Windows 10: Mail Envelope

Discus and support Mail Envelope in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; This is about the "Mail Envelope Icon". Of note, I always log-in and shut-down my email when I'm finished. I noticed the "Mail ICON" at the bottom of... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by CarilG, Jul 12, 2018.

1. CarilG Win User

Mail Envelope

This is about the "Mail Envelope Icon". Of note, I always log-in and shut-down my email when I'm finished. I noticed the "Mail ICON" at the bottom of my task bar, it always seems to have my email OPEN. I was wondering how to close the emails from showing? I don't like leaving anything open on my computer. I like to be secure by shutting everything down and logging in to restart. This mail icon seems to be on all the time, but I did notice there is No account information meaning to change passwords or anything like that in this Icon. Is this true? I noticed under "manage account" I could delete from this device. Would that only delete my email from this ICON.

:)

CarilG, Jul 12, 2018
  2. Emilbv Win User

How to add back mail envelope?

aI just bought nokia lumia 620 few days ago and i unpin mail envelope from screen, i haven't set any mail account yet and i don't kno how to set all.
    If any 1 can help me plz make it step by step reply.
    Thx a lot for help

Emilbv, Jul 12, 2018
  3. BT mail

Thank you neilpzz, I did what you suggested but there was no pin to taskbar even on the more list.

denniswhite857, Jul 12, 2018
  4. Brink Win User

Mail Envelope

Mail app will not open on 10041.

Hello Adam,

This is the suggested solution below if you haven't already tried it. *Smile

In this Windows 10 build 10041, the Mail, Calendar, and People apps may be broken due to a licensing issue with the Store Beta. To get these apps working again, you need to follow these steps:

• Open powershell as administrator
    • Run the command Get-appxprovisionedpackage –online | where-object {$_.packagename –like “*windowscommunicationsapps*”} | remove-appxprovisionedpackage –online
    • Re-install Mail, People and Calendar from the Store (green tile)

Brink, Jul 12, 2018
Thema:

Mail Envelope

1. Mail Envelope - Similar Threads - Mail Envelope

2. microsoft windows 10 mail aps

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    microsoft windows 10 mail aps: This problem as been with me along while will try and explain Logon to the windows 10 mail aps Account exists Password box I have deleted the account number of times but password box still as a old password of 16 Characters still there can any one help Thanks...
  3. Can we login to Outlook mail, Sype, etc using one password?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Can we login to Outlook mail, Sype, etc using one password?: logging in to windows 10 my question is can you log in to all ms services with just one password I mean outlook mail , skype etc windows I believe you can but not sure im automatically logged in to all services right now but **** forgot my password . ***Modified title...
  4. Windows Live Mail

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows Live Mail: I purchased a new computer and an employee imported the operating system from my old PC to my new one. It has Outlook installed but I would like to keep Windows Live Mail. I have been unable to open it - can anyone out there help me....
  5. "Stay signed in" for Yahoo Mail doesn't work.

in Browsers and Email
    "Stay signed in" for Yahoo Mail doesn't work.: The "Stay signed in" box is ticked but I have to enter my email address and password manually or call upon Roboform to do it. In the latter case, it's a two step process. It first enters my email address and I then have to tell it to put my password in (fill boxes etc). Most...
  6. Send e-mail from my document file - no longer can I do this.

Send e-mail from my document file - no longer can I do this.: I reset my computer and I can no longer send a document via e-mail from my file folder. the message says "there is no e-mail program associated to perform the requested action. Please install an e-mail program or if one is already installed, create an association in the...
  7. Windows Live Mail : Change font of message list

in Browsers and Email
    Windows Live Mail : Change font of message list: I know it is possible because I have done it before. Unfortunately I can not find the web page again. It is not done through the program. 133145
  8. add mail

add mail: hi, I cant add all my email address to my outlook mail.. pls guide me thru... tq maggie https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/add-mail/0d0b2e75-bee0-4c64-9db3-b0e58b917be2
  9. Windows Live Mail : Change font of message list

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows Live Mail : Change font of message list: I know it is possible because I have done it before. Unfortunately I can not find the web page again. It is not done through the program. 133145
  10. Outlooks 2016 New Mail Icon With Yellow Envelope is Missing In Taskbar

in Browsers and Email
    Outlooks 2016 New Mail Icon With Yellow Envelope is Missing In Taskbar: Sometime in the last week or two I noticed Outlook's little yellow indicator for new email is missing in the taskbar. When a new email arrives, Outlook plays a sound but does not display the yellow envelope. It will also display a Desktop Alert if asked to do so. I don't...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. mail envelope app