Windows 10: MAIL - junk email seperating from real email

Discus and support MAIL - junk email seperating from real email in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Just upgraded Windows 10. Email changed for Live Mail to MAIL. I do not like the new format, but have no idea how to change it. In Live Mail - I could... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by DixiBankier, Jan 30, 2020.

1. MAIL - junk email seperating from real email

Just upgraded Windows 10. Email changed for Live Mail to MAIL. I do not like the new format, but have no idea how to change it.

In Live Mail - I could block senders emails do they appear in my junk mail box spam notifications and newsletters etc so my inbox was not full of junk In MAIL I cannot do this - and I cant use Focused email with my account apparently.Is there anyway to block senders in MAIL so emails go to my JUNK folder??????

:)

DixiBankier, Jan 30, 2020
  2. Mystere Win User

Junk email

It's a never-ending battle. They spammers change their email addresses, so while the previous spammers email address was added to the blocked senders list, the new one is not. The only way to combat this is to engage the high sensitivity filters, which basically block all but people you have in your contacts list. This means all email goes to your junk mail filter unless the sender is in your contacts. But, this means you can't get any email from senders you aren't expecting unless you check your junk mail folder and add them to your contacts.

This also isn't perfect, since the spammers use tricks like using your own email address as the source, or hijacking your friends email accounts and sending spam from their accounts.

Mystere, Jan 30, 2020
  3. Outlook 2016 Spam Email

Any ideas as to how this can be fixed?

You need to mark it as "Not Junk".

Instructions:

Source Mark an email message as not junk

This is for Outlook 2010, I presume it is the same or similar for Outlook 2016.

DavidPostill, Jan 30, 2020
  4. MAIL - junk email seperating from real email

emails go to junk mail

Hi Theresa,

Email misconfiguration is a possible cause for an email message to go directly to the
    Junk folder. It would be great if you can tell us more about your concern. Please answer the following questions:

• Which email app are you using to access your email messages? Are you using
      Outlook.com
      , an

Outlook
      desktop app, or the

Mail
      app?
    • When did the issue start?
    • Is the issue happening on all of your contacts?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you tried so far?

If you're using Outlook.com, an Outlook desktop app, or the Mail app to access your email messages, we advise reviewing the rules set in your email account.

We'll be waiting for your response.

Devlin Sco, Jan 30, 2020
Thema:

MAIL - junk email seperating from real email

1. MAIL - junk email seperating from real email - Similar Threads - MAIL junk email

2. Is this email from Microsoft real?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Is this email from Microsoft real?: I received the email below and suspect that it really isn't a message from Microsoft. Does Microsoft send out emails like this one or might it be a scam of some sort?What is shown is the result of a snip and while the wording is correct, for some reason, the fonts and varying...
  3. Is this email from Microsoft real?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Is this email from Microsoft real?: I received the email below and suspect that it really isn't a message from Microsoft. Does Microsoft send out emails like this one or might it be a scam of some sort?What is shown is the result of a snip and while the wording is correct, for some reason, the fonts and varying...
  4. Junk Email

Junk Email: How do I stop getting thousands of junk emails. In three hours I had over 18,000 junk foreign emails. I changed password no help. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/junk-email/844c9891-1ba8-4a05-aa63-343a7334d8b3
  5. MAIL - junk mail sperating from real email

in Windows 10 Customization
    MAIL - junk mail sperating from real email: Just upgraded Windows 10. Email changed for Live Mail to MAIL. I do not like the new format, but have no idea how to change it. In Live Mail - I could block senders emails do they appear in my junk mail box spam notifications and newsletters etc so my inbox was not full of...
  6. Email Junk mail folder

Email Junk mail folder: Since setting up my email on my laptop Windows 10 I am unable to sync the Junk folder, incoming and out going email is fine, just an empty Junk folder, I can see all content of junk folder on my iphone and Tablet, any ideas mario...
  7. Junk eMail

Junk eMail: Junk eMail folder has gone from 0 to 20 per day ! Coming in so fast unable to Block due to # of Junk mails Micosoft lets me block. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/junk-email/d805b1ab-acac-4f12-a37c-aed441a5bba4
  8. Junk Email Folder in Windows Mail

Junk Email Folder in Windows Mail: How do I set parameters for Junk Email in Windows Mail? I am getting a lot of wanted emails arbitrarily directed to my Junk folder and there seems to be no rationale whatsoever, because email from most of the same senders is arriving in my normal Inbox. This is causing me...
  9. Junk email

in Browsers and Email
    Junk email: How do I identify specific incoming outlook emails as junk so that they arrive in the junk folder rather than the inbox? 73641
  10. Junk email

in Browsers and Email
    Junk email: When I get junk email, I click on the link that says, "Add sender to blocked senders list" But it does no good as I still get the junk from them. Is there anything I can do to stop it? Thanks, Frank 6003