Windows 10: Mail - Microsoft was listening

Discus and support Mail - Microsoft was listening in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; I am impressed. I and others posted threads complaining about the fact that Live Mail took forever to open attachments such as PDF's and photos. I had... Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by DanR, Sep 4, 2015.

1. DanR Win User

Mail - Microsoft was listening

I am impressed. I and others posted threads complaining about the fact that Live Mail took forever to open attachments such as PDF's and photos. I had already switched to Thunderbird. Well, an update some time within the last 24 hours fixed the bug beautifully. This morning I woke up to find that PDFs and photos open instantaneously in Live Mail. Kudos!

:)

DanR, Sep 4, 2015

2. active sync, vista to mobile 2003se problem

It's not compatible with Windows Mail. Many people have been asking for this. Hopefully Microsoft will listen.

Linley Meslier, Sep 4, 2015
  3. Microsoft Listening

Just got a video update from Microsoft it says is from NVIDIA. The problem is that it is from 24 July 2015 and my updated driver is from 9 November 2015. Is there a way that Microsoft can be told that it seems better if they don't try to do video updates
    since it looks like they are behind?

I know there are many people who are upset at this (I have seen the feedback area) but it also seems that Microsoft isn't listening or doing anything about that (as I have had 2 updates and had to reinstall my video drivers twice and call Microsoft to fix
    some things to get my windows start button to work twice).

This should be posted in the updates area since the video drivers are coming in through there but also the drivers area since it is my video drivers.

johnschnellptsdvet, Sep 4, 2015
  4. Mail - Microsoft was listening

I haven't received any updates except Windows Defender Definition Update since Aug 29...

seemebreakthis, Sep 4, 2015
  5. DanR Win User
    My last update was on Sept. 2. I hadn't done anything on Live Mail between that date and today, since I was using Thunderbird

DanR, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

Mail - Microsoft was listening

1. Mail - Microsoft was listening - Similar Threads - Mail Microsoft was

2. Microsoft needs to listen to people and fix the problem

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft needs to listen to people and fix the problem: https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-11-update-tozo-t6-earbuds-no-longer-have/57c16342-66db-47f9-9184-d88c3ddf7fca?page=1It has been months since this problem was discovered. Confirmed by tons of people. I've experienced it too. Fix it. They work on...
  3. Microsoft needs to listen to people and fix the problem

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft needs to listen to people and fix the problem: https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-11-update-tozo-t6-earbuds-no-longer-have/57c16342-66db-47f9-9184-d88c3ddf7fca?page=1It has been months since this problem was discovered. Confirmed by tons of people. I've experienced it too. Fix it. They work on...
  4. Cortarna not listening

in Cortana
    Cortarna not listening: From clicking on the cortarna icon on the task bar or pressing the key comarnds, the window apears,I hear a little chimem, then directly after the chime I get the sorry about that i did not hear anything. I have tested the microphone with a voice recorder and checked...
  5. Microsoft Lifechat lx 3000 - listen in mono?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Microsoft Lifechat lx 3000 - listen in mono?: I use the headphones for work and often listen to recorded phone calls. I hear one caller through one ear and the other caller through the other ear. Is there anyway of turning this stereo function off so that I can hear both callers through both ears please? I am using...
  6. Hey Microsoft, Listen Up.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Hey Microsoft, Listen Up.: [ATTACH] So... I have one teensy tiny question. Are all Windows 10 devices complete crap? First of all, my CPU ramps up to 100% every time I move the mouse, and this is a $400 laptop. I can’t even run two tabs of google chrome while listening to music. Second, I had to...
  7. RIP Listener

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    RIP Listener: Guys, can't find how to install RIP listener. I don't have it neither in a list of Windows Features nor in Optional features Was it removed completely? OS Name: Microsoft Windows 10 Pro OS Version: 10.0.18363 N/A Build 18363 Thanks!...
  8. Cortana Not Listening

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Cortana Not Listening: [ATTACH] So all of a sudden, Cortana can't wake up when I say "Cortana" went to check it out, and this popped up. I've tried all Diagnostics, they just keep loading.... pls help. Oh, and my laptops microphone array works just fine when I click to open Cortana and click the...
  9. Listen to the consumers!

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Listen to the consumers!: Personally, and I couldn't find any other about this in specific on Google. But after your update nothing f*Ing loads. It takes forever. My hardware is good. Specific programs are worse to start than others. Nvidia control panel for example. Internet pages not...
  10. Microsoft is listening to its customers and that’s excellent news

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft is listening to its customers and that’s excellent news: Microsoft is listening to its customers and that can only be a good thing for its business, its relationship with customers, and the company’s general outlook. Why do I think Microsoft has suddenly started listening? It’s simple: The company will now tell users what,...