mail" and nothing else - dead as a dodo. The accounts do show in the set up box...
  5. Delivery

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Delivery: I placed an order on 8th feb . It was down for delivery feb 11th. Still no sign of a delivery. Can you check it out please . The o/no is 5825142071 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/delivery/8ed2ce6a-ef9f-4d46-8b70-5fe21ecd4fd7
  6. Mail Delivery Failure emails

Mail Delivery Failure emails: I receive 20 or more emails from an old, non-existent email address. This is an old email address I had, the hosting and email account has been eliminated. How can I stop these emails? This message was created automatically by the mail system ecelerity. A message that you...
  7. How do I stop receiving "Delivery Status Notification Failure e-mails?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    How do I stop receiving "Delivery Status Notification Failure e-mails?: Have run malware and get at least 1/2 dozen of these daily-is there a way to stop this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/how-do-i-stop-receiving-delivery-status/574f1832-48f5-4142-8fa2-82b540e4bc8e
  8. Outlook Mail account failure

in Browsers and Email
    Outlook Mail account failure: I cannot use Outlook Mail on my PC which now says my account details are out of date. I cannot fix it, as when I try all I get is an error 0x80090016. Other email accounts used via Outlook Mail are OK, and it is OK online when used as webmail. My account details are all...
  9. Mail Delivery System

Mail Delivery System: keep getting this in my junk mail.How do you stop it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/mail-delivery-system/cc79101a-c16e-46d0-9d20-3ebf4e5621ae
  10. Mail Delivery System

Mail Delivery System: keep getting this in my junk mail.How do you stop it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/protect_scanner-protect_scanning-windows_10/mail-delivery-system/cc79101a-c16e-46d0-9d20-3ebf4e5621ae