Windows 10: Mail set up

Discus and support Mail set up in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I need help with Mail set up on windows 10. The system keep asking me to fix my account by entering password. After I have inserted the password, it... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by TshepoMaubane, Mar 14, 2019.

1. Mail set up

I need help with Mail set up on windows 10. The system keep asking me to fix my account by entering password. After I have inserted the password, it does not help.

:)

TshepoMaubane, Mar 14, 2019
  2. Brink Win User

Mail app will not open on 10041.

Hello Adam,

This is the suggested solution below if you haven't already tried it. Mail set up :)

In this Windows 10 build 10041, the Mail, Calendar, and People apps may be broken due to a licensing issue with the Store Beta. To get these apps working again, you need to follow these steps:

• Open powershell as administrator
    • Run the command Get-appxprovisionedpackage –online | where-object {$_.packagename –like “*windowscommunicationsapps*”} | remove-appxprovisionedpackage –online
    • Re-install Mail, People and Calendar from the Store (green tile)

Brink, Mar 14, 2019
  3. philc43 Win User
    Cannot open mail app settings

OK, my next suggestion was going to be uninstalling Mail and Calendar and reinstalling from the Windows Store. You can have a go at this by following these steps.

1. Open the Start menu, type Windows PowerShell.
    2. Right click on the Windows PowerShell and select Run as administrator.
    3. Enter the below command to remove the Mail and calendar app.

get-appxpackage *microsoft.windowscommunicationsapps* | remove-appxpackage

After performing the above steps, install the Mail and calendar app from the Windows Store.

Hope this helps, you will, of course, have to add you accounts back again.

philc43, Mar 14, 2019
  4. Johan45 Win User

Mail set up

AMD FX OC'ers Club

That's what the auto setting will do since you're over the 1333 mark it jumps to the next step which isn't listed or officially supported I assume by that ram.

At this point though I would suggest dropping the multi one step or .5 so that we can get something stable and possibly take the heat issue out of the picture for now.

Johan45, Mar 14, 2019
Thema:

Mail set up

1. Mail set up - Similar Threads - Mail set

2. Account settings are out-of-date in Mail

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Account settings are out-of-date in Mail: big issue - every single week Ms MAIL tells me my settings are out of date and to set up windows hello windows hello is set up and active and has been always i then re add my password at the process goes - re add my windows hello pin and get the message - all set up one...
  3. EVERY WEEK - account settings are out-of-date in Mail

EVERY WEEK - account settings are out-of-date in Mail: big issue - every single week Ms MAIL tells me my settings are out of date and to set up windows hello windows hello is set up and active and has been always i then re add my password at the process goes - re add my windows hello pin and get the message - all set up one...
  4. Scrolling doesn't work on few Windows Apps (Settings, Mail) but works on other Apps...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Scrolling doesn't work on few Windows Apps (Settings, Mail) but works on other Apps...: Ok, this happened after I updated to 1903. Before the update, the scrolling worked perfectly fine. It did happen a few times before too. But the main question is, how can I resolve this issue? Is there some a registry settings that can solve this?...
  5. Problem setting up windows mail in windows 10 1803.

Problem setting up windows mail in windows 10 1803.: Hello I have the following problem setting up windows mail app, have updated the mail app but this did not fix the problem, when I open the mail app to set it up the following message appears on the screen something went wrong trying to create account. Any help would be...
  6. Windows 10 Mail App - Settings keep getting removed

Windows 10 Mail App - Settings keep getting removed: Hi, I am using the Windows Mail app on Windows 10 to use my two hotmail accounts. I have gone through the settings panel to set up the various options (no message threading, change default font, remove the default signature, turn off focussed inbox etc) However, at...
  7. setting up verizon e-mail in new windows 10

setting up verizon e-mail in new windows 10: I've just gotten a new computer with windows 10. how do I set up my e amil account. I do have outlook https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/setting-up-verizon-e-mail-in-new-windows-10/364ec0a9-740f-4657-8e88-8ff3d8340581
  8. Mail and Calendar App removed but email address still showing through settings mangage...

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Mail and Calendar App removed but email address still showing through settings mangage...: If the Mail and Calendar App are reinstalled on my computer, I'm assuming I could access my email again. How to do I completely remove my email address so it's no longer showing in settings/accounts/your email accounts? Thanks...
  9. Mail and Calendar App removed but email address still showing through settings mangage...

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Mail and Calendar App removed but email address still showing through settings mangage...: If the Mail and Calendar App are reinstalled on my computer, I'm assuming I could access my email again. How to do I completely remove my email address so it's no longer showing in settings/accounts/your email accounts? Thanks...
  10. Windows Live Mail settings for 90-year-old parents to avoid scamming, phishing, etc.

Windows Live Mail settings for 90-year-old parents to avoid scamming, phishing, etc.: My sister & I are trying to help our 90-yr-old parents from being hacked, spammed, be subject of phishing, etc. We monitor their activity--potential junk/spam e-mail. Are there settings I could turn on in their Mail applications to help curb this problem? When I visit them,...