Windows 10: Mail - Microsoft 10 - Order of Email Accounts

Discus and support Mail - Microsoft 10 - Order of Email Accounts in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Has a solution been found for being able to rearrange your email accounts in Microsoft 10. I don't want to have to delete and re-add them as I had... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Katherine K Glass, Nov 27, 2020.

1. Mail - Microsoft 10 - Order of Email Accounts

Has a solution been found for being able to rearrange your email accounts in Microsoft 10. I don't want to have to delete and re-add them as I had extreme difficulty getting them in anyway.

:)

Katherine K Glass, Nov 27, 2020

2. Rearranging the Order of E-Mail Accounts

I have six e-mail accounts established in my Windows 10 Mail. It appears the accounts are listed in the order they were created. However, I just had to add another e-mail account and it is at the bottom of the list. Is there any way to rearrange the list? In Windows 8.1 you could move the accounts up and down in the order that you wanted them listed. The procedure used in Windows 8.1 does not work in Windows 10.

StevenTodd, Nov 27, 2020
  3. chrisdude Win User
    Order of accounts in Mail app

Dear all,

Is there a possibility to change the order of your listed email accounts in the standard Mail app in case of multiple accounts? I have 3 accounts and would like to have them in order of importance. I couldn't drag them, also renamed them alphabetically, but that did not work either.

I hope someone has a clue,

Thanks in advance,

Chris

chrisdude, Nov 27, 2020
  4. Brink Win User

Mail - Microsoft 10 - Order of Email Accounts

Brink, Nov 27, 2020
Thema:

Mail - Microsoft 10 - Order of Email Accounts

1. Mail - Microsoft 10 - Order of Email Accounts - Similar Threads - Mail Microsoft Order

2. using Microsoft Mail with 3 email accounts. It stopped sending mail now.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    using Microsoft Mail with 3 email accounts. It stopped sending mail now.: using Microsoft Mail with 3 email accounts. It stopped sending mail now.Happened a couple of weeks ago and Microsoft rep logged in and fixed but don't know what he did....
  3. using Microsoft Mail with 3 email accounts. It stopped sending mail now.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    using Microsoft Mail with 3 email accounts. It stopped sending mail now.: using Microsoft Mail with 3 email accounts. It stopped sending mail now.Happened a couple of weeks ago and Microsoft rep logged in and fixed but don't know what he did....
  4. Microsoft Mail - missing emails

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Mail - missing emails: Created numerous personal folders under "Folders" in Mail. Have been using them for years to save emails from various sources. Just this past week all the emails that were stored in them disappeared. The folders are all still there but when I open them the "Nothing has...
  5. Microsoft Mail - missing emails

Microsoft Mail - missing emails: Created numerous personal folders under "Folders" in Mail. Have been using them for years to save emails from various sources. Just this past week all the emails that were stored in them disappeared. The folders are all still there but when I open them the "Nothing has...
  6. deleting email accounts in mail

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    deleting email accounts in mail: For some reason i am unable to remove accounts from mail. I have been into accounts section in mail and i have clicked on the account i want to delete but nothing happens. Normally the account comes up and you click on it are asked to edit or delete it in a page in the...
  7. HOW TO RE-ORDER EMAIL ACCOUNTS WITHIN THE WINDOWS MAIL APP

in Windows 10 Customization
    HOW TO RE-ORDER EMAIL ACCOUNTS WITHIN THE WINDOWS MAIL APP: IS THERE A WAY TO REORDER THE SEQUENCE OF EMAIL ACCOUNTS WITHIN THE WINDOWS MAIL APP ? ? ON LEFT SIDE OF APP. CURRENTLY THEY ARE SEQUENCED IN THE ORDER I INPUT , BUT I PREFER TO RE-ORDER THEM IN ORDER OF IMPORTANCE . ANY SUGGESTIONS ??...
  8. Microsoft 10 MAIL change username on email account settings

Microsoft 10 MAIL change username on email account settings: The Microsoft 10 Mail app (Not Outlook) [ATTACH] In mail settings, the user name is greyed out and has the wrong data (see above). I changed my email address for privacy to say fake. HOW DO I correct the user name there in that box without deleting the whole email account...
  9. Order of accounts in Mail app

in Browsers and Email
    Order of accounts in Mail app: Dear all, Is there a possibility to change the order of your listed email accounts in the standard Mail app in case of multiple accounts? I have 3 accounts and would like to have them in order of importance. I couldn't drag them, also renamed them alphabetically, but that...
  10. Rearranging the Order of E-Mail Accounts

in Browsers and Email
    Rearranging the Order of E-Mail Accounts: I have six e-mail accounts established in my Windows 10 Mail. It appears the accounts are listed in the order they were created. However, I just had to add another e-mail account and it is at the bottom of the list. Is there any way to rearrange the list? In Windows 8.1 you...