Windows 10: Mail in win 10 vanishes but there in Vista

Discus and support Mail in win 10 vanishes but there in Vista in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; Overnight the lot went ,thats twice this has happened Yet i have VISTA on dual boot and it is all there any help please thanks 169745 Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by NORBELLINI, Dec 4, 2020.

1. Mail in win 10 vanishes but there in Vista

Overnight the lot went ,thats twice this has happened Yet i have VISTA on dual boot and it is all there any help please thanks

:)

NORBELLINI, Dec 4, 2020
  2. endeavor Win User

Replacing Windows Mail in Win-10 with one from Win-Vista.

Clayton, yes you can use your own files, as well realize the files from the tutorial attachments are the exact same thing already coming from Windows Vista - it's all the same.

The tutorial instructions how to do it in every detail are posted Here

Please for your own sake, just be sure you understand the limitations of using the old Vista WinMail client out of it's native environment inside of Windows7/8/10 by reading through the disclaimer, and the Bug List that's linked on the page there, and then decide if you want to do it and if it's right for you.
    Feel free to post your questions over there too.

endeavor, Dec 4, 2020
  3. Clayton29 Win User
    Replacing Windows Mail in Win-10 with one from Win-Vista.

May we use your method to move the Windows Mail (WM) program directly from Win Vista to Win 10?
    Both wife and I love the WM program, but not the Win 10 'version'.
    I saw a step by step listing to move the WM program from Win 7 to Win 10 (but couldn't find it today).
    Sure would be nice to have a similar set of steps for the move from Vista to 10.
    My PC experience started with MS Basic on a Timex-Sinclair, then MS DOS 3.0 on Ian BM at work. But never really followed through so need help from you younger guys and gals.

Clayton29, Dec 4, 2020
  4. Brink Win User

Mail in win 10 vanishes but there in Vista

Mail app will not open on 10041.

Hello Adam,

This is the suggested solution below if you haven't already tried it. Mail in win 10 vanishes but there in Vista :)

In this Windows 10 build 10041, the Mail, Calendar, and People apps may be broken due to a licensing issue with the Store Beta. To get these apps working again, you need to follow these steps:

• Open powershell as administrator
    • Run the command Get-appxprovisionedpackage –online | where-object {$_.packagename –like “*windowscommunicationsapps*”} | remove-appxprovisionedpackage –online
    • Re-install Mail, People and Calendar from the Store (green tile)

Brink, Dec 4, 2020
Thema:

Mail in win 10 vanishes but there in Vista

1. Mail in win 10 vanishes but there in Vista - Similar Threads - Mail vanishes Vista

2. want to update Win vista to win 10?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    want to update Win vista to win 10?: Windows Vista wont let me update to Win 10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/want-to-update-win-vista-to-win-10/3f67f9a2-26c8-434f-86aa-174e5beab79e
  3. want to update Win vista to win 10?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    want to update Win vista to win 10?: Windows Vista wont let me update to Win 10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/want-to-update-win-vista-to-win-10/3f67f9a2-26c8-434f-86aa-174e5beab79e
  4. Vista, Win 7 then Win 10 reset

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Vista, Win 7 then Win 10 reset: After updating Vista to Win 7 & Win 10, what would happen if I reset computer.I would like to reinstall Win 10.Thanks https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/vista-win-7-then-win-10-reset/81eae0e2-b860-408f-81c9-59db287950b1
  5. Vista, Win 7 then Win 10 reset

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Vista, Win 7 then Win 10 reset: After updating Vista to Win 7 & Win 10, what would happen if I reset computer.I would like to reinstall Win 10.Thanks https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/vista-win-7-then-win-10-reset/81eae0e2-b860-408f-81c9-59db287950b1
  6. vista and win 10 help pls

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    vista and win 10 help pls: so I have this pc my uncle gave to me which i only added ram and a better gpu but wanted to install windows 10 and it wont let me cause every time i want to install any iso is takes me to media center and ant remove it from the rec ommended open with menu and i tryedd rufus...
  7. win 7 & vista to 10 upgrades??

win 7 & vista to 10 upgrades??: Hi all, hope your having a great day.. I have a few desktop's I would like to upgrade, I have 3 that have windows 7 that I installed not long ago.. and I have a desktop that has the factory key to vista,but the HHD is formatted, it has the factory product key on the case, the...
  8. Vanishing taskbar thumbnails in Win 10

in Windows 10 Support
    Vanishing taskbar thumbnails in Win 10: Hello. I have this new PC. I am new user on Windows 10. The problem is that thumbnails/previews on taskbar of opened windows (folders, programs, pictures,.....) - the thumbnail/preview vanishes after 1-2 hours. The thumbnail and preview of real open window is replaced with...
  9. windows 10 win 7 and vista

windows 10 win 7 and vista: I have windows vista and 7 on dual boot, same drive . I ask the board if it is possible to install win 10 on an other partion and keep all 3 on the same drive. If it's possible how I will go about. thank you for any support 78920
  10. Win Vista to Windoze 10

Win Vista to Windoze 10: Is it possible, do I need to buy something, or maybe Bat.1 will give me cr-----k/key?*Sleepy*Sleepy 105707