Windows 10: Mail does not work after the change of mainboard of my laptop

Discus and support Mail does not work after the change of mainboard of my laptop in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Hi I did get a problem with my Asus laptop 14.6 and it was sent to Sweden for repair. I got it back today and everything else seems to work OK, but... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by LarsÅkerblom, Jul 9, 2019.

1. Mail does not work after the change of mainboard of my laptop

Hi

I did get a problem with my Asus laptop 14.6 and it was sent to Sweden for repair. I got it back today and everything else seems to work OK, but not the mail. The system said that I have a problem with Microsoft password. I just can figure out what?

:)

LarsÅkerblom, Jul 9, 2019
  2. Brink Win User

Mail app will not open on 10041.

Hello Adam,

This is the suggested solution below if you haven't already tried it. Mail does not work after the change of mainboard of my laptop :)

In this Windows 10 build 10041, the Mail, Calendar, and People apps may be broken due to a licensing issue with the Store Beta. To get these apps working again, you need to follow these steps:

• Open powershell as administrator
    • Run the command Get-appxprovisionedpackage –online | where-object {$_.packagename –like “*windowscommunicationsapps*”} | remove-appxprovisionedpackage –online
    • Re-install Mail, People and Calendar from the Store (green tile)

Brink, Jul 9, 2019
  3. What kind of quad.

I suspect you are at "the edge" of the power rating for the mainboard. Perhaps Q6600 wasnt listed due to TWO versions, C3 stepping at 105W and G0 stepping at 95W. Furthermore, if you OC the G0 Q6600 then it will use more than 95W. Since Q9300 is on a 1333 buss, then perhaps the BIOS doesnt give you scope to OC it, keeping it well withing the 95W envelope.

My suggestion is, if the mainboard is important to you and you dont want to blow the power regulators or caps, to NOT OC the Q6600. Take the thing out of design spec (by OC'ing it) and you may very well rapidly reduce the half-life of your board.

Also, as erocker suggests, there are 65W quads out now. I think those are better suited to this mainboard.

Good luck.

lemonadesoda, Jul 9, 2019
  4. Mail does not work after the change of mainboard of my laptop

Laptop overclocking adventures

hey guys I'm trying to get clockgen to work on my laptop but can't get any of the plls to work, can you please post like exactly what steps I need to take to test each pll to see if it works? my specs are listed to the left
    thanks!

nflesher87, Jul 9, 2019
Thema:

Mail does not work after the change of mainboard of my laptop

1. Mail does not work after the change of mainboard of my laptop - Similar Threads - Mail does change

2. Cant activate Win10 after mainboard change

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cant activate Win10 after mainboard change: Hello,My mainboard crashed and I replaced it with a new one.Now my product key reactivation windows 10 is not working.The key is not linked to any MS account.The help site tips were not working as well.I am out of ideas....
  3. Cant activate Win10 after mainboard change

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Cant activate Win10 after mainboard change: Hello,My mainboard crashed and I replaced it with a new one.Now my product key reactivation windows 10 is not working.The key is not linked to any MS account.The help site tips were not working as well.I am out of ideas....
  4. Cant activate Win10 after mainboard change

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Cant activate Win10 after mainboard change: Hello,My mainboard crashed and I replaced it with a new one.Now my product key reactivation is not working.The key is not linked to any MS account.The help site tips were not working as well.I am out of ideas....
  5. Windows 10 Reactivation after Mainboard and CPU Change

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 Reactivation after Mainboard and CPU Change: Hello dear Madams and Sirs, I would like to change the CPU and Mainboard of my PC, and I wanted to ask if I could run into any problems reactivating Windows 10. I currently have a retail license of Windows 10 installed on my PC, which I obtained by upgrading Windows 8/8.1...
  6. Windows 10 restoring after mainboard change

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 restoring after mainboard change: Hi All, I've bought a refurbished laptop wit corresponding Windows reseller license. Due to malfunction I had to have the mainboard replaced. Windows 10 stopped working since then. I tried with bootable usb flash plus a Windows ISO file from another flash drive but I keep...
  7. Changed my mainboard and now my Windows code does not work anymore?

Changed my mainboard and now my Windows code does not work anymore?: I recently changed my mainboard and after I changed everything, Windows was not activated anymore, I tried everything with Installation ID (which is not found by the wizard (4 times), I also tried to change the code, it doesn't work [ATTACH]...
  8. Unable to reactivate Windows 10 after a mainboard change

Unable to reactivate Windows 10 after a mainboard change: A few days ago I damaged my mainboard with a BIOS update. I bought the same model again today and naturally Windows saw this as a hardware change and prompted me to reactivate Windows 10. This worked fine the last time in Summer 2018 when I upgraded my PCs components, but not...
  9. Activate Windows 10 after mainboard change

Activate Windows 10 after mainboard change: I had to change my mainboard and now I can't activate Windows 10 Pro. In my Microsoft Account I see the old pc (activated) and the new one (not activated). I already pressed trouble shooting but I could not fix the problem, because on the broken mainboard I used a Windows 10...
  10. Activation of an OEM version after changing the mainboard.

Activation of an OEM version after changing the mainboard.: On another forum (in Chinese), a member said that his OEM version of Windows 10 had been activated after the mainboard was changed. A screenshot of that was shown there. And he had not used this method: Use Activation Troubleshooter in Windows 10 Windows 10 Installation...