Windows 10: Mail notifications

Discus and support Mail notifications in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I want to turn on mail notifications, I already configured the settings inside the app, but was unable to turn them on in Notifications & Actions... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by grinninsoul, Nov 20, 2018.

1. Mail notifications

I want to turn on mail notifications, I already configured the settings inside the app, but was unable to turn them on in Notifications & Actions settings, because I'm not allowed to press the button:

Does anybody know how to change that?

:)

grinninsoul, Nov 20, 2018

2. (SOLVED/CLOSED)looking for help with Android phone CONSTANT wireless signal notification

Yeah, thats not a solution she is interested in......I've suggested that course of action. Thanks though.

Just to clarify, I feel that there MUST be a step, or series of steps to turn off JUST the wireless notification sound. Thats what Im driving @ here.

jboydgolfer, Nov 20, 2018
  3. Junaid_A Win User
    Reliability of Windows Mail (not Outlook) Notifications

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community forum.

I suggest you try the steps listed below and check if it works;

• Open Mail app.
    • Click on the gear for settings and select ‘Manage Accounts’.
    • Select the email account and click on ‘Change Mailbox sync Settings’.
    • For notifications to appear in the action center, select ‘As items arrive’ under ‘Download New Email’ section.

Hope it helps.

Let us know if you got the help you needed by clicking ‘Yes’ or ‘No’.

Junaid_A, Nov 20, 2018
  4. Riel Alc Win User

Mail notifications

Mail app not receiving notifications

Hi Dave,

It seems that the Mail app is not running in the background. To show the app in the "Notifications & Actions" settings page, we suggest running it in the background. To do so, please follow the steps below:

• Press Windows key + i to open Settings, then select
      Privacy
    • In the left pane, select Background apps.
    • Under Let apps run in the background, toggle the switch to turn on or off the background apps.
    • Once you're done, you may now turn on the Mail app in the "Notifications & Actions" settings page to get notifications.

Feel free to post back with the result for further assistance.

Riel Alc, Nov 20, 2018
Thema:

Mail notifications

1. Mail notifications - Similar Threads - Mail notifications

2. I'd like to inquire about how to change the quarantine policy notification mail.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I'd like to inquire about how to change the quarantine policy notification mail.: Hello, I am the manager of Office 365 at the University.https://learn.microsoft.com/en-us/microsoft-365/security/office-365-security/quarantine-quarantine-notifications?view=o365-worldwideI would like to change the content of the quarantine policy mail shown in the link...
  3. I'd like to inquire about how to change the quarantine policy notification mail.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I'd like to inquire about how to change the quarantine policy notification mail.: Hello, I am the manager of Office 365 at the University.https://learn.microsoft.com/en-us/microsoft-365/security/office-365-security/quarantine-quarantine-notifications?view=o365-worldwideI would like to change the content of the quarantine policy mail shown in the link...
  4. Mail Delivery Subsystem, Delivery Status Notification Failure

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Mail Delivery Subsystem, Delivery Status Notification Failure: Dear Admin,I hope this message finds you well. We have been experiencing a recurring issue with receiving emails for my boss's email address, and we are reaching out to seek your assistance in resolving this matter.Every day, my boss's email address receives an email similar...
  5. Mail Delivery Subsystem, Delivery Status Notification Failure

Mail Delivery Subsystem, Delivery Status Notification Failure: Dear Admin,I hope this message finds you well. We have been experiencing a recurring issue with receiving emails for my boss's email address, and we are reaching out to seek your assistance in resolving this matter.Every day, my boss's email address receives an email similar...
  6. Mail app in windows stopped giving notifications yet again

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Mail app in windows stopped giving notifications yet again: No notifications in mail for about a week and a bit.Reset, uninstalled, tried other devices and this is happening on all.Background refresh IS enabled and always has been.When you close the mail app, notifications stop. This once happened before and it took about 3 months to...
  7. Mail app in windows stopped giving notifications yet again

Mail app in windows stopped giving notifications yet again: No notifications in mail for about a week and a bit.Reset, uninstalled, tried other devices and this is happening on all.Background refresh IS enabled and always has been.When you close the mail app, notifications stop. This once happened before and it took about 3 months to...
  8. Mail/Outlook app no longer syncs in background = No desktop notifications

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Mail/Outlook app no longer syncs in background = No desktop notifications: I've been having Mail app notification issues not arriving instantly in the last couple of days. It feels like the Mail app is connecting/disconnecting sporadically, rendering the syncing process unstable it shows me notifications on and off overtime, sometimes I get...
  9. Mail/Outlook app no longer syncs in background = No desktop notifications

Mail/Outlook app no longer syncs in background = No desktop notifications: I've been having Mail app notification issues not arriving instantly in the last couple of days. It feels like the Mail app is connecting/disconnecting sporadically, rendering the syncing process unstable it shows me notifications on and off overtime, sometimes I get...
  10. So once again I am not receiving Notifications from the Mail and Calendar app.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    So once again I am not receiving Notifications from the Mail and Calendar app.: This has been an issue before.I am no longer receiving notifications of newly arriving emails from the Mail and Calendar app on WIndows 10 while it is closed or minimized, the window must be open, even if it is behind something else currently running.I have attempted to...