Windows 10: Mail does not show a + in All Folders so I could add a folder

Discus and support Mail does not show a + in All Folders so I could add a folder in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Is there a registry setting(s) I could change so I don't have to uninstall and reinstall per other posts suggestions. Everything is working and I have... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by RonWerner1, Oct 6, 2019.

1. Mail does not show a + in All Folders so I could add a folder

Is there a registry setting(s) I could change so I don't have to uninstall and reinstall per other posts suggestions. Everything is working and I have currently 69,209 emails in my inbox and I don't see where there is an archive feature to re-import my emails for MS Mail.

All I need is to be able to make some folders and it seems that when I got started in Win10 Mail did not have this feature and now updates don't seem to fix the feature that everyone else in the world uses.

:)

RonWerner1, Oct 6, 2019

2. Trouble deleting a folder

Thanks for the suggestion but it says "delete folder failed for E:\....." for each folder I try.

*Confused Mail does not show a + in All Folders so I could add a folder :confused:

Will I be forever stuck with these unnecessary folders? *Oh Well Mail does not show a + in All Folders so I could add a folder :eek:hwell:

oli_ramsay, Oct 6, 2019
  3. BG135 Win User
    Mail Folders

No, it doesn't show up in the list of folders or the fly-out "More" list. None of my prior folders show up either.

BG135, Oct 6, 2019
  4. WojtasRed Win User

Mail does not show a + in All Folders so I could add a folder

Hidden folders

I installed `Kane and Lynch` on my PC twice in Program Files(x86) folder but I can`t find them (2 folders with game). But free space on my HDD is lower. So there`re those folders on my hdd. I use option `unhide` hidden folders but still can`t find them. Any suggestions? How can i delete those hidden folders?

When I run istallation for this game I can see those folders in Program Files(x86) folde.

I`m using Win 7 Ultimate 64 bit.

WojtasRed, Oct 6, 2019
Thema:

Mail does not show a + in All Folders so I could add a folder

1. Mail does not show a + in All Folders so I could add a folder - Similar Threads - Mail does show

2. How to show all the nested folders within a folder

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to show all the nested folders within a folder: The guidance I have found online does not work. In Win11 File explorer I want to show the full tree of the folder structure without having to expand each of the first tier sub folders. Seems like a reasonable request, but cannot figure it out : The show all folders setting in...
  3. How to show all the nested folders within a folder

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to show all the nested folders within a folder: The guidance I have found online does not work. In Win11 File explorer I want to show the full tree of the folder structure without having to expand each of the first tier sub folders. Seems like a reasonable request, but cannot figure it out : The show all folders setting in...
  4. How Do I Get Mail To Show Folders

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    How Do I Get Mail To Show Folders: I am using Outlook for email the one you get by clicking Start and then the Mail tile. My folders used to show up on the left side of the email screen, and the mail to the right of the folders. I must have clicked on something by mistake - now the folders do not show up....
  5. Folder not showing all icons or folders.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Folder not showing all icons or folders.: I don't even know how to explain this but when I use another program to open a folder so I can put something from the folder into the program it's not showing all the folders that are in the folder, so it's not showing what I need. here is a screenshot of what my folders...
  6. Unable to add folders in Windows Mail App

Unable to add folders in Windows Mail App: Is there a registry setting(s) I could change so I don't have to uninstall and reinstall per other posts suggestions. Everything is working and I have currently 69,209 emails in my inbox and I don't see where there is an archive feature to re-import my emails for MS Mail....
  7. How do I add a folder in Mail

How do I add a folder in Mail: There is no + next to the Folders and there are no updates to install. Anyone know how to resolve this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/apps_windows_10-outlook_mail/how-do-i-add-a-folder-in-mail/39ef41bd-51e4-4e53-a112-c085ba1e2e62
  8. How to Add new Folder in Mail app

How to Add new Folder in Mail app: I am unable to add new folder in the app. the + sign is not available in more... https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/apps_windows_10-outlook_mail/how-to-add-new-folder-in-mail-app/eba6a52e-a019-454e-a1af-a203f296706e
  9. Open Mail App to 'All Folders'

in Browsers and Email
    Open Mail App to 'All Folders': I am just exploring the Mail App under Win 10 and wonder if it is possible to open the Mail App to the 'All Folders' view rather than the 'Inbox' view. Thank you. 105143
  10. Add New folder in Windows 10 Mail

in Browsers and Email
    Add New folder in Windows 10 Mail: Hello I'm usually use Mozilla thunderbird as Mail application Since I've two new machine installed with Windows 10 I'm trying to figure out if the native Mail application in Windows 10 can be a good alternative For now my feeling is mostly negative - I didn't find...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows mail doesnt have next to all folders

2. all folders not showing in microsoft mail