Windows 10: MAIL IS PENDING NOT DROPPING PROMPTLY

Discus and support MAIL IS PENDING NOT DROPPING PROMPTLY in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; SIR/MADAM,MY NAME IS LABAKE FROM LAGOS, MY MAILS IS ALWAYS PENDING ANDNOT DROPPING PROMTPTLY.KINDLY ASSIST ME BECAUSE I WAS ASKED TO CONTACT THE MAIL... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by YusufOmolabake, Oct 13, 2021.

1. MAIL IS PENDING NOT DROPPING PROMPTLY

SIR/MADAM,MY NAME IS LABAKE FROM LAGOS, MY MAILS IS ALWAYS PENDING ANDNOT DROPPING PROMTPTLY.KINDLY ASSIST ME BECAUSE I WAS ASKED TO CONTACT THE MAIL ADMINISTRATOR.THANKS.

:)

YusufOmolabake, Oct 13, 2021
  2. Brink Win User

Mail app will not open on 10041.

Hello Adam,

This is the suggested solution below if you haven't already tried it. MAIL IS PENDING NOT DROPPING PROMPTLY :)

In this Windows 10 build 10041, the Mail, Calendar, and People apps may be broken due to a licensing issue with the Store Beta. To get these apps working again, you need to follow these steps:

• Open powershell as administrator
    • Run the command Get-appxprovisionedpackage –online | where-object {$_.packagename –like “*windowscommunicationsapps*”} | remove-appxprovisionedpackage –online
    • Re-install Mail, People and Calendar from the Store (green tile)

Brink, Oct 13, 2021
  3. Johan45 Win User
    AMD FX OC'ers Club

That's what the auto setting will do since you're over the 1333 mark it jumps to the next step which isn't listed or officially supported I assume by that ram.

At this point though I would suggest dropping the multi one step or .5 so that we can get something stable and possibly take the heat issue out of the picture for now.

Johan45, Oct 13, 2021
  4. MAIL IS PENDING NOT DROPPING PROMPTLY

unable to see email in Mail App

Hi Chris,

Did you check for any pending updates on your Computer? If not, I suggest you to check for any pending updates as in the above reply and install the updates if there are any pending.

Also, did you try all the troubleshooting steps in the article given above? If not, I suggest you to try the steps explained in the article and check if the issue is resolved.

If the issue still persist, even after trying all the troubleshooting steps provided above, I would suggest you
    to uninstall and reinstall the mail app and check if the issue can be resolved.

Follow the below steps to uninstall and reinstall the mail app.

• Type Windows PowerShell in the search box and
      right click on Windows PowerShell and select
      Run as administrator

• Type get-appxpackage *microsoft.windowscommunicationsapps* | remove-appxpackage on the PowerShell command window and press Enter.

• Now, you may re-install the
      Mail App
      from the Windows Store. To install Mail App from Windows Store, Go to
      Windows Store from start menu, and type
      Mail App
      in the search bar, then click on Install.

Hope you can see the emails in the mail App.

Get back to us if you need further assistance, we will be glad to help you.

Rishad K T, Oct 13, 2021
Thema:

MAIL IS PENDING NOT DROPPING PROMPTLY

1. MAIL IS PENDING NOT DROPPING PROMPTLY - Similar Threads - MAIL PENDING DROPPING

2. Windows MAIL - BAD email drop down address

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows MAIL - BAD email drop down address: In MAIL, in the "to:" drop down list, there is a BAD email address mine - it is mis-typed.I cannot find it anywhere and cannot find a way to delete it and no, it is not in the Contact list.Additionally, besides the annoyance, MAIL WILL NOT let me send an email to myself won't...
  3. Windows MAIL - BAD email drop down address

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows MAIL - BAD email drop down address: In MAIL, in the "to:" drop down list, there is a BAD email address mine - it is mis-typed.I cannot find it anywhere and cannot find a way to delete it and no, it is not in the Contact list.Additionally, besides the annoyance, MAIL WILL NOT let me send an email to myself won't...
  4. MAIL IS PENDING NOT DROPPING PROMPTLY

MAIL IS PENDING NOT DROPPING PROMPTLY: SIR/MADAM,MY NAME IS LABAKE FROM LAGOS, MY MAILS IS ALWAYS PENDING ANDNOT DROPPING PROMTPTLY.KINDLY ASSIST ME BECAUSE I WAS ASKED TO CONTACT THE MAIL ADMINISTRATOR.THANKS....
  5. Mail Auto Fill - drop down list

Mail Auto Fill - drop down list: Hi All, I researched but can not find an answer. Mail app does not suggest started email addresses by name anymore - only by email address. Usually, as does my other machine at work, when start typing the name of a person, it fills the email address. On this machine it...
  6. Pending Order

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Pending Order: I have ordered a xbox controller and its been pending for almost a month now how long does it take to ship https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/pending-order/d5996050-329c-49f3-ba8c-7b1eea10fbd6"
  7. Window 10 mail dropped main email account

Window 10 mail dropped main email account: For a second time, I opened windows 10 mail to find my main email account no longer listed. The inbox shows email sent to that account although I can or was able to read the my mail using the ISP's internet based mail package. The last time I added the account and windows 10...
  8. E mail address dropped by windows 10 mail and outlook

E mail address dropped by windows 10 mail and outlook: Why has my other e mail address been dropped by windows 10 mail and outlook. I use Hotmail as my primary and blueyonder as my other which is a virgin e mail [Original subject: E mail]...
  9. No drag & drop in windows mail? Is this correct or is something wrong?

in Browsers and Email
    No drag & drop in windows mail? Is this correct or is something wrong?: I'm finally setting up my Win 10 updated machine. I was hoping to use Windows 10 Mail, because of its simplicity. However, there are several features missing that I use constantly. Drag & drop attachments is one. Am I correct that this feature is missing in Mail? 57375
  10. Win 10 Mail drops out

in Browsers and Email
    Win 10 Mail drops out: Hi, my mail app drops out when I select an email to view or try to write a new email. Regards Herman 67790