Windows 10: 'Mail Delivery:Unable to synchronize'

Discus and support 'Mail Delivery:Unable to synchronize' in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; received an email - apparently from microsoft - with the above subject, mail was being held and i need to confirm within 24 hours for messages to be... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by Peter Read (pjr), Oct 22, 2018.

1. 'Mail Delivery:Unable to synchronize'

received an email - apparently from microsoft - with the above subject, mail was being held and i need to confirm within 24 hours for messages to be released, or i will be BARRED from use. Suirely this is not legit??? thanks, pete.

:)

Peter Read (pjr), Oct 22, 2018
  2. Brink Win User

Mail app will not open on 10041.

Hello Adam,

This is the suggested solution below if you haven't already tried it. 'Mail Delivery:Unable to synchronize' :)

In this Windows 10 build 10041, the Mail, Calendar, and People apps may be broken due to a licensing issue with the Store Beta. To get these apps working again, you need to follow these steps:

• Open powershell as administrator
    • Run the command Get-appxprovisionedpackage –online | where-object {$_.packagename –like “*windowscommunicationsapps*”} | remove-appxprovisionedpackage –online
    • Re-install Mail, People and Calendar from the Store (green tile)

Brink, Oct 22, 2018
  3. Pavan_N Win User
    Unable to send mails from Mail app (held in Outbox)

Hi Barrie,

Thank you for updating.

Do you have stable internet connection?

I suggest you to check the date and time setting in your computer.

Please follow the below steps and check.

• Click on the Date and time at the right bottom corner of your screen.

• Click on Date and time settings and click on
      Change date and time format on right pane.
    Also try to access mail through browser and check if you are able to send and receive mail. Do check if you have seamless internet access.

Do try the steps suggested and check the status of the issue. Thank you.

Pavan_N, Oct 22, 2018
  4. jekiboi20 Win User

'Mail Delivery:Unable to synchronize'

Nokia Lumia 610 Hotmail Synchronizing

Try these steps:

Resync your Hotmail/Live account.

• Go to Settings.
    • Tap Email+Accounts.
    • Tap and hold your Live/Hotmail account.
    • Select Sync.
    If it doesn't work, reset your password on this link http://account.live.com then perform these steps:

• Go to Settings.
    • Tap Email+Accounts.
    • Tap your Live/Hotmail account.
    • Then mark off the option of mail synchronization.
    • Reboot your phone and then activate the email sync again.
    If the above steps will not work, clear your history by doing these steps:

• Open Internet Explorer (on phone)
    • Tap (...) then go to Settings.
    • Select Clear History.
    Also, check that your server is "m.hotmail.com"

jekiboi20, Oct 22, 2018
Thema:

'Mail Delivery:Unable to synchronize'

1. 'Mail Delivery:Unable to synchronize' - Similar Threads - 'Mail Delivery Unable

2. Mail Delivery Subsystem, Delivery Status Notification Failure

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Mail Delivery Subsystem, Delivery Status Notification Failure: Dear Admin,I hope this message finds you well. We have been experiencing a recurring issue with receiving emails for my boss's email address, and we are reaching out to seek your assistance in resolving this matter.Every day, my boss's email address receives an email similar...
  3. Mail Delivery Subsystem, Delivery Status Notification Failure

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Mail Delivery Subsystem, Delivery Status Notification Failure: Dear Admin,I hope this message finds you well. We have been experiencing a recurring issue with receiving emails for my boss's email address, and we are reaching out to seek your assistance in resolving this matter.Every day, my boss's email address receives an email similar...
  4. unable to synchronize clock using hotspot

in Windows 10 Gaming
    unable to synchronize clock using hotspot: windows 10, after update 09-2021, i am unable to synchronize my clock-- as a result kaspersky updates cannot be done, but when connected to wifi broadband there is no issue...
  5. Unable to synchronize time on one workstation

in Windows 10 Customization
    Unable to synchronize time on one workstation: Our office has windows 10 workstations on an Active Directory domain. All workstations are able to synchronize time with the AD Server except one. Whenever I try to 'Sync Now' in the time settings on that workstation I get "Time Synchronization failed". The AD Group policy is...
  6. Mail Delivery Failure emails

Mail Delivery Failure emails: I receive 20 or more emails from an old, non-existent email address. This is an old email address I had, the hosting and email account has been eliminated. How can I stop these emails? This message was created automatically by the mail system ecelerity. A message that you...
  7. mail delivery subsystem failure

mail delivery subsystem failure: There was a problem delivering your message to *** Email address is removed for privacy ***. See the technical details below, or try resending in a few minutes. remote server 554 TRANSACTION FAILURE. HOW TO FIX?...
  8. Unable to disable Delivery Optimization service

in Windows 10 Customization
    Unable to disable Delivery Optimization service: After recent Windows update v1809 (Build 17763.79), I am unable to disable Delivery Optimization service. This constantly consumes by internet bandwidth in the background which makes the web surfing very slow. Whenever I try to disable this service it says "Access Denied"....
  9. Mail Delivery System

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Mail Delivery System: keep getting this in my junk mail.How do you stop it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/mail-delivery-system/cc79101a-c16e-46d0-9d20-3ebf4e5621ae
  10. Mail Delivery System

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Mail Delivery System: keep getting this in my junk mail.How do you stop it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/protect_scanner-protect_scanning-windows_10/mail-delivery-system/cc79101a-c16e-46d0-9d20-3ebf4e5621ae