Windows 10: Mail Merge

Discus and support Mail Merge in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; How do I get Microsoft Mail to download from an imap account?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Phoenix1958, Jan 19, 2019.

1. Mail Merge

How do I get Microsoft Mail to download from an imap account?

:)

Phoenix1958, Jan 19, 2019

2. Email mail merge

Hi Joan,

To assist you with your concern, we need to ask you a few questions:

• What email are you referring to?
    • Are you using Outlook.com, Outlook 2013/2016, or Mail app?
    • Are you using Office 2013 or Office 2016?

For more information regarding Mail Merge, we suggest that you check on the links below:

Let us know so that we can further help.

Marivel Man, Jan 19, 2019
  3. Mail Merge duplicating field

Hi,

The duplication when printing the mail merge may be caused by incorrect settings. For us to provide better assistance, we would like to ask for additional information:

• Which version of Microsoft Office are you using?
    • Can you please provide a screenshot of the issue?
    • What Office app are you using to print the mail merge?
    • What build and version of Windows 10 are you using?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you tried so far?

We hope to hear from you soon.

Jennifer Cha, Jan 19, 2019
  4. Mail Merge

mail Merge not working in Windows 10

HI Chandrashekhar,

Your concern is a little bit vague and we would like to clarify some details for us to determine the appropriate advice to your concern. As such, kindly answer the following questions:

• On what specific program or app this mail merge issue is related to?
    • Are you getting any error message? If yes, please provide it to us.
    • Could you please provide us more description of the mail merge issue that you're experiencing?

In the meantime, if you're referring to mail merge using an Excel, kindly refer to this article:

Mail merge using an Excel spreadsheet

We also suggest that you try to repair Office by following the steps here:

Repair an Office application

If the issue persists, then it is best that you install the latest Office updates as this can resolve a lot of issues. Kindly refer to this article:

Install Office updates

We will wait for your response.

Lawrence Lib, Jan 19, 2019
Thema:

Mail Merge

1. Mail Merge - Similar Threads - Mail Merge

2. I am trying to print envelopes using Mail Merge feature in MS Word.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I am trying to print envelopes using Mail Merge feature in MS Word.: However, each time I send the document to the printer, the Printer cancels it. I have tried everything to fix it and I know it's not the printer or the software. Windows 11 is not working properly. I have done this for years using Window 10, Windows 97, Windows 95... etc....
  3. I am trying to print envelopes using Mail Merge feature in MS Word.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I am trying to print envelopes using Mail Merge feature in MS Word.: However, each time I send the document to the printer, the Printer cancels it. I have tried everything to fix it and I know it's not the printer or the software. Windows 11 is not working properly. I have done this for years using Window 10, Windows 97, Windows 95... etc....
  4. INCLUDEPICTURE changed after mail merge

in Windows 10 Gaming
    INCLUDEPICTURE changed after mail merge: I used INCLUDEPICTURE on a word template with a very simple structure as following:{ INCLUDEPICTURE "temp.jpg" \d }It showed the picture when I press ALT F9 on the template, but the code was changed to the following on the mail-merged file and the picture was not displayed. {...
  5. INCLUDEPICTURE changed after mail merge

INCLUDEPICTURE changed after mail merge: I used INCLUDEPICTURE on a word template with a very simple structure as following:{ INCLUDEPICTURE "temp.jpg" \d }It showed the picture when I press ALT F9 on the template, but the code was changed to the following on the mail-merged file and the picture was not displayed. {...
  6. MS Word 365 mail merge data source using tab file with over 1,600 fields

in Windows 10 Gaming
    MS Word 365 mail merge data source using tab file with over 1,600 fields: Hi, when trying mail merge with over 1,600 fields example is 1,930 Word 365 asks for delimiter and throws up an error that there are too many columns in row 1 header information.There appears to be 2 bugs, the first needing a delimiter to be selected and the second that it...
  7. MS Word 365 mail merge data source using tab file with over 1,600 fields

MS Word 365 mail merge data source using tab file with over 1,600 fields: Hi, when trying mail merge with over 1,600 fields example is 1,930 Word 365 asks for delimiter and throws up an error that there are too many columns in row 1 header information.There appears to be 2 bugs, the first needing a delimiter to be selected and the second that it...
  8. Mail Merge Labels for Windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Mail Merge Labels for Windows 10: I did a mail merge for labels and used a table by accident. Saved the new list after I set up the changes. Now every time I try to do another label mail merge it defaults to a table and won't accept all of my contacts. I tried converting to text but that just gave me a...
  9. Mail Merge Labels for Windows 10

Mail Merge Labels for Windows 10: I did a mail merge for labels and used a table by accident. Saved the new list after I set up the changes. Now every time I try to do another label mail merge it defaults to a table and won't accept all of my contacts. I tried converting to text but that just gave me a...
  10. Mail Merge Labels for Windows 10

in Windows 10 Customization