Windows 10: mail doesn't open

Discus and support mail doesn't open in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Hi I have a pavilion with windows 10. I cannot open mail or Microsoft store from the task bar. when I put the cursor over the mail icon it highlights... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Philj62, Feb 7, 2019.

1. Philj62 Win User

mail doesn't open

Hi I have a pavilion with windows 10. I cannot open mail or Microsoft store from the task bar. when I put the cursor over the mail icon it highlights but does not open when clicked on. I also tried opening mail by clicking start then clicking the mail app.

:)

Philj62, Feb 7, 2019
  2. Brink Win User

Mail app will not open on 10041.

Hello Adam,

This is the suggested solution below if you haven't already tried it. mail doesn't open :)

In this Windows 10 build 10041, the Mail, Calendar, and People apps may be broken due to a licensing issue with the Store Beta. To get these apps working again, you need to follow these steps:

• Open powershell as administrator
    • Run the command Get-appxprovisionedpackage –online | where-object {$_.packagename –like “*windowscommunicationsapps*”} | remove-appxprovisionedpackage –online
    • Re-install Mail, People and Calendar from the Store (green tile)

Brink, Feb 7, 2019
  3. Why Edge doesn´t open any Google www-sites?

Why Edge doesn´t open any Google www-sites? I am able to open the same Google-sites with any other browsers.

kaulahuivi, Feb 7, 2019
  4. CyrrusV Win User

mail doesn't open

hd6950 to hd 6970

ok
    i ve tried everything:with atiflash from dos,winflash.step by step with bios powercolor hd 6970 from the database.
    nothing,doesn´t work.any suggestion????

CyrrusV, Feb 7, 2019
Thema:

mail doesn't open

1. mail doesn't open - Similar Threads - mail doesn't open

2. Mail App doesn't recognize a portable browser to open links?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Mail App doesn't recognize a portable browser to open links?: I recenlty have placed a few apps on this older Win 10 pc as portable programs, on a SSD Card. Quicker boot up and quicker performance of those apps. Now when I go to open links in Windows Mail app it can't open them. Is this not allowable? Is there a work around or does a...
  3. Mail App doesn't recognize a portable browser to open links?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Mail App doesn't recognize a portable browser to open links?: I recenlty have placed a few apps on this older Win 10 pc as portable programs, on a SSD Card. Quicker boot up and quicker performance of those apps. Now when I go to open links in Windows Mail app it can't open them. Is this not allowable? Is there a work around or does a...
  4. Mail will not open

in Browsers and Email
    Mail will not open: Windows 10 ver 19042.631 Hi All So... booted up the computer this morning went to Mail, and it just flikered on screen and failled to open. I have spent most of the day trying to fix this, Event viewer say this whenever i try to run mail: The server...
  5. calculator/mail doesn't work

calculator/mail doesn't work: When I try open calculator or mail or any other application I can see it trying to open for a brief moment but then it closed immediately. what can i do? Easyupload.io - Upload files for free and transfer big files easily. link for the situation 160138
  6. Mail App doesn't connect!

Mail App doesn't connect!: My Mail app cant connect to any service. When I open it, I try to add an Email account but when I click on the google or any other service providers it says it cant connect to the service right now and then it shows me an internet connection errordespite I have internet. I...
  7. Mail app doesn't log in.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Mail app doesn't log in.: I have tried many times, but my mail app doesn't log in to my 2 email ID. Both of them are Gmail ID's and I have enabled IMAP in both of them. Please help. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/mail-app-doesnt-log-in/a0ede85b-5d57-4963-b150-c1c77e63be7d
  8. Open Mail

in Windows 10 Customization
    Open Mail: How do I open Mail in control panel https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/open-mail/d56dc21a-f773-4e90-8a3e-8923f8f88294
  9. Mail app doesn't print

Mail app doesn't print: The dialogue comes up and can change options etc, but once I click print it goes away and nothing happens. Printing from Edge works fine. Not that I really expect an actual answer to this because apparently this has been going on for literally years with nothing but the usual...
  10. Windows mail doesn't show mail in inboxes

in Browsers and Email
    Windows mail doesn't show mail in inboxes: So, instead of using my browser for my emails I set them up in Windows Mail, but although it will show all the folders it won't show anything in my inboxes. I've tried syncing but to no avail. 22244

Users found this page by searching for:

1. mail doesnt open windows