Windows 10: Mail notifications: buttons not working

Discus and support Mail notifications: buttons not working in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hi! When I click any of the "Set flag"/"Delete"/"Dismiss" buttons on a new email notification in the Action Center: instead of performing the action,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Space Gecko, Oct 13, 2019.

1. Mail notifications: buttons not working

Hi!

When I click any of the "Set flag"/"Delete"/"Dismiss" buttons on a new email notification in the Action Center: instead of performing the action, the Mail app always opens, displaying the email.

Thank you!

:)

Space Gecko, Oct 13, 2019

2. (SOLVED/CLOSED)looking for help with Android phone CONSTANT wireless signal notification

Yeah, thats not a solution she is interested in......I've suggested that course of action. Thanks though.

Just to clarify, I feel that there MUST be a step, or series of steps to turn off JUST the wireless notification sound. Thats what Im driving @ here.

jboydgolfer, Oct 13, 2019
  3. Helmut Win User
    Mail App live tile and notification are not working !

I use the Mail App with 6 Email accounts with a combined Live Tile and separate ones for specific accounts, they work but not all forms of notifications work all the time some are flakey.

I go to the simple stuff first.
    Settings > System > Notifications & actions > Get notifications from Apps and other senders > On
    Then the Apps list and switch on each Account and the Mail App.

Then on each of those Accounts and the Mail App click on them and set what type of notifications you require.

Then go to
    Settings > Privacy > background apps > Let apps run in the background > On
    Go down the long list to turn on Mail and Calendar.

Then finally go to the Tile > More and enable the Live Tile.
    and Restart.

Helmut, Oct 13, 2019
  4. Junaid_A Win User

Mail notifications: buttons not working

Reliability of Windows Mail (not Outlook) Notifications

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community forum.

I suggest you try the steps listed below and check if it works;

• Open Mail app.
    • Click on the gear for settings and select ‘Manage Accounts’.
    • Select the email account and click on ‘Change Mailbox sync Settings’.
    • For notifications to appear in the action center, select ‘As items arrive’ under ‘Download New Email’ section.

Hope it helps.

Let us know if you got the help you needed by clicking ‘Yes’ or ‘No’.

Junaid_A, Oct 13, 2019
Thema:

Mail notifications: buttons not working

1. Mail notifications: buttons not working - Similar Threads - Mail notifications buttons

2. Windows 10 start button and notifications button not working

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 start button and notifications button not working: Hello,In last 2 months I have a strange problem with 4 different computers, where start and notification button stop working. All for computers have common this things:- Domain computer- Windows 10 21H2- Office 2021 Home and Business-...
  3. Windows 10 start button and notifications button not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 start button and notifications button not working: Hello,In last 2 months I have a strange problem with 4 different computers, where start and notification button stop working. All for computers have common this things:- Domain computer- Windows 10 21H2- Office 2021 Home and Business-...
  4. Windows 10 start button and notifications button not working

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Windows 10 Mail Notifications Not Working

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows 10 Mail Notifications Not Working: My mail app in Windows 10 notifications suddenly does not work. For example, it does not notify me when I have new mail unless I open the mail app. Last time, the mail notifications will show up in my windows lock screen and also pop up in my banners. I have tried re-enable...
  6. Windows Mail Notifications for mails in folders not working

Windows Mail Notifications for mails in folders not working: Hello, I'm using Windows Mail and it's good app, but notifications only work for mails that came into inbox - no notifications at all for mails that were moved via filtering to folders. Is it a bug or bad settings? Thanks for answer. Michal Windows 10 v2004 Windows Mail...
  7. Windows mail notification not working

Windows mail notification not working: I have created my Microsoft account. then I signed into mail and it was successful. but when I get a mail I don`t get notifications. but when i open the app manually I get the notification. I tried every single thing and also browsed the internet but at the end it was all the...
  8. Windows 10 Mail Notifications Not Working

Windows 10 Mail Notifications Not Working: Hello, I've recently moved to the default mail app for windows 10. The notifications when the app is off were working at first but now it doesn't. I've tried every step on this topic, didn't work for me. Could anyone help?...
  9. Delete button for Mail Notification Banner

Delete button for Mail Notification Banner: For the notification banner for the included mail app in Windows 10, is it possible to add a "Delete" option? Or change any of the options ""Flag" & "Archive") to "Delete"? I'd like to immediately delete spam mail without having to go to/open the mail app. Someone else with...
  10. Mail notifications - Delete button possible?

Mail notifications - Delete button possible?: Hello, Is it possible to add a Delete button to Archive/Flag/Dismiss options on the notification for new mail? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/mail-notifications-delete-button-possible/579139f8-e57d-4355-8d36-314d0823d18f