Mail Envelope

Discus and support Mail Envelope in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; This is about the "Mail Envelope Icon". Of note, I always log-in and shut-down my email when I'm finished. I noticed the "Mail ICON" at the bottom of... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by CarilG, Jul 12, 2018 at 10:32 AM.

1. CarilG Win User

Mail Envelope

This is about the "Mail Envelope Icon". Of note, I always log-in and shut-down my email when I'm finished. I noticed the "Mail ICON" at the bottom of my task bar, it always seems to have my email OPEN. I was wondering how to close the emails from showing? I don't like leaving anything open on my computer. I like to be secure by shutting everything down and logging in to restart. This mail icon seems to be on all the time, but I did notice there is No account information meaning to change passwords or anything like that in this Icon. Is this true? I noticed under "manage account" I could delete from this device. Would that only delete my email from this ICON.

:)

2. Emilbv Win User

How to add back mail envelope?

aI just bought nokia lumia 620 few days ago and i unpin mail envelope from screen, i haven't set any mail account yet and i don't kno how to set all.
    If any 1 can help me plz make it step by step reply.
    Thx a lot for help

3. denniswhite857 Win User
    BT mail

Thank you neilpzz, I did what you suggested but there was no pin to taskbar even on the more list.

denniswhite857, Jul 12, 2018 at 10:41 AM
  4. Brink Win User

Mail Envelope

Mail app will not open on 10041.

Hello Adam,

This is the suggested solution below if you haven't already tried it. *Smile

In this Windows 10 build 10041, the Mail, Calendar, and People apps may be broken due to a licensing issue with the Store Beta. To get these apps working again, you need to follow these steps:

• Open powershell as administrator
    • Run the command Get-appxprovisionedpackage –online | where-object {$_.packagename –like “*windowscommunicationsapps*”} | remove-appxprovisionedpackage –online
    • Re-install Mail, People and Calendar from the Store (green tile)

Thema:

Mail Envelope

1. Mail Envelope - Similar Threads - Mail Envelope

2. Use mail app as default mail client

in Windows 10 Customization
    Use mail app as default mail client: Hi I would like to use the Windows 10 built in email client and make it available in the "send to" menu. Now i have read that this is not possible but i dont understand why it would be a selection for default e-mail...
  3. E mail address dropped by windows 10 mail and outlook

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    E mail address dropped by windows 10 mail and outlook: Why has my other e mail address been dropped by windows 10 mail and outlook. I use Hotmail as my primary and blueyonder as my other which is a virgin e mail [Original subject: E mail]...
  4. How are can you adjust the email address line in MAIL > PEOPLE

How are can you adjust the email address line in MAIL > PEOPLE: I have a problem with the MS “PEOPLE” (email address part program), so let me give an example on my unsolved problem. Say I have an email address entry shown in the PEOPLE list of email addresses as: *** Email address is removed for privacy *** as the display under the...
  5. Error code: 0x80070490 in Mail app whenever I try to add an account

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Error code: 0x80070490 in Mail app whenever I try to add an account: So, whenever I click on "Add an account" and trying to add gmail/hotmail account, error message instantly pops up [ATTACH]...
  6. Mail no longer displays Gmail account, but seems to recognize it.

Mail no longer displays Gmail account, but seems to recognize it.: I did Windows Update 13 July 2018. Today the Mail app no longer displays my gmail account. Windows LIve account is visible but not gmail. I tried removing and then adding Gmail account again but Gmail still does not show up on the accounts list. I can log into...
  7. I can't believe my 4 years of archived emails have disappeared from the Mail App~

I can't believe my 4 years of archived emails have disappeared from the Mail App~: I thought I was having trouble finding my archive email sometimes but today I checked everything and I have no archived email with the Mail app anymore. I purchased my pc with windows 10 last October, transferred all my emails and set up accounts with the Mail app. Quite...
  8. yahoo mail

yahoo mail: how can I recover my yahoo mail after formatting my HD [moved] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/apps_windows_10-outlook_mail/yahoo-mail/5c410c44-54bb-4b7b-8eaf-b3ca6ca1b31d
  9. Email changed from Windows Live mail to Outlook express in past two day not allowing me to...

Email changed from Windows Live mail to Outlook express in past two day not allowing me to...: Hello, I have been a user of the Windows Live Email program many years. Over the past two days (probably through a Microsoft Update) my stored emails (many hundreds) in folders on my desk top have been changed to only being able to be accessed through Outlook Express. I...
  10. Outlooks 2016 New Mail Icon With Yellow Envelope is Missing In Taskbar

in Browsers and Email
    Outlooks 2016 New Mail Icon With Yellow Envelope is Missing In Taskbar: Sometime in the last week or two I noticed Outlook's little yellow indicator for new email is missing in the taskbar. When a new email arrives, Outlook plays a sound but does not display the yellow envelope. It will also display a Desktop Alert if asked to do so. I don't...