Windows 10: Mail Needs Account Fixed on Every Boot

Discus and support Mail Needs Account Fixed on Every Boot in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Microsoft services, such as OneDrive, all work correctly, but Mail forces me to enter my PIN to "Fix my account" on every boot, even though it... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by TDRare, Jun 18, 2020.

1. TDRare Win User

Mail Needs Account Fixed on Every Boot

Microsoft services, such as OneDrive, all work correctly, but Mail forces me to enter my PIN to "Fix my account" on every boot, even though it downloads mail from my Windows Live account without "being fixed". Can this be corrected? I've seen links to an external post about turning off system notifications. That isn't a fix, that's a bodge. I would like to correct this issue so it doesn't recur. There is no issue with the same account on my laptop. Thanks for any help.

Windows 10, 1909, version 18363.900

:)

TDRare, Jun 18, 2020
  2. Vesao Win User

Remove account

I suggest you backup your personalized files first before removing the account.
    To delete an account, follow these steps:
    1. Press WIN + X keys and click Command Prompt (Admin) from the menu.
    2. Type the following command and press Enter. Replace test with the name of your sister's account. Code:

Vesao, Jun 18, 2020
  3. Jayzilla Win User
    Delete mails in Outlook but want to keep mails untouch in webmail

When I deleted an email in outlook and my webmail got deleted too. I want to keep all the inbox mails from the webmail even I complete deleted in outlook. I spend hrs can't think it out how. Any step by step instruction? I'm using IMAP account btw. Thanks and Merry Christmas.

Jayzilla, Jun 18, 2020
  4. Bastet Win User

error 0x8007042b when adding a Yahoo Mail account to MS Mail App

Yes, once 2-factor authentication is enabled you should then create the app specific password & enter it instead of the account password.

Bastet, Jun 18, 2020
Thema:

1. Mail Needs Account Fixed on Every Boot - Similar Threads - Mail Needs Account

2. Windows Mail "Account Needs Updating"

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows Mail "Account Needs Updating": Hello, Windows 1o mail tells e that my account needs updating, it tells me that I need to update my password. That doesn't work, my password is OK. I have tried instructions to check 'SSL' check boxes in advanced settings as I have seen in another thread. What do I need...
  3. Outlook Mail fix account

Outlook Mail fix account: On Outlook Mail I need to fix my account verifying password every other day or every day. I do I get this to stop https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/outlook-mail-fix-account/d8522b71-377a-47a7-b401-35e6d0ef3486
  4. Yahoo Mail Needs Fixing

Yahoo Mail Needs Fixing: I have Windows 10 and Yahoo mail said it needed to be fixed. I followed the instructions and downloaded the Windows 10 update and I still get an error message when trying to fix the Yahoo mail account that says Something Went Wrong and Error Code 0x8019019a. Anyone else...
  5. Constantly need to fix my gmail accounts in windows 10 mail

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Constantly need to fix my gmail accounts in windows 10 mail: It seems like every other day, my mail stops working and I need to 'fix account'. It has become quite tiresome, and I am considering switching to the IMAP protocol. Has anyone else experienced this problem? [ATTACH] [ATTACH]...
  6. Fix Account Message in Mail App

Fix Account Message in Mail App: I use Windows 10 with Version 1909 on a PC Suddenly, a couple of days ago, when I opened Mail, I got a notification that my settings were out of date. I clicked Fix Account. The screen showed the address of one of my two email accounts and asked for the password. I...
  7. Message to "fix account" every day.

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Message to "fix account" every day.: On sign-in I am getting a bar across the top of the screen that says "My account is out of date" and I can "Fix my account" or "Dismiss". When I choose "Fix my account" it asks for my PIN. When I enter that, the error message goes away, but it comes back every day....
  8. mail cant fix my account

mail cant fix my account: when i go to mail, theres a message thats says my account settings are out of date. i click on it and it shows an error message with 0x80070426 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/mail-cant-fix-my-account/102d547f-907a-4c42-8b92-6bdc818f2403
  9. OldNewExplorer needs to be reinstalled every boot

OldNewExplorer needs to be reinstalled every boot: I'm using OldNewExplorer on Windows 10 to make some changes, such as using the command bar instead of the ribbon. This works fine until I restart the computer, at which point OldNewExplorer still claims to be installed, but Explorer has reverted back to its default form. To...
  10. Need to fix Microsoft Account ?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Need to fix Microsoft Account ?: windows 10 on my Sony Vaio just updated 06/11/2018. I logon using my pin number. Now my HP desktop Windows 10 where I logon using my password has a message in Action Centre "You need to fix your Microsoft Account for apps on your other devices to be able to launch apps and...