Mail Envelope

Discus and support Mail Envelope in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; This is about the "Mail Envelope Icon". Of note, I always log-in and shut-down my email when I'm finished. I noticed the "Mail ICON" at the bottom of... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by CarilG, Jul 12, 2018.

1. CarilG Win User

Mail Envelope

This is about the "Mail Envelope Icon". Of note, I always log-in and shut-down my email when I'm finished. I noticed the "Mail ICON" at the bottom of my task bar, it always seems to have my email OPEN. I was wondering how to close the emails from showing? I don't like leaving anything open on my computer. I like to be secure by shutting everything down and logging in to restart. This mail icon seems to be on all the time, but I did notice there is No account information meaning to change passwords or anything like that in this Icon. Is this true? I noticed under "manage account" I could delete from this device. Would that only delete my email from this ICON.

:)

CarilG, Jul 12, 2018
  2. Emilbv Win User

How to add back mail envelope?

aI just bought nokia lumia 620 few days ago and i unpin mail envelope from screen, i haven't set any mail account yet and i don't kno how to set all.
    If any 1 can help me plz make it step by step reply.
    Thx a lot for help

Emilbv, Jul 12, 2018
  3. denniswhite857 Win User
    BT mail

Thank you neilpzz, I did what you suggested but there was no pin to taskbar even on the more list.

denniswhite857, Jul 12, 2018
  4. Brink Win User

Mail Envelope

Mail app will not open on 10041.

Hello Adam,

This is the suggested solution below if you haven't already tried it. *Smile

In this Windows 10 build 10041, the Mail, Calendar, and People apps may be broken due to a licensing issue with the Store Beta. To get these apps working again, you need to follow these steps:

• Open powershell as administrator
    • Run the command Get-appxprovisionedpackage –online | where-object {$_.packagename –like “*windowscommunicationsapps*”} | remove-appxprovisionedpackage –online
    • Re-install Mail, People and Calendar from the Store (green tile)

Brink, Jul 12, 2018
Thema:

Mail Envelope

1. Mail Envelope - Similar Threads - Mail Envelope

2. Windows Mail app does not open Excel 2010 attachments

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows Mail app does not open Excel 2010 attachments: If I try to open an Excel file from the Windows Mail app, Excel 2010 starts, as expected, but the file is not opened. No error message, just a new empty spreadsheet is opened. I can save the spreadsheet and open the file, which is a little awkward. Am I tainting Microsoft by...
  3. Windows 10 Mail and Calendar app completely disappeared

Windows 10 Mail and Calendar app completely disappeared: I was using my computer, then Mail crashed. I tried to reopen, but the icon went blank and a window showed up for a split second before crashing. I tried Calendar too, and it still has its icon, but it also crashes. The icon for Mail went blank before, but it didn't crash...
  4. Mail app won't print

Mail app won't print: In the last couple of days the Mail app has stopped printing, probable since the recent app update. The problem occurs with Mail on both my desktop and tablet. It won't print to either of our two printers. The printers are working, both will print a test page. I can print an...
  5. My Mail App not working Windows 10

My Mail App not working Windows 10: I'm tired of this. Every update mu mail app became unresponsive. Now it's not opening. Solve this. Im losing my patience. Mike https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/apps_windows_10-outlook_mail/my-mail-app-not-working-windows-10/b9cffc31-8bd8-40c9-b825-baaffe6cffd2
  6. Microsoft is updating Mail & Calendar app on Windows 10 with new feature

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft is updating Mail & Calendar app on Windows 10 with new feature: Microsoft has just released a new update for the Windows 10 Mail app and it introduces a new feature under the reading pane option. This version of Windows 10 Mail app was released for the users subscribed to the Windows Insider program and today you can download it on your...
  7. Loss of Mail App, Calendar and some other apps that I am not bothered about.

Loss of Mail App, Calendar and some other apps that I am not bothered about.: Yesterday my mail app and calendar, and several other apps that I don't use, greyed out. When I click on them I get told that "This app can't open" and it unhelpfully suggests I go to the App store to find out more about mail. fixes suggested are mainly to uninstall the app...
  8. Accounts are not showing under "Accounts" in native windows 10 mail after adding accounts

Accounts are not showing under "Accounts" in native windows 10 mail after adding accounts: [ATTACH] As seen in the screenshot, i have two accounts added into the mail service, yet they are not appearing under the "Accounts" tab, making me unable to access any of my emails within my two accounts...
  9. How do I get "Focused" on Outlook Mail App?

How do I get "Focused" on Outlook Mail App?: Hi, I had a problem with Outlook Mail App not syncing for a week so I deleted my Outlook info and created a new one. My emails sync fine and is up to date, but I lost the "Focused" option. It shows all mail together. How do I get the focused back? Is there a way to reset Mail...
  10. Outlooks 2016 New Mail Icon With Yellow Envelope is Missing In Taskbar

in Browsers and Email
    Outlooks 2016 New Mail Icon With Yellow Envelope is Missing In Taskbar: Sometime in the last week or two I noticed Outlook's little yellow indicator for new email is missing in the taskbar. When a new email arrives, Outlook plays a sound but does not display the yellow envelope. It will also display a Desktop Alert if asked to do so. I don't...