Windows 10: Mail pops up often

Discus and support Mail pops up often in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Mail in my system automatically pops often, disturbing my work. I am facing this for past 2 days.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Mani Bharathi R, Sep 20, 2018.

1. Mail pops up often

Mail in my system automatically pops often, disturbing my work. I am facing this for past 2 days.

:)

Mani Bharathi R, Sep 20, 2018
  2. Brink Win User

Mail app will not open on 10041.

Hello Adam,

This is the suggested solution below if you haven't already tried it. *Smile

In this Windows 10 build 10041, the Mail, Calendar, and People apps may be broken due to a licensing issue with the Store Beta. To get these apps working again, you need to follow these steps:

• Open powershell as administrator
    • Run the command Get-appxprovisionedpackage –online | where-object {$_.packagename –like “*windowscommunicationsapps*”} | remove-appxprovisionedpackage –online
    • Re-install Mail, People and Calendar from the Store (green tile)

Brink, Sep 20, 2018
  3. Ernie San Win User
    MAIL can't accept my Yahoo email account

Hello Haru,

For better assistance, we'd like to ask the following:

• Are you using POP or IMAP? To know more about POP and IMAP, we suggest checking this
      link.
    • Aside from changing your mail option, what are the troubleshooting steps have you tried?
    We are looking forward to your reply.

Ernie San, Sep 20, 2018
  4. Edwin Win User

Mail pops up often

Mail app will not open on 10041.

Hey Shawn,
    I did that to no avail, then I ran WSReset.exe; now I'm good on all 3, Mail, Calendar and People! *Confused
    Go figure!

Store Cache - Clear in Windows 8

Edwin, Sep 20, 2018
Thema:

Mail pops up often

1. Mail pops up often - Similar Threads - Mail pops often

2. The blue screen of death often pops up I use Google translator

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    The blue screen of death often pops up I use Google translator: Lately, blue screens have been appearing quite often, I don't see any reason for this. I can even just watch videos or go through the settings. The problem may occur once a week, a month, or even several times a day.System-Provider[ Name]Microsoft-Windows-Kernel-Power[...
  3. The blue screen of death often pops up I use Google translator

in Windows 10 Gaming
    The blue screen of death often pops up I use Google translator: Lately, blue screens have been appearing quite often, I don't see any reason for this. I can even just watch videos or go through the settings. The problem may occur once a week, a month, or even several times a day.System-Provider[ Name]Microsoft-Windows-Kernel-Power[...
  4. The blue screen of death often pops up I use Google translator

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. PC often locks up

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    PC often locks up: Hi, so I've been using my PC for a long time now, and today, it just started to malfunction.So, I booted my PC up this morning, and it didn't have any issues until I opened games.Then, it freezes, shows up a BSOD which has the error code "SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION".Booted it...
  6. PC often locks up

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    PC often locks up: Hi, so I've been using my PC for a long time now, and today, it just started to malfunction.So, I booted my PC up this morning, and it didn't have any issues until I opened games.Then, it freezes, shows up a BSOD which has the error code "SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION".Booted it...
  7. PC often locks up

in Windows 10 Gaming
  8. Internet E-mail pop-up

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Internet E-mail pop-up: In the last 3 days I have started getting this popup every few seconds i've blacked out my personal e-mail on my gmail account that I have had on this computer for at least 5 years I use Outlook 2013. I am not receiving or able to send any email on this computer but am able...
  9. A blue screen often pops up on my computer

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    A blue screen often pops up on my computer: A blue screen often pops up on my computer with a lot of letters. At first I thought that some kind of program wasn’t working. But now I think more and more that this is a Windows error. How to deal with this?...
  10. No notification Sound or Pop up for new mail in MAIL APP in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Customization
    No notification Sound or Pop up for new mail in MAIL APP in Windows 10: NO Notification getting for new Email in MAIL APP. Tried all the settings in Notification, personal. Searched net for any notification settings I have missed but to no help. Is anybody else facing the same problem and found any solution OR should I switch to Outlook or...