Windows 10: Mail Envelope

Discus and support Mail Envelope in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; This is about the "Mail Envelope Icon". Of note, I always log-in and shut-down my email when I'm finished. I noticed the "Mail ICON" at the bottom of... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by CarilG, Jul 12, 2018.

1. CarilG Win User

Mail Envelope

This is about the "Mail Envelope Icon". Of note, I always log-in and shut-down my email when I'm finished. I noticed the "Mail ICON" at the bottom of my task bar, it always seems to have my email OPEN. I was wondering how to close the emails from showing? I don't like leaving anything open on my computer. I like to be secure by shutting everything down and logging in to restart. This mail icon seems to be on all the time, but I did notice there is No account information meaning to change passwords or anything like that in this Icon. Is this true? I noticed under "manage account" I could delete from this device. Would that only delete my email from this ICON.

:)

CarilG, Jul 12, 2018
  2. Emilbv Win User

How to add back mail envelope?

aI just bought nokia lumia 620 few days ago and i unpin mail envelope from screen, i haven't set any mail account yet and i don't kno how to set all.
    If any 1 can help me plz make it step by step reply.
    Thx a lot for help

Emilbv, Jul 12, 2018
  3. BT mail

Thank you neilpzz, I did what you suggested but there was no pin to taskbar even on the more list.

denniswhite857, Jul 12, 2018
  4. Brink Win User

Mail Envelope

Mail app will not open on 10041.

Hello Adam,

This is the suggested solution below if you haven't already tried it. *Smile

In this Windows 10 build 10041, the Mail, Calendar, and People apps may be broken due to a licensing issue with the Store Beta. To get these apps working again, you need to follow these steps:

• Open powershell as administrator
    • Run the command Get-appxprovisionedpackage –online | where-object {$_.packagename –like “*windowscommunicationsapps*”} | remove-appxprovisionedpackage –online
    • Re-install Mail, People and Calendar from the Store (green tile)

Brink, Jul 12, 2018
Thema:

Mail Envelope

1. Mail Envelope - Similar Threads - Mail Envelope

2. Change one character in mail address

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Change one character in mail address: Hi I started typing an email address in Microsoft mail but realized I made one small typo. How can I remove one character from an email address that was wrong? I can only remove the complete name, but that I will have to retype it. How do I edit an email address?...
  3. how to recover om missing mail icon in windows 10

in Windows 10 Customization
    how to recover om missing mail icon in windows 10: how to recover om missing mail icon in windows 10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-recover-om-missing-mail-icon-in-windows-10/fa3f6053-8b97-4414-be40-c3462806764e
  4. Mail Item in Control Panel Doesn't Work

Mail Item in Control Panel Doesn't Work: My "Mail" Item in my control panel gone completely white and when I try to run it I get a error massage > All Control Panel Items Application not found ....
  5. Cannot send or receive messages with Windows Live mail

Cannot send or receive messages with Windows Live mail: I am using Window Live Mail 2011 with 2 different email account. For one of the accounts, I can no longer send or receive emails. I get the following reject message... Unable to send or receive messages for the Gmail (rrancourt123) account. Header download for the 'Inbox'...
  6. I need to know how to associate gmail to my One Note files in order to mail or share them....

I need to know how to associate gmail to my One Note files in order to mail or share them....: For pretty much all the time I have been using a computer for anything, get a new computer and you plug it in and walla, fire off emails starting right then and you did not have to do anything to associate this email program or anything else. Times have changed and now this...
  7. my PC will not transfer e-mail to the printer

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    my PC will not transfer e-mail to the printer: pc does not transfer to printer https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-pc-will-not-transfer-e-mail-to-the-printer/2b1b832d-280f-4f75-b9bf-bb654a2e9932
  8. Unable to attach files while creating a calendar invite with inbox Microsoft Mail

Unable to attach files while creating a calendar invite with inbox Microsoft Mail: Why are we unable to attach files (other than pictures) while creating a calendar invite using the inbox Microsoft Mail (Not Outlook)? There is the ability to create tables, links, and add pictures, but not able to add a pdf or other documents. If there is a way to do this,...
  9. Windows Mail app

Windows Mail app: Having created one account on this app it just shows me the window at add another account. I only have the one account so can't actually get into Mail. Help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-mail-app/073e1ef8-624c-4103-93c2-08e2c7992e72
  10. Outlooks 2016 New Mail Icon With Yellow Envelope is Missing In Taskbar

in Browsers and Email
    Outlooks 2016 New Mail Icon With Yellow Envelope is Missing In Taskbar: Sometime in the last week or two I noticed Outlook's little yellow indicator for new email is missing in the taskbar. When a new email arrives, Outlook plays a sound but does not display the yellow envelope. It will also display a Desktop Alert if asked to do so. I don't...