Windows 10: Mail Icon disappeared

Discus and support Mail Icon disappeared in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I uninstalled my Gmail account this morning. When I went to reinstall it the Mail Icon is missing. I'm on windows 10. My downloads on the Gmail were... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by LynetteFrench, Mar 12, 2020.

1. Mail Icon disappeared

I uninstalled my Gmail account this morning. When I went to reinstall it the Mail Icon is missing. I'm on windows 10. My

downloads on the Gmail were unreadable.

:)

LynetteFrench, Mar 12, 2020

2. Mail icon disappeared

The envelope icon down side of screen has suddenly disappeared. This is what I hit when I want my e-mails to display. Even when I hit the envelope icon in the list of 'most used apps' it does nothing. How can I get my e-mails to come up? Windows 10 by
    the way.

SusanReid1, Mar 12, 2020
  3. Mail disappears

After downloading Windows 10, when I click on the Mail icon, my mail account appears very briefly and then disappears.

Suggestions on how to fix it?

Thanks!

Mannetaylor, Mar 12, 2020
  4. Mail Icon disappeared

Tray icon disappears

I've been experiencing since the installation of Windows XP SP2 on multiple machines with the ATITool Tray Icon disappearing upon load at system startup. Sometimes it's there, sometimes it's not. Enabling or Disabling the "Hide Inactive (tray) Icons" WinXP menu option doesn't have any effect. The only way to open ATITool after it has loaded is to go through the start menu to open it again. I have "minimize on close" selected in ATITool. When closing ATITool, you see it make the motions of minimizing to the tray area but no icon is displayed. Any ideas?

djshowergel, Mar 12, 2020
Thema:

Mail Icon disappeared

1. Mail Icon disappeared - Similar Threads - Mail Icon disappeared

2. Icons disappearing

in Windows 10 Customization
    Icons disappearing: Win10 Home. My desktop icons have disappeared. The names of the programs are still there, and the programs still run - just no icons, although I cannot read the properties of these programs I tried all the simple things, witth no luck. Ran 'sfc /scannow' and it found some...
  3. Icons disappearing

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Icons disappearing: when I logged in to my PC the recycle bin icon disappeared https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/icons-disappearing/92a29620-29b6-4463-8445-cab2527944d4
  4. icons disappearing??

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    icons disappearing??: I logged onto my pc today only to find all of my icons are gone. the names for each application are there and each app works just as intended however, no icons. even in file explorer as well as on my taskbar no icons what so ever. i spent about 2 hours on chat with someone...
  5. Disappearing Icons

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Disappearing Icons: I have no idea what causes this but everytime I boot up my pc specifically Microsoft Store, Mail and Settings icons don't show up on the taskbar. I restarted explorer.exe and reinstalled the start menu but the issue still occurs. submitted by /u/TiFerTV [link] [comments]...
  6. icons disappear

icons disappear: I must have touched sometghing but my icons have completely disappeared from my desktop. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/icons-disappear/f31b64d0-e16a-4e98-b931-c164d6a92521
  7. W10 Mail Icon Disappeared...

in Browsers and Email
    W10 Mail Icon Disappeared...: After installing the latest version of Mail and Calendar and getting things working, I created a shortcut for the desktop. That worked fine for a couple of hours until I had to do a Restart. When the desktop came up, the icon for the Mail app had changed to the default icon...
  8. Disappearing mail

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Disappearing mail: I "lost" a long mail, just as I saw that it was the annual long chat from a friend. I went to click to enlarge it into the "read" window and it disappeared. I searched everywhere, although the deleted folder could be the only place for it to hide in Mail. None of the help...
  9. Icon disappear

Icon disappear: My icons (right bottom) won't show these 3 icons (power, volume, wifi) at once. It just show 2 icons only and the other 1 will disappear but will appear if i drag one out. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/icon-disappear/c8c9de77-874d-4232-bbeb-0c76c47a3619
  10. Icons disappearing

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Icons disappearing: Very often all my icons will disappear. Desktop, toolbar, file thumbnails etc all disappear and will not reload until I restart my system. This happens way to often and computer seems sluggish when it does. What can I do?? I figure it's a memory problem but I'm not sure....

Users found this page by searching for:

1. where has mozilla thunderbird icon gone