Windows 10: Mail received prints microscopic

Discus and support Mail received prints microscopic in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Don't know how it happened, but when I print my emails received personal: the font is so small I can barely read it. When viewing it, it's fine. It's... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by DeniseWitnik, Dec 13, 2020.

1. Mail received prints microscopic

Don't know how it happened, but when I print my emails received personal: the font is so small I can barely read it.

When viewing it, it's fine. It's just the printing.

Thanks,

Denise

:)

DeniseWitnik, Dec 13, 2020

2. Unable to print some of the mails received from an Organization on Windows 10.

Hello Trace,

Thank you for posting on Microsoft Community. We regret the inconvenience caused and will assist you in resolving the issue.

Before assisting further, I would like to ask you few questions:

• Which browser are you using to access the mails?
    • Did you check if similar issue persists on other browsers?

You might be facing the above issue due to some of the mail settings set by the Organization for that particular mail content.

As a work around, I suggest you to check if you are able to print the mail directly received from the company. If the issue persists, I suggest you to check with the sender of the mail to change the mail settings.

Write to us with the status of the issue on the same post for further assistance. Your reply is most important for us to ensure we assist you accordingly.

Thank you.

Likhitha V, Dec 13, 2020
  3. Clark Ari Win User
    Windows 10 Mail app won't print some messages

We appreciate that you perform the steps that we've provided. We'd like to know if you're able to print files when using other applications. Since you mentioned that the issue still persists, we suggest that you uninstall the Windows 10 Mail app
    using the Windows PowerShell. To do this, we suggest that you follow these steps:

• Click Start, type Windows PowerShell, right-click on it, then select
      Run as administrator.
    • Enter the command below:
      • Get-AppxPackage *windowscommunicationsapps* | Remove-AppxPackage, then press
        Enter.

Once done, we suggest that you download theWindows 10 Mail and Calendar app from the
    Windows Store.

Get back to us with the result.

Clark Ari, Dec 13, 2020
  4. Mail received prints microscopic

How do I print e-mails in windows 10 Mail

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

Please provide few information in order to assist you better.

• How are you trying to print the email? Is it from the mail app?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you tried to fix the issue?
    • Is your printer attached to the system?

Whenever you open a mail, press CTRL + P simultaneously. You will get the option to print.

I suggest you to run App troubleshooter if the issue is regarding the mail app.

• Type ‘Troubleshooting’ in the search next to start.

• Click on ‘View All’ on left side and select ‘Windows store Apps’.

• Follow the onscreen instructions.
    Get back to us with the updated status. we'll be glad to assist you accordingly.

Thank you.

SujataMoktan, Dec 13, 2020
Thema:

Mail received prints microscopic

1. Mail received prints microscopic - Similar Threads - Mail received prints

2. Usb microscope/camera

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Usb microscope/camera: Please help this is day three of trying to accesss my camera. The screen is black. I've adjusted my security settings the built in camera works. I've uninstalled reinstalled. I've turned access off to my camera turned it back on and restatrted computer. I tries 5 apps before...
  3. Activation of Microscope FSX

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Activation of Microscope FSX: I activated the program when I installed it, but now 30 minutes later it is asking again. Before I had a chance to get the code, the screen went blank. How now can I activate it?...
  4. not receiving mail

in Windows 10 Customization
    not receiving mail: Refers to microsoft windows mail I was using outlook 2007 but decided to progress to Microsoft Mail win10 I have opened 2 accounts gmail and an internet provider and linked them. However, I see only the gmail mails. Since I don't know whether the 2nd was opened as a POP or...
  5. Mail not receiving

Mail not receiving: Hi, I've set up an IMAP email account in Windows 10 mail application. Ive successfully tested the outbound email traffic but nothing is incoming. The senders are all receiving Failure Notices. There is no explanation in the returned emails other than to say Sorry, we...
  6. printing received ipad message in windows 10 mail

in Windows 10 Customization
    printing received ipad message in windows 10 mail: When a email is sent to me but the message colour is blue the sender says its from his ipad. pushing the drop down box selecting print, print box opens with the message nothing has been received. but the message is right in front of me. In 2019 I should be able to print any...
  7. USB microscope

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    USB microscope: I have an Androstar usb microscope. I can't get it to initiate . Help! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/usb-microscope/fbb0e349-24d6-4412-87a9-6fd0de5cbeb6
  8. Can not receive Mail

Can not receive Mail: Hi. Have uninstalled and reinstalled Windows 10 Mail a number of times, have also reset my computer, but I still can not receive emails. I can send emails. Things are getting urgent. Regards. John Rance....
  9. Printing mail

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Printing mail: My google emails suddenly became very small when printing. How can I fix that? I am using Windows 10. Thanks https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-networking/printing-mail/6d2d45a9-5696-4eb3-a836-2eabd9449fe2
  10. Printing an email received.

in Browsers and Email
    Printing an email received.: Hi. I am having trouble trying to print an email. When I control-print I get my printer and select it. I fill in other various options like printing a single page. At the bottom of this in the task bar I can see faintly "Print" and "Cancel" but I cannot select either. "More...