Windows 10: Mail notifications - Delete button possible?

Discus and support Mail notifications - Delete button possible? in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hello, Is it possible to add a Delete button to Archive/Flag/Dismiss options on the notification for new mail?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Ray_1234, Apr 22, 2019.

1. Ray_1234 Win User

Mail notifications - Delete button possible?

Hello,

Is it possible to add a Delete button to Archive/Flag/Dismiss options on the notification for new mail?

:)

Ray_1234, Apr 22, 2019
  2. Jeong-hun Win User

Is it possible to replace the "Delete" button with "Archive" button in Mail?

I am using Gmail with the Mail (Version 17.8004) client on Windows 10.

In the list and in the notification popup, there only are "Delete" and "Set Flag" buttons. But I usually do not delete e-mails; I archive them.

I can right-click the list and choose "Archive", but it would be more convenient if I could easily archive them with a single click. I could not find any option to use archiving instead of deleting in the options.

Is it possible?

Jeong-hun, Apr 22, 2019
  3. t0yz Win User

Hello,

Is it possible to add a Delete button to Archive/Flag options on the notification for new mail?

I recently decided to give the included Mail a shot instead of using Thunderbird which, while functional, looks dated and well, I got bored of it after 10 years. The Mail notifications are great. I'd just love to be able to delete mail without opening the
    app, I use the Archive for emails that I might need to read in the future. For things like "Some dude went live on Twitch" or uploaded a YT video I'd rather immediately delete.

Curious if one can customize this, thanks.

Edit: I got it, it's on Quick Actions. Replaced flag with delete, all great.

4. Jayzilla Win User

Delete mails in Outlook but want to keep mails untouch in webmail

When I deleted an email in outlook and my webmail got deleted too. I want to keep all the inbox mails from the webmail even I complete deleted in outlook. I spend hrs can't think it out how. Any step by step instruction? I'm using IMAP account btw. Thanks and Merry Christmas.

Jayzilla, Apr 22, 2019
Thema:

1. Mail notifications - Delete button possible? - Similar Threads - Mail notifications Delete

2. mail notifications

in Windows 10 Customization
    mail notifications: how do I turn off new mail notifications? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/mail-notifications/7b300845-cce7-4a6d-b1ca-de7083ead358
  3. Windows Button / Notification Button

Windows Button / Notification Button: Right now I boot up my computer and when I try to hit the windows button on the task bar with my mouse nothing comes up this also goes for the notification button on the other side of the screen as well....
  4. Mail notifications: buttons not working

Mail notifications: buttons not working: Hi! When I click any of the "Set flag"/"Delete"/"Dismiss" buttons on a new email notification in the Action Center: instead of performing the action, the Mail app always opens, displaying the email. Thank you!...
  5. Delete button for Mail Notification Banner

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Delete button for Mail Notification Banner: For the notification banner for the included mail app in Windows 10, is it possible to add a "Delete" option? Or change any of the options ""Flag" & "Archive") to "Delete"? I'd like to immediately delete spam mail without having to go to/open the mail app. Someone else with...
  6. Mail notifications

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Mail notifications: I want to turn on mail notifications, I already configured the settings inside the app, but was unable to turn them on in Notifications & Actions settings, because I'm not allowed to press the button: Does anybody know how to change that?...
  7. Missing notification Button

in Windows 10 Support
    Missing notification Button: i installed 1809 and i noticed that i don't have button at the end of the taskbar to open the notifications panel. i know they are on and working cause i've been getting the ones i haven't disabled under notification settings. any idea how to get it back, or an alternative...
  8. Mail Notification

in Browsers and Email
    Mail Notification: I have two email accounts linked to the Windows 10 mail app. The pop up notification for one of them has a delete button and the other has an archive button. How can I get the second one to have the delete button in the notification? They both had it at one point and now the...
  9. Stop Mail notifications disappearing - is it possible?

in Browsers and Email
    Stop Mail notifications disappearing - is it possible?: Hi I've just set up Win 10 Mail to check my email accounts. It works really well and I get the notification banner/sound just fine - which is OK for when I'm working on my PC, but what if I'm not? The banner/notification disappears after a few seconds so I was wondering...
  10. Is it possible, notification sound??

in Windows 10 Support
    Is it possible, notification sound??: I would like to have a notification sound play once a file transfer is completed when copying and paste to a USB or other hdd. Is this possible? I have win 10 home x64 Any help would be awesome!!! Brian 44326

Users found this page by searching for:

1. Mail notifications - Delete button possible?