Windows 10: Mail stuck

Discus and support Mail stuck in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Dear Sir / Madam, On the fifth of December, I tried to send a mail for school with a assignement. But on the 24th of January, I reopened my mails in... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Anke Vandeberg, Feb 12, 2020.

1. Mail stuck

Dear Sir / Madam,

On the fifth of December, I tried to send a mail for school with a assignement. But on the 24th of January, I reopened my mails in the webbrowser normally I check my mails with the app on my computer of smartphone and a bit later, I received the answer on that mail. I went looking when my first mail was sended, and I saw it was sended on the 24th of January, and not on the fifth of December...

So the professor answered that our assignement it was a groupwork was handed too late and if I can't prove that I tried to send the mail on the fifth of December already so it isn't my fault that the mail wasn't send on time, we'll get zero on that assignement...

I hope you can help me to prove that the problem lies with the mail sofware and not with me.

Thanking you in advance...

Yours sincerely,

Anke Vandeberg

:)

Anke Vandeberg, Feb 12, 2020
  2. Brink Win User

Mail app will not open on 10041.

Hello Adam,

This is the suggested solution below if you haven't already tried it. Mail stuck :)

In this Windows 10 build 10041, the Mail, Calendar, and People apps may be broken due to a licensing issue with the Store Beta. To get these apps working again, you need to follow these steps:

• Open powershell as administrator
    • Run the command Get-appxprovisionedpackage –online | where-object {$_.packagename –like “*windowscommunicationsapps*”} | remove-appxprovisionedpackage –online
    • Re-install Mail, People and Calendar from the Store (green tile)

Brink, Feb 12, 2020
  3. Edwin Win User
    Mail app will not open on 10041.

Hey Shawn,
    I did that to no avail, then I ran WSReset.exe; now I'm good on all 3, Mail, Calendar and People! *Confused
    Go figure!

Store Cache - Clear in Windows 8

Edwin, Feb 12, 2020
  4. Mail stuck

Cannot send e-mail in Windows 10 mail.

Hi Mark,

This issue might occur due to incorrect email settings. We can try to isolate the issue by simply removing the account and adding it back. If the issue persists, I'll be needing more information to come up with an established resolution. What happens exactly
    when trying to send emails? Are you getting any error messages? If so, please send us a screenshot. Are the emails being stuck in Outbox? If so, I suggest removing the emails that got stuck in the Outbox by following these steps:

• Disable your network connection.
    • Open the Mail app and go to the Outbox.
    • Click the delete icon in the top right for each stuck mail item.
    • Enable your connection again.

Let us know how it turns out.

Aileen Alf, Feb 12, 2020
Thema:

Mail stuck

1. Mail stuck - Similar Threads - Mail stuck

2. Windows Mail app is not giving me option to change display name on outgoing Gmail emails

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows Mail app is not giving me option to change display name on outgoing Gmail emails: I have several GMail accounts added/linked to the Windows Mail app. I noticed that some of them started displaying a shorter version of my name which I don't prefer when I send emails. So, the recipient of those e-mails would see the sender me with a name that I don't...
  3. Windows 10 Mail BCC not working

in Browsers and Email
    Windows 10 Mail BCC not working: Sending from Windows 10 Mail using Blind Carbon Copy and the recipient receives mail with all the recipients email addy's. I don't use it much myself, but a friend does and sure enough, I tried bcc and the emails are visible along side the bcc. 151260
  4. How can I simply unlink all 8 of my email accounts in Mail.

How can I simply unlink all 8 of my email accounts in Mail.: All 8 email addresses have been unlinked prior to this morning. All my accounts are synced to get mail delivered every 15 minutes. Yesterday and today 2 out of the 8 accounts will not sync. I thought maybe linking all 8 would solve issue, just made it worse. Didn't want all...
  5. Emails stuck in Drafts in Windows 10 Mail App

Emails stuck in Drafts in Windows 10 Mail App: Emails get stuck from outbox to Drafts with this message: "We weren't able to send this message, so we've put it in your Drafts folder. Before you try sending it again, you can check to see if the address is correct and that no attachments are too large." Forward option is...
  6. Win 10 and Mail Software--Mail stuck in Outbox

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Win 10 and Mail Software--Mail stuck in Outbox: (This may be a repeat of a question I posted early this morning but I can't find any trace of the question I thought was posted!) I have two laptop computers, one running Win 7 which I use when not traveling, and one that runs Win 10 when I am on the road. Yesterday night...
  7. Mail and Calendar app stuck on Creating account

in Browsers and Email
    Mail and Calendar app stuck on Creating account: All, My Mail and Calendar app has failed to work since this morning. It stopped receiving any mail this morning, with the reset of the mail app pretty much making it useless. [img] I have reset the app, restarted the computer and now the next step if it has to happen, a...
  8. Windows 10, Send to mail recipient stuck on Windows Live Mail

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows 10, Send to mail recipient stuck on Windows Live Mail: I purchased an HP all-in-one PC (native WIndows 10) at the Microsoft Store in October 2015, and have kept it up to date with Windows updates. Originally I was using Windows Live Mail as my default mail client, and have recently switched to "Mail" or "Windows Mail" (not sure...
  9. win 10 mail app stuck on add account

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    win 10 mail app stuck on add account: L have tried resetting email app also removed and reinstalled app to no avail. When I enter any of my email addresses, the app says email address is already in use. Anyone have any other ideas...
  10. Microsoft mail stuck in outbox after new setup on new pc

Microsoft mail stuck in outbox after new setup on new pc: Need help with Microsoft mail, when I send email gets stuck in outbox. receiving mail fine. Any help? Not outlook https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-mail-stuck-in-outbox-after-new-setup-on/373a327d-f46b-45a5-81c3-4a260b1a45c3