Windows 10: mail not in the list of applications

Discus and support mail not in the list of applications in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; not in the list of applications... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by MireilleLASTERNAS, Jan 11, 2019.

1. mail not in the list of applications

not in the list of applications

:)

MireilleLASTERNAS, Jan 11, 2019
  2. Brink Win User

Mail app will not open on 10041.

Hello Adam,

This is the suggested solution below if you haven't already tried it. mail not in the list of applications :)

In this Windows 10 build 10041, the Mail, Calendar, and People apps may be broken due to a licensing issue with the Store Beta. To get these apps working again, you need to follow these steps:

• Open powershell as administrator
    • Run the command Get-appxprovisionedpackage –online | where-object {$_.packagename –like “*windowscommunicationsapps*”} | remove-appxprovisionedpackage –online
    • Re-install Mail, People and Calendar from the Store (green tile)

Brink, Jan 11, 2019
  3. RCoon Win User
    Exposed: The Secret Mailing List of the Gaming Journalism Elite

A bunch of journalists have other journalists on their mailing lists?

Well, yeah.

I have a massive mailing list of all other IT people in schools so we can discuss things to go forward in the best way, and avoid all the pitfalls.
    The entire gaming industry of developers and marketers gave other devs and people from other teams on mailing lists, they all communicate.

These people are trying to support a woman fighting for the rights of women who is getting death and rape threats on all forms of social media. If it was me, I'd also write a public letter on all of those journalism websites, bashing those scum sucking teenage kids.

RCoon, Jan 11, 2019
  4. mail not in the list of applications

Control Panel Mail "Application Not Found"

Hi Tobias,

Since you already attempted all of the suggested troubleshooting steps on this thread, we would like to ask a few questions so that we can assist you in resolve your concern. Kindly answer the questions below:

• Are you trying to change the settings for the Windows 10 Mail app or are you using a different application?
    • Which version and build of Windows 10 is installed on your computer?
    We look forward to your response to our queries.

Jordan Dom, Jan 11, 2019
Thema:

mail not in the list of applications

1. mail not in the list of applications - Similar Threads - mail list applications

2. Mail application not opening

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Mail application not opening: My mail app is not opening today, I was able to use it properly yesterday and the other day. Right now, when I click on the app it will load and says not responding until nothing happen. No changes made, I just finish some emails yesterday then close the PC. Thats all.I need...
  3. Mail application not opening

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Mail application not opening: My mail app is not opening today, I was able to use it properly yesterday and the other day. Right now, when I click on the app it will load and says not responding until nothing happen. No changes made, I just finish some emails yesterday then close the PC. Thats all.I need...
  4. Windows 10 Mail native application - safe Senders list

Windows 10 Mail native application - safe Senders list: Hello, I have updated my safe senders list on outlook.com, but the native app in Windows 10 ignores settings on outlook.com. Those safe senders I added online outlook.com disappear by the next day. Questions: 1 Do outlook.com & the native Windows not share the same...
  5. Mail Application Crashes

Mail Application Crashes: Mail Application Crashes https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/mail-application-crashes/96a15301-cb86-4191-8425-a9ee218aa6aa
  6. Mailing lists office 2019

in Microsoft Office and 365
    Mailing lists office 2019: I have found a label with 4 on a sheet Avery A4/A5 L4733. I would like to open it and type 2 different addresses. I only get one square to type in. I have done multiply labels with one item but this is different. 141418
  7. Importing Mail in Microsoft Mail Application

Importing Mail in Microsoft Mail Application: Hi A friend of mine has bough a new machine with windows 10 on it, On his old machine (which is also windows 10) he used the Microsft Mail app, he exported all the mails onto an external hard drive WHen he logs into that same account on the new machine none of the old...
  8. listing of e-mail

listing of e-mail: My e-mail is listed in alphabetical order--how do I get it back to listing by date? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/apps_windows_10-outlook_mail/listing-of-e-mail/fda99af5-c6db-40ce-a592-6de8127fc6b2
  9. Mail List Hidden

in Browsers and Email
    Mail List Hidden: In the Mail app in Windows 10 I had a list of email addresses of people I regularly do business with. The other day Windows 10 did a rather large update and since then those email addresses are hidden. How can I unhide them again. I really need to. Thanks! John B.*Smile 111144
  10. Mail Application and Junk E-mail

in Browsers and Email
    Mail Application and Junk E-mail: I upgraded from Windows 8.1 to Windows 10 on 1 August. I installed the Windows 10 mail application on that date and set up my Microsoft Outlook account. Today when I checked my e-mails using Outlook.com rather than the Windows 10 mail application. I discovered there were over...