Windows 10: mail problem

Discus and support mail problem in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; Hi, I am new here. Just got my ASUS Win 10 computer. I made a mistake setting up my Microsoft Account. It asked to register for a Microsoft account and... Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by Darlene222, Nov 22, 2015.

1. mail problem

Hi, I am new here. Just got my ASUS Win 10 computer. I made a mistake setting up my Microsoft Account. It asked to register for a Microsoft account and I put my RoadRunner email and then put in a password that I thought was for Windows. I tried to delete this but I understand it is the primary account and cannot be changed so I deleted the entire Microsoft account and used a local account for a few days. Then I decided to give it another try. This time I created an Outlook account and that went well. So did adding my gmail account. However, when I try to add my RoadRunner account with the proper password, it puts in that old password and will not let me change to my RR password. I have deleted this account numerous times but it does not change. I have deleted my cache and other settings in CCleaner but it does not help. The RR account is actually my main email account where I get most of my mail. I can access it through Time Warner's webmail with my email password but I seem to be locked out of using that in the Win 10 mail program even though Win 10 recognizes my primary account as the Outlook.com one with its password. How do I fix this or can I fix this? Is this one of Windows' "gotchas?" Thanks for any advice. Everything else works perfectly. I really, really miss the Windows Mail program from Vista. I lost all of my contacts and all my prior mail. But I can still get into my old Vista computer.

:)

Darlene222, Nov 22, 2015

2. Windows Defender Blocks Game from writing to User file.

This worked great. Thank you

OutlookE-Mail, Nov 22, 2015
  3. AT&T Tilt & Motorola H700 Bluetooth

I have the AT&T Tilt and tried using it with two different Motorola H700 bluetooth devices. My complaint is the range is very short (only about 3 or 4 feet) with both bluetooth devices. Sometimes it is necessary for me to hold the phone in my hand to maintain
    satisfactory communication. Question: Which bluetooth device on the market has the longest range with the AT&T Tilt?? I have read both good and bad comments about the H700. However, I am also suspicious of the AT&T Tilt as well. The reason is-- I experienced
    the same issues with the HTC 8125 phone also. So this possibly is a HTC problem.

Mail Bucket, Nov 22, 2015
Thema:

mail problem

1. mail problem - Similar Threads - mail problem

2. Yahoo Sign Mail Problem

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Yahoo Sign Mail Problem: Looks like we can't get you in your account on this device. Please try signing in from the device you use most often.Start overthis message happen during signing in my Yahoo maili tried several browseralso i used same pcand tried with new pcplz help...
  3. Yahoo Sign Mail Problem

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Yahoo Sign Mail Problem: Looks like we can't get you in your account on this device. Please try signing in from the device you use most often.Start overthis message happen during signing in my Yahoo maili tried several browseralso i used same pcand tried with new pcplz help...
  4. Yahoo Sign Mail Problem

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Windows 10 Mail header problem

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 Mail header problem: For reasons that don't matter I have both W10 Mail and Live Mail 2012 loaded on my machine. My wife has an outlook.com account in Live Mail and I have two Gmails and a Hotmail in W10 Mail.When I send a mail from any of the three addresses in W10 Mail when it is delivered the...
  6. Windows 10 Mail header problem

Windows 10 Mail header problem: For reasons that don't matter I have both W10 Mail and Live Mail 2012 loaded on my machine. My wife has an outlook.com account in Live Mail and I have two Gmails and a Hotmail in W10 Mail.When I send a mail from any of the three addresses in W10 Mail when it is delivered the...
  7. Windows 10 Mail header problem

in Windows 10 Customization
  8. Problems downloading emails received in Yahoo into Windows Mail

Problems downloading emails received in Yahoo into Windows Mail: I have a Windows 11 laptop and use the Windows Mail app. Within Mail I have linked several email accounts, one of which is my Yahoo account. All my email accounts work fine within Mail, except for my Yahoo account. Approx. 50% of the time, the message is not downloaded from...
  9. Problems downloading emails received in Yahoo into Windows Mail

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Problems downloading emails received in Yahoo into Windows Mail: I have a Windows 11 laptop and use the Windows Mail app. Within Mail I have linked several email accounts, one of which is my Yahoo account. All my email accounts work fine within Mail, except for my Yahoo account. Approx. 50% of the time, the message is not downloaded from...
  10. I'm facing problem in outlook e mail , when I sent 1st time all are ok but when i will...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I'm facing problem in outlook e mail , when I sent 1st time all are ok but when i will...: i m facing problem in outlook e mail , when i sent 1st time all are ok but when i will forwade e mail all attachment will dubble in attachment this is macbook pro m2 please solve it <Changed to a question>...