Windows 10: Mail getting stuck in outbox not server config or attachments

Discus and support Mail getting stuck in outbox not server config or attachments in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Using Windows mail on a new Asus gaming laptop. Mail has been getting stuck in the outbox and not sending at all.I've noticed it only seems to happen... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by MikeWalters5, Jan 26, 2023.

1. Mail getting stuck in outbox not server config or attachments

Using Windows mail on a new Asus gaming laptop. Mail has been getting stuck in the outbox and not sending at all.I've noticed it only seems to happen when replying "All" to an email with multiple recipients. Whilst composing the email, Mail will generate a "draft" email for each of the recipients. Even if these are deleted the original reply gets stuck in the outbox and any email sent after that time also refuses to send. The only way to correct the issue is to restart the computer and restart Mail. At this point all stuck mail is sent instantly.Notes:- None of these emails contain attachments

:)

MikeWalters5, Jan 26, 2023
  2. BeckyEme Win User

Mail stuck in outbox

Hi! I am using Microsoft Mail Version 16005.14326.20858.0 and my outgoing messages keep getting stuck in the Outbox and numerous blank draft message pile up. Any suggestions?

BeckyEme, Jan 26, 2023
  3. Emails With Large Attachment Stuck in Outbox (Windows Mail App)

A user is trying to send an email with attachment (11MB) and the email is stuck sending in Outbox.

And it won't send out any emails (with or without attachment) after we removed the that email from outbox until we delete/add account again.

We tried resetting and reinstalling the mail app already. Please advise.

Thank you in advance.

Eugene Wong _130, Jan 26, 2023
  4. Mail getting stuck in outbox not server config or attachments

outlook express unable to send emails they get stuck in outbox

I make no difference of size, with an attachment or not. Sometimes they get stuck in outbox and get a message to check server.

LindaDonhauser, Jan 26, 2023
Thema:

Mail getting stuck in outbox not server config or attachments

1. Mail getting stuck in outbox not server config or attachments - Similar Threads - Mail getting stuck

2. Emails getting stuck in Outbox

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Emails getting stuck in Outbox: I am using the windows mail app and all of my emails from my home computer get stuck in my outbox. I use the same mail app on my work computer in the office and it can send emails just fine. I can receive emails just fine and I don't get an error when I send the email it just...
  3. Mail getting stuck in outbox not server config or attachments

Mail getting stuck in outbox not server config or attachments: Using Windows mail on a new Asus gaming laptop. Mail has been getting stuck in the outbox and not sending at all.I've noticed it only seems to happen when replying "All" to an email with multiple recipients. Whilst composing the email, Mail will generate a "draft" email for...
  4. Mail stuck in outbox

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Mail stuck in outbox: Hi! I am using Microsoft Mail Version 16005.14326.20858.0 and my outgoing messages keep getting stuck in the Outbox and numerous blank draft message pile up. Any suggestions?...
  5. Mail stuck in outbox

Mail stuck in outbox: Hi! I am using Microsoft Mail Version 16005.14326.20858.0 and my outgoing messages keep getting stuck in the Outbox and numerous blank draft message pile up. Any suggestions?...
  6. mail is getting sent to outbox

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    mail is getting sent to outbox: my emails are going to my outbox and staying there. I have deleted them and all new ones are sent there. Plus i am not receivng any new emails https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/mail-is-getting-sent-to-outbox/c7ad0c4e-aedb-4697-b5c0-d43c7257e892
  7. mail is getting sent to outbox

in Windows 10 Gaming
    mail is getting sent to outbox: my emails are going to my outbox and staying there. I have deleted them and all new ones are sent there. Plus i am not receivng any new emails https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/mail-is-getting-sent-to-outbox/c7ad0c4e-aedb-4697-b5c0-d43c7257e892
  8. mail is getting sent to outbox

9. Emails With Large Attachment Stuck in Outbox Windows Mail App

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Emails With Large Attachment Stuck in Outbox Windows Mail App: A user is trying to send an email with attachment 11MB and the email is stuck sending in Outbox. And it won't send out any emails with or without attachment after we removed the that email from outbox until we delete/add account again.We tried resetting and reinstalling the...
  10. Emails With Large Attachment Stuck in Outbox Windows Mail App

Emails With Large Attachment Stuck in Outbox Windows Mail App: A user is trying to send an email with attachment 11MB and the email is stuck sending in Outbox. And it won't send out any emails with or without attachment after we removed the that email from outbox until we delete/add account again.We tried resetting and reinstalling the...