Windows 10: Mail Delivery System

Discus and support Mail Delivery System in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; keep getting this in my junk mail.How do you stop it?... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by BillFalconer, Oct 5, 2018.

1. Mail Delivery System

keep getting this in my junk mail.How do you stop it?

:)

BillFalconer, Oct 5, 2018
  2. Brink Win User

Mail app will not open on 10041.

Hello Adam,

This is the suggested solution below if you haven't already tried it. Mail Delivery System :)

In this Windows 10 build 10041, the Mail, Calendar, and People apps may be broken due to a licensing issue with the Store Beta. To get these apps working again, you need to follow these steps:

• Open powershell as administrator
    • Run the command Get-appxprovisionedpackage –online | where-object {$_.packagename –like “*windowscommunicationsapps*”} | remove-appxprovisionedpackage –online
    • Re-install Mail, People and Calendar from the Store (green tile)

Brink, Oct 5, 2018
  3. Edwin Win User
    Mail app will not open on 10041.

Hey Shawn,
    I did that to no avail, then I ran WSReset.exe; now I'm good on all 3, Mail, Calendar and People! *Confused
    Go figure!

Store Cache - Clear in Windows 8

Edwin, Oct 5, 2018
  4. zbook Win User

Mail Delivery System

Programs not working

In post 26 there were steps listed to fix the operating system corruption.
    Are you able to follow them?
    In post 29 was the suggested dism repair command.

zbook, Oct 5, 2018
Thema:

Mail Delivery System

1. Mail Delivery System - Similar Threads - Mail Delivery System

2. Mail Delivery Subsystem, Delivery Status Notification Failure

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Mail Delivery Subsystem, Delivery Status Notification Failure: Dear Admin,I hope this message finds you well. We have been experiencing a recurring issue with receiving emails for my boss's email address, and we are reaching out to seek your assistance in resolving this matter.Every day, my boss's email address receives an email similar...
  3. Mail Delivery Subsystem, Delivery Status Notification Failure

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Mail Delivery Subsystem, Delivery Status Notification Failure: Dear Admin,I hope this message finds you well. We have been experiencing a recurring issue with receiving emails for my boss's email address, and we are reaching out to seek your assistance in resolving this matter.Every day, my boss's email address receives an email similar...
  4. Delivery Optimisation

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Delivery Optimisation: I checked the update and security section of my PC and noticed a category called device optimisation is enabled, I am concerned about the security risk of this setting, is it safe to keep enabled or should I disable it? I'm not sure if this could allow Microsoft related apps...
  5. Delivery Optimisation

Delivery Optimisation: I checked the update and security section of my PC and noticed a category called device optimisation is enabled, I am concerned about the security risk of this setting, is it safe to keep enabled or should I disable it? I'm not sure if this could allow Microsoft related apps...
  6. Delivery

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Delivery: I placed an order on 8th feb . It was down for delivery feb 11th. Still no sign of a delivery. Can you check it out please . The o/no is 5825142071 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/delivery/8ed2ce6a-ef9f-4d46-8b70-5fe21ecd4fd7
  7. Mail Delivery Failure emails

Mail Delivery Failure emails: I receive 20 or more emails from an old, non-existent email address. This is an old email address I had, the hosting and email account has been eliminated. How can I stop these emails? This message was created automatically by the mail system ecelerity. A message that you...
  8. Purchase and delivery

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Purchase and delivery: Hi, If I purchase windows 10 pro from website, will I get install link through mail or postal address? Kindly reply soon. Thanks in advance https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/purchase-and-delivery/d69575c0-e791-4774-b14e-d96ceccb20e6
  9. mail delivery subsystem failure

mail delivery subsystem failure: There was a problem delivering your message to *** Email address is removed for privacy ***. See the technical details below, or try resending in a few minutes. remote server 554 TRANSACTION FAILURE. HOW TO FIX?...
  10. Mail Delivery System

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Mail Delivery System: keep getting this in my junk mail.How do you stop it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/mail-delivery-system/cc79101a-c16e-46d0-9d20-3ebf4e5621ae