Windows 10: mail icon not displayed in control panel.

Discus and support mail icon not displayed in control panel. in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; DEAR SIR, I'M USING WINDOWS 10 LAPTOP AND OFFICE 365.I HAVE A PROBLEM ON MAIL OUTLOOK PROFILE CREATION.IT WSNT DISPLYED IN... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Dhanasagar reddy Gorla, Mar 21, 2020.

1. mail icon not displayed in control panel.

DEAR SIR,

I'M USING WINDOWS 10 LAPTOP AND OFFICE 365.I HAVE A PROBLEM ON MAIL OUTLOOK PROFILE CREATION.IT WSNT DISPLYED IN CONTROLLED PANEL.PLEASE HELP TO GET THAT BACK.

:)

Dhanasagar reddy Gorla, Mar 21, 2020
  2. YanAndrew Win User

The Control Panel (Category View)

My apologies, Brink but I still do not get it.

The steps for both options are identical, the only difference is the location of the desired icons will need to be accessible for all users for Option 2. That's it.

Moreover, both the Mail and Flash Player (32-bit) applets are not listed in the list of Control Panel items for both options.

Regards,
    Andrew

YanAndrew, Mar 21, 2020
  3. Mail Icon missing in Windows 10 Control Panel

Hello,

In most cases, making changes to your email profile will require you to do it using the
    Mail icon in the Control Panel. If the icon is missing, installing available

Windows updates
    can help you fix issues with missing icons in the Control Panel. To better assist you, we need the answers to the following questions:

• Is your computer connected to a domain?
    • Are you using the Exchange server on your email?

In the meantime, we suggest using the search box in the Control Panel window and
    type Mail to see if the applet will appear.

We are looking forward to your response.

Jefferson Ore, Mar 21, 2020
  4. Berton Win User

mail icon not displayed in control panel.

Control Panel Mail "Application Not Found" after Office reinstallation

The generic icon for Mail does suggest that Control Panel does not know that Outlook has been installed.

A default install of Win10 does not have the Mail icon in Control Panel but no part of Microsoft Office is installed on the computer I checked.

Berton, Mar 21, 2020
Thema:

mail icon not displayed in control panel.

1. mail icon not displayed in control panel. - Similar Threads - mail icon displayed

2. Blanc icon in the control panel

in Windows 10 Support
    Blanc icon in the control panel: I have in my control panel a blanc icon (no name) i don't no what is? can somebody help me i have already make IconCache.db delete and rebuild but no changing. Windows10 20H2 [img] 169935
  3. W10 Control Panel - display

in Windows 10 Customization
    W10 Control Panel - display: When I display Programs and Features in the Control Panel app and click on the drop down menu to display details, the display has the headings Name, Date, Type, Size and Tags. But only the Name and Size columns are populated with any information. The Date, Type and Tags...
  4. Control Panel Icons

Control Panel Icons: Hello, Could someone explain me I obtain these new icons in Control Panel. I've installed the French 2004 version updated June 2020 Build 19041.329 on two different machines. Fresh install after formatting the drive. One have these new icons, the other not. Many thanks for...
  5. Control Panel; MAIL item missing

Control Panel; MAIL item missing: Windows10\1809.... The Control Panel...option "Mail" is missing. Its the option you click on and open to view your Mail "Profile". I am having issues with Outlook and need to open Control Panel\MAIL as it may be the cause of the Issue. Anyway to get MAIL back in...
  6. The Mail Applet in Control Panel

The Mail Applet in Control Panel: Hello Guys, Quick one: Any idea what the CLSID for the Mail applet in Control Panel is? [ATTACH] In case it is relevant, I am on Windows 10 Pro Version 1803. Hope to hear from you soon. Regards, YanAndrew...
  7. Can't open Mail (Microsoft Outlook 2016) icon in Control Panel

in Browsers and Email
    Can't open Mail (Microsoft Outlook 2016) icon in Control Panel: Hi there After upgrading from Windows 7 to Windows 10, we are having an issue on one of the device in relation to opening Mail (Microsoft Outlook 2016) icon in Control Panel. It didn't open the window Mail Setup - Email accounts, Data Files, and Show profiles etc etc....
  8. Change Control Panel Icon

Change Control Panel Icon: Does anyone know how I can change the Control Panel icon? I have the Control Panel as a shortcut on my desktop. Can it be done with a reg key edit? Thanks 43982
  9. Mail applet in Control Panel will not open

in Browsers and Email
    Mail applet in Control Panel will not open: I have Outlook 2016 installed. When I try to open the mail applet in Control Panel nothing happens. I have reinstalled Office twice and this is a fresh Win 10 install. Any ideas how to solve this please? 92064
  10. No Nvdia Icon in Control Panel

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    No Nvdia Icon in Control Panel: Hmmn? I noticed Win 10 installed its own digitally signed driver says its the latest 5.362 but date is 22/07/2015 Downloading the latest drivers from Nvidia for my GTX970 shockingly my system reports that I can't install them. I don't know how I'm going to get the...