Windows 10: Mail Fraud using Microsoft Name

Discus and support Mail Fraud using Microsoft Name in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; Windows Defender <windows defender noreply@aol.com> To: rk2m Mon., Jul. 20 at 12:48 p.m. Microsoft account Auto Renewal Alert Dear Customer, Thanks for... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by RK2m, Jul 23, 2020.

1. RK2m Win User

Mail Fraud using Microsoft Name

2. Tenforo Active Member

Change sender name using Windows 10 mail app

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

We understand your concern as you would like to change the name of the sender in the Email using mail app. In order to get clarity and to assist you accordingly, please reply with the answers to the questions below.

• What is the Windows 10 Version and Build installed? (Type
      winver in Windows search/Run command)
    • What is the Mail app Version installed?
    • Do you see the primary email account holder name on the email, sent using the secondary email account?
    • Does the email recipient also sees the primary email account holder’s name, instead of the actual sender?

In this scenario, we would suggest you to perform these steps and make the changes.

1. Open Mail
      app and click on the Gear icon at the bottom left.
    2. Now click on Manage accounts
      under Settings.
    3. Select any one secondary Email account from the list.
    4. Click on Change mailbox sync settings.
    5. Change the name under
      Send your messages using this name
      to the correct account holder.
    6. Repeat the same steps for all the email account holder other than the Primary account holder.

Mail Fraud using Microsoft Name 84c61b90-0166-4ce9-babe-e7ccecdbf6b1?upload=true.jpg

Regards,

Aditya Roy

Microsoft Community – Moderator

Tenforo, Aug 3, 2020
  3. While sending mail, does not show my name, instead shows my email address

I would suggest you to follow the steps to change the Account display in Mail app:

1. Open Mail app

2. Select “settings”.

3. Under settings select “Manage Account”.

4. Click on the Account name

5. Change the Account name

If still not working, try the steps below:

• In the Mail app, open Settings (the gear icon).
    • Click 'Manage Accounts'
    • Select the account you want to change the outgoing display name for
    • Click 'options for syncing email, contacts, and calendar'
    • in the account sync settings, there should be a 'Your name' text field that is used as the display name for outgoing emails.

ManojKumarMK, Aug 3, 2020
  4. Brink Win User

Mail app will not open on 10041.

Hello Adam,

This is the suggested solution below if you haven't already tried it. Mail Fraud using Microsoft Name :)

In this Windows 10 build 10041, the Mail, Calendar, and People apps may be broken due to a licensing issue with the Store Beta. To get these apps working again, you need to follow these steps:

• Open powershell as administrator
    • Run the command Get-appxprovisionedpackage –online | where-object {$_.packagename –like “*windowscommunicationsapps*”} | remove-appxprovisionedpackage –online
    • Re-install Mail, People and Calendar from the Store (green tile)

Brink, Aug 3, 2020
Thema:

1. Mail Fraud using Microsoft Name - Similar Threads - Mail Fraud using

2. Microsoft fraud

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft fraud: Today I was bombarded with enough fraudulent Microsoft sites From their past. If you dial 88849093313. You will get a very disturbed Pakistani gentleman that tells you to dial 805-400-2288, which is another fraudulent Microsoft site that wants to charge you $350 to answer a...
  3. Microsoft fraud

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft fraud: Today I was bombarded with enough fraudulent Microsoft sites From their past. If you dial 88849093313. You will get a very disturbed Pakistani gentleman that tells you to dial 805-400-2288, which is another fraudulent Microsoft site that wants to charge you $350 to answer a...
  4. I received this e-mail today. Is this a fraud?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I received this e-mail today. Is this a fraud?: Is this a fraud?Automatic renewal of your Outlook Ad-Free subscription is scheduled for Saturday, June 24, 2023Your subscription is scheduled to be automatically renewed. On Saturday, June 24, 2023, USD 19.95 plus applicable taxes will be charged to Visa **4994.To manage your...
  5. I received this e-mail today. Is this a fraud?

I received this e-mail today. Is this a fraud?: Is this a fraud?Automatic renewal of your Outlook Ad-Free subscription is scheduled for Saturday, June 24, 2023Your subscription is scheduled to be automatically renewed. On Saturday, June 24, 2023, USD 19.95 plus applicable taxes will be charged to Visa **4994.To manage your...
  6. Fraud with Microsoft

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Fraud with Microsoft: I have purchase Windows 10 Home but not received confirmation. Payment done successfully. I have transection details but no any customer care attend call and no support from Microsoft Office Mumbai. Any one can help to resolve this matter....
  7. Fraud with Microsoft

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Fraud with Microsoft: I have purchase Windows 10 Home but not received confirmation. Payment done successfully. I have transection details but no any customer care attend call and no support from Microsoft Office Mumbai. Any one can help to resolve this matter....
  8. Fraud with Microsoft

9. Icon Next To Name In Microsoft Mail

in Windows 10 Customization
    Icon Next To Name In Microsoft Mail: 3/5/19 I have an Outlook.com email account and a Windows Mail email account. In Outlook.com a green circle appears next to my name with my initials. In Windows Mail there is a circle with a picture of my garden. I would like to change the Windows Mail icon to a circle...
  10. Is windows 10 mail app a fraud?

Is windows 10 mail app a fraud?: I have windows Live Mail running on one Windows 10 laptop. It runs wonderfully. Windows Live Mail has problem installing on my newest laptop. I am trying Windows mail app, but it keeps hanging up because i am not properly configured. I can't get in to advanced settings...