Windows 10: Mail for Windows 10 since update

Discus and support Mail for Windows 10 since update in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Since updating Windows 10 today I am unable to open links in emails received by my Mail for Windows 10 account. How do I fix it?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by EdHallatt, Oct 24, 2019.

1. EdHallatt Win User

Mail for Windows 10 since update

Since updating Windows 10 today I am unable to open links in emails received by my Mail for Windows 10 account. How do I fix it?

:)

EdHallatt, Oct 24, 2019
  2. Brink Win User

Mail app will not open on 10041.

Hello Adam,

This is the suggested solution below if you haven't already tried it. Mail for Windows 10 since update :)

In this Windows 10 build 10041, the Mail, Calendar, and People apps may be broken due to a licensing issue with the Store Beta. To get these apps working again, you need to follow these steps:

• Open powershell as administrator
    • Run the command Get-appxprovisionedpackage –online | where-object {$_.packagename –like “*windowscommunicationsapps*”} | remove-appxprovisionedpackage –online
    • Re-install Mail, People and Calendar from the Store (green tile)

Brink, Oct 24, 2019
  3. Windows 10 - Error Ox85050041. Mail app not syncing e-mails and Windows update not working.

Hello Linda,

We understand now that your are facing issue with your e-mail syncing in Mail app and Windows update not working. Let's try the steps below and check if it works:

Step 1: Kindly follow the steps mentioned in the link below and check if it helps:

Resolve sync issues in Mail and Calendar apps in Windows 10

Step 2: Run Windows Update Troubleshooter

I suggest you to run the Windows Update Troubleshooter. Follow these steps to run Windows Update troubleshooter:

• Type troubleshooting in the search bar and select it.
    • Select View all on the top left corner.
    • Click Windows Update troubleshooter.
    • Follow the on-screen instructions to run the troubleshooter.
    • Check if issue persists.
    Step 3:

I suggest you to check if the services responsible for Windows update is running. Refer to these steps:

• Press Windows key +R, type “services.msc
    • Locate the BITS, Cryptographic, MSI Installer and the
      Windows Update Services and check if it is running.
    • If not, right click on the service and click start to start the service.
    Let us know the result. We will be happy to assist you further.

Thank you.

Sangeeta Sarkar, Oct 24, 2019
  4. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Oct 24, 2019
Thema:

1. Mail for Windows 10 since update - Similar Threads - Mail since update

2. Problem since windows 10 update

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Problem since windows 10 update: Have several hundred video files with extension .mts and codec H264. My Pinnacle s/w cannot access these since yesterday! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/problem-since-windows-10-update/789fc918-c955-4f3f-9389-04ac42b1cb0c
  3. Mail app not get mail or sending mail since last update

Mail app not get mail or sending mail since last update: hello, mail app no longer sends or receives mail since the last win 10 update or maill app update on the 9/10,please can a mod staff member pass this on as answers is getting flooded with people with the issue, cant even add and sync new accountsmany thanks in advancealso...
  4. Yahoo mail will not sync since Windows update

Yahoo mail will not sync since Windows update: Windows outlook no longer will allow yahoo to work on PC Go through the update process and agree and it says it is fixing it but then gives code 0x8019019a Please help. Androids are working Come on Microsoft what is going on? Get tired of every time you update I get issues....
  5. Windows Mail not working properly since 20H2 update

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows Mail not working properly since 20H2 update: I am running Windows 10 Home 20H2, OS Build 19042.685 Since the 20H2 update every time I open Windows Mail App it ramps the fans up, but task manager displays 0% for all tabs When the app opens, emails will load but then freeze and this happens 90% of the time! If the mail...
  6. Update on Windows 10 Mail?

Update on Windows 10 Mail?: I've read in several articles that Windows 10 Mail not Outlook now has the drag and drop feature - how do I go about updating the app? After looking at every setting within the app, all I could locate was the version #, 16005.12624.20296.0. Not being able to D&D files,...
  7. kb4477137 mail no longer syncs since update

kb4477137 mail no longer syncs since update: after this update I can no longer edit send or receive gmail through mail, I tried various fixes, I am unable to uninstall the app, there is no option, I am unable to uninstall the update again there is no option My user is administrator....
  8. Curious W10 Mail bug since 1809 Update

in Browsers and Email
    Curious W10 Mail bug since 1809 Update: I have 4 different mail accounts (Hotmail, Yahoo, Comcast, & Gmail) that I read in both Outlook 365 & W10 Mail. Although I usually read new messages in Outlook, I have W10 Mail configured to show a merged Inbox and then the Spam & Deleted Items folders for each account...
  9. No sound since Windows 10 update.

No sound since Windows 10 update.: I have no sound since Windows 10 update. I have tried uninstalling ads reinstalling the sound drivers. Nothing has worked. Do I need RealTek audio sound drivers?...
  10. Mail closes in windows 10 since new NVIDIA Driver update.

in Browsers and Email
    Mail closes in windows 10 since new NVIDIA Driver update.: Just to let you guys know my mail program in windows 10 64 bit closed a few seconds after opening it. After deleting the app and reinstalling and many other solutions I still couldn't get it to work. I rolled back the new Nvidia driver and now it works fine. The problem is...