Windows 10: Mail Sent Error

Discus and support Mail Sent Error in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I'm not able to send emails. They go into my draft folder and I get a "Sent Error".... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by HollyKinsey1, Jun 2, 2020.

1. Mail Sent Error

I'm not able to send emails. They go into my draft folder and I get a "Sent Error".

:)

HollyKinsey1, Jun 2, 2020

2. Live Mail sent email never received

You need to go through the usual process of testing things one step at a time, e.g.

• Send a mail to yourself and check if it is visible in the Outbox or Sent Items box
    • Send a mail to a family member while their mail program is inactive, then check if the mail item is visible in their ISP's webmail.

Frederik Long, Jun 2, 2020
  3. DMO
    dmo Win User
    Windows Mail - Sent Folder (Hotmail) not showing mail > 30days old

Hi All, I've searched wide and far online for an answer but have had little luck - looking to one of you for some guidance here if possible.

Issue:
    • Sent mail folder in Mail application on Windows 10 doesn't sync more than 30 days of send messages for Hotmail account.
    • Only Hotmail account affected on Mail application; other sub folders sync as far back as possible
    • Gmail account is fine - can see years of sent email

Context:
    • I have 2 accounts added to my Mail client on Windows 10 - 1 hotmail, 1 gmail
    • I have Outlook mail installed on this machine also
    • Windows 10 Pro
    • Dell Precision M3800
    • Upgraded from Windows 7 -> Windows 10

Tried:
    • Removing and readding the hotmail account
    • Tried removing and adding the account as POP3 account as well as the built in Hotmail autosetup link
    • Removed all email accounts and readded them
    • Ensured that the application has permission to access calendar (have seen this online in a few places as a possible problem maker)
    • Checked that I have my sent messages (I can see them in Outlook 2013, but not in Mail -> Sent folder)

All help would be much appreciated, thanks in advance!

4. Mail Sent Error

Sent e-mail problem on Outlook Mail for Windows 10

Hi ....sorry for the delay in responding.

• I am using Outlook Mail for Windows 10 and cannot send e-mails. They all end up in "Drafts" folder.
    • I periodically reboot the computer, so I'm sure there was a Windows update and it might have occurred just prior to the problem.
    • I'm not receiving any error messages.
    • I went to Outlook.com on the web and successfully sent e-mails, with and without pic attachments to my e-mail address *** Email address is removed for privacy ***, the same account on Outlook Mail for Windows 10.

As an aside, I also use Windows Live Mail and it will not send an e-mail with a pic attachment. Instead, it sends it to the "Outbox" folder. Until that entry is deleted in the Outbox folder, no e-mails can be sent. Once deleted, e-mails sans pics can
    be sent I'd love to have a fix for that.

JamesGrauer, Jun 2, 2020
Thema:

Mail Sent Error

1. Mail Sent Error - Similar Threads - Mail Sent Error

2. Sent mail not showing in sent folder on Windows mail app

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Sent mail not showing in sent folder on Windows mail app: I have just purchased a new laptop windows 11, and used the windows mail app to set up my 2 gmail accounts. I have an issue however that when i send a mail, it is sent and received without issue, however the sent email does not save into the sent folder.I have logged into the...
  3. Sent mail not showing in sent folder on Windows mail app

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Sent mail not showing in sent folder on Windows mail app: I have just purchased a new laptop windows 11, and used the windows mail app to set up my 2 gmail accounts. I have an issue however that when i send a mail, it is sent and received without issue, however the sent email does not save into the sent folder.I have logged into the...
  4. Sent mail not syncing

Sent mail not syncing: Hi, I am using you Mail and Calendar App. Whenever I am sending an email through my Gmail account, the sent mail is not showing in app and neither in Gmail's sent folder. I tried to re-create the problem with Yahoo mail but Yahoo is working fine. Please suggest what...
  5. sent mail box

sent mail box: Since 3 day ago, using my windows 10 PC or ,windows 10 laptop sent mail from my gmail account does not show in its sent folder on any device although they have been received Some sent messages appear in the spam folder but can be permanently moved to the sent folder. Using my...
  6. Windows 10 Mail not saving sent mail in Sent Mail folder

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Windows 10 Mail not saving sent mail in Sent Mail folder: Over the past week we wife & I have noticed that Windows 10 Mail is not saving our sent mails in the Sent Mail Folder. This was working previously. Has anyone else noticed this? Has there been a recent system update which may have introduced this problem?...
  7. Sent Mail not appearing

in Windows 10 Customization
    Sent Mail not appearing: I am using Windows 10 Mail for all my mail accounts, most of which are Gmail. I am sending an email from Windows 10 Mail, which is being received by the recipient, as I am getting replies, but they are not showing up in the Sent folder. They used to show up and then...
  8. Sent Mails Disappearing

Sent Mails Disappearing: Some, not all, of my sent mails are disappearing from my Sent Items almost immediately after they are sent, can you help? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/sent-mails-disappearing/e761fd98-af0d-4ef2-ab99-3e7a0167c4fd
  9. Sent Mail

Sent Mail: I have a problem with my sent mail. This just started that I can't view my recent sent mail. I get some really old ones but not any recent. None of the solutions that I looked up worked. Can anyone tell me what I can do next? Thanks for any help you can give....
  10. Outlook 2016 doesn't show sent mail in sent mail folder

in Browsers and Email
    Outlook 2016 doesn't show sent mail in sent mail folder: Hi there I have 2 Windows VM's testing different releases of OFFICE (one with Office 2010 and the other with Office 2016 installed) Basic edition of Windows is identical -- the same VM "cloned" and on 1 I installed office 2010 (plus service packs) and on the other I...