Windows 10: mail icon

Discus and support mail icon in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; My mail icon won open when I click on it. I have restart the computer, restart the application. I do not know what else to do. Please help as this is a... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by SamanthaJenkins2, Nov 22, 2018.

1. mail icon

My mail icon won open when I click on it. I have restart the computer, restart the application. I do not know what else to do. Please help as this is a lot easier to access then going to my email all the time. It keeps me logged in where my email does not.

:)

SamanthaJenkins2, Nov 22, 2018
  2. Brink Win User

Mail app will not open on 10041.

Hello Adam,

This is the suggested solution below if you haven't already tried it. mail icon :)

In this Windows 10 build 10041, the Mail, Calendar, and People apps may be broken due to a licensing issue with the Store Beta. To get these apps working again, you need to follow these steps:

• Open powershell as administrator
    • Run the command Get-appxprovisionedpackage –online | where-object {$_.packagename –like “*windowscommunicationsapps*”} | remove-appxprovisionedpackage –online
    • Re-install Mail, People and Calendar from the Store (green tile)

Brink, Nov 22, 2018
  3. Pavan_N Win User
    Archived mails are missing in Windows 10 Mail App.

Hi John,

I appreciate the troubleshooting steps you have tried to resolve the issue.

Follow the Steps below and check.

Step 1: Check the sync settings in Mail app.

• Open Mail app and Hoover mouse point on top.
    • Next to Search icon you can seen Sync this View.
    • Click on the icon and let it Sync.
    • Close and reopen Mail app and check Archived mails.

If issue persist follow next Step.

Step 2: Run the Windows App Troubleshooter.

I suggest you to download and run the app troubleshooter from the below link and check if it helps.

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/run-the-troubleshooter-for-windows-apps

Do let us know if you are able to find Archive files in Mail app. Thank you.

Pavan_N, Nov 22, 2018
  4. mail icon

Mail App/Icon Email Address Incorrect

Hi,

We appreciate your time and effort for getting back to us.

I suggest you to remove your email account from the Mail app and re-configure it. Follow the steps below to do the same:

To remove the email account:

• Open Mail app and click Settings
      (Gear icon).
    • Click on Accounts.
    • Click the account you want to remove.
    • At the bottom, click Remove account or
      Remove all accounts.
    To re-add the email account:

• Open Mail app and click Settings.
    • Click on Accounts.
    • Click on Add an account, choose the type of account you want to add, and then follow the on-screen instructions.
    Kindly let us know if you need any further assistance with Windows. We are glad to assist you.

Thank you.

Harshavardhan Rathod, Nov 22, 2018
Thema:

mail icon

1. mail icon - Similar Threads - mail icon

2. I can't change the icons for the Microsoft store app, mail app, notepad app, and settings app.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I can't change the icons for the Microsoft store app, mail app, notepad app, and settings app.: When I right click any of the above apps on my taskbar, then right click again, I don't see the properties option, thus not letting me change the icon. I only see open, run as administrator, pin to start, and unpin from taskbar. If I unpin the app, create a shortcut of the...
  3. I can't change the icons for the Microsoft store app, mail app, notepad app, and settings app.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I can't change the icons for the Microsoft store app, mail app, notepad app, and settings app.: When I right click any of the above apps on my taskbar, then right click again, I don't see the properties option, thus not letting me change the icon. I only see open, run as administrator, pin to start, and unpin from taskbar. If I unpin the app, create a shortcut of the...
  4. Windows 11 mail app taskbar icon badge not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 mail app taskbar icon badge not working: Yesterday everything was working just fine. But today I had a badge notification on my email app that wouldn't go away. So I tried the repair option in settings and that didn't work so I reset the app. After that, no badges will show up. All other apps on the taskbar will...
  5. Windows 11 mail app taskbar icon badge not working

Windows 11 mail app taskbar icon badge not working: Yesterday everything was working just fine. But today I had a badge notification on my email app that wouldn't go away. So I tried the repair option in settings and that didn't work so I reset the app. After that, no badges will show up. All other apps on the taskbar will...
  6. How do I get my microsoft mail icon back on my desktop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I get my microsoft mail icon back on my desktop: How do I get my microsoft mail icon back on my desktop? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-get-my-microsoft-mail-icon-back-on-my/f87220e6-2343-438b-a574-41dcfe8f5bb1
  7. How do I get my microsoft mail icon back on my desktop

How do I get my microsoft mail icon back on my desktop: How do I get my microsoft mail icon back on my desktop? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-get-my-microsoft-mail-icon-back-on-my/f87220e6-2343-438b-a574-41dcfe8f5bb1
  8. Accidently deleted my mail icon on my computer how do I get it back...keep it simple

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Accidently deleted my mail icon on my computer how do I get it back...keep it simple: Same question as above https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/accidently-deleted-my-mail-icon-on-my-computer-how/8a949a16-44e8-45c3-8f9e-c03080d2952e
  9. Accidently deleted my mail icon on my computer how do I get it back...keep it simple

Accidently deleted my mail icon on my computer how do I get it back...keep it simple: Same question as above https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/accidently-deleted-my-mail-icon-on-my-computer-how/8a949a16-44e8-45c3-8f9e-c03080d2952e
  10. Accidently deleted my mail icon on my computer how do I get it back...keep it simple

in Windows 10 Customization