Windows 10: Mail stuck

Discus and support Mail stuck in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Dear Sir / Madam, On the fifth of December, I tried to send a mail for school with a assignement. But on the 24th of January, I reopened my mails in... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Anke Vandeberg, Feb 12, 2020.

1. Mail stuck

Dear Sir / Madam,

On the fifth of December, I tried to send a mail for school with a assignement. But on the 24th of January, I reopened my mails in the webbrowser normally I check my mails with the app on my computer of smartphone and a bit later, I received the answer on that mail. I went looking when my first mail was sended, and I saw it was sended on the 24th of January, and not on the fifth of December...

So the professor answered that our assignement it was a groupwork was handed too late and if I can't prove that I tried to send the mail on the fifth of December already so it isn't my fault that the mail wasn't send on time, we'll get zero on that assignement...

I hope you can help me to prove that the problem lies with the mail sofware and not with me.

Thanking you in advance...

Yours sincerely,

Anke Vandeberg

:)

Anke Vandeberg, Feb 12, 2020
  2. Brink Win User

Mail app will not open on 10041.

Hello Adam,

This is the suggested solution below if you haven't already tried it. Mail stuck :)

In this Windows 10 build 10041, the Mail, Calendar, and People apps may be broken due to a licensing issue with the Store Beta. To get these apps working again, you need to follow these steps:

• Open powershell as administrator
    • Run the command Get-appxprovisionedpackage –online | where-object {$_.packagename –like “*windowscommunicationsapps*”} | remove-appxprovisionedpackage –online
    • Re-install Mail, People and Calendar from the Store (green tile)

Brink, Feb 12, 2020
  3. Edwin Win User
    Mail app will not open on 10041.

Hey Shawn,
    I did that to no avail, then I ran WSReset.exe; now I'm good on all 3, Mail, Calendar and People! *Confused
    Go figure!

Store Cache - Clear in Windows 8

Edwin, Feb 12, 2020
  4. Mail stuck

Cannot send e-mail in Windows 10 mail.

Hi Mark,

This issue might occur due to incorrect email settings. We can try to isolate the issue by simply removing the account and adding it back. If the issue persists, I'll be needing more information to come up with an established resolution. What happens exactly
    when trying to send emails? Are you getting any error messages? If so, please send us a screenshot. Are the emails being stuck in Outbox? If so, I suggest removing the emails that got stuck in the Outbox by following these steps:

• Disable your network connection.
    • Open the Mail app and go to the Outbox.
    • Click the delete icon in the top right for each stuck mail item.
    • Enable your connection again.

Let us know how it turns out.

Aileen Alf, Feb 12, 2020
Thema:

Mail stuck

1. Mail stuck - Similar Threads - Mail stuck

2. Windows 11 Mail App Stuck on Add Account Screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 Mail App Stuck on Add Account Screen: I have the Windows 11 Mail App. I opened it for the first time, and it brought me to the add account screen. I added all of my accounts but the app is stuck on that opening add account screen. I've reset the app. I've selected and turned on all of the privacy settings for...
  3. Windows 11 Mail App Stuck on Add Account Screen

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 11 Mail App Stuck on Add Account Screen: I have the Windows 11 Mail App. I opened it for the first time, and it brought me to the add account screen. I added all of my accounts but the app is stuck on that opening add account screen. I've reset the app. I've selected and turned on all of the privacy settings for...
  4. Windows 11 Mail - Messages Stuck in Outbox and Multiple Drafts Created

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 Mail - Messages Stuck in Outbox and Multiple Drafts Created: I am using Windows 11 Mail installed from the Ap Store. I have 3 accounts configured: a gmail account, a microsoft outlook accont, and a generic IMAP account. On my IMAP account only, I am getting sent messages stuck in the Outbox and multiple blank drafts created.Restarting...
  5. Windows 11 Mail - Messages Stuck in Outbox and Multiple Drafts Created

Windows 11 Mail - Messages Stuck in Outbox and Multiple Drafts Created: I am using Windows 11 Mail installed from the Ap Store. I have 3 accounts configured: a gmail account, a microsoft outlook accont, and a generic IMAP account. On my IMAP account only, I am getting sent messages stuck in the Outbox and multiple blank drafts created.Restarting...
  6. Windows Mail - Messages Stuck in Outbox and Multiple Drafts Created

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Mail - Messages Stuck in Outbox and Multiple Drafts Created: I saw a message in another thread that has what appears to be my exact issue. That thread is locked so I can't comment further but I tried the solutions listed and am still at a loss. I just recently upgraded to windows 11 and that is when this problem started. I am using...
  7. Windows Mail - Messages Stuck in Outbox and Multiple Drafts Created

Windows Mail - Messages Stuck in Outbox and Multiple Drafts Created: I saw a message in another thread that has what appears to be my exact issue. That thread is locked so I can't comment further but I tried the solutions listed and am still at a loss. I just recently upgraded to windows 11 and that is when this problem started. I am using...
  8. Windows Mail messages get stuck in outbox and creates multiple blank drafts.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Mail messages get stuck in outbox and creates multiple blank drafts.: I've been using Windows Mail for years now, and it's always worked fine. Then I upgrade to Windows 11, and now it's broken! As the title says, messages constantly get stuck in the outbox and multiple blank drafts are created for no reason. I've searched this problem on the...
  9. Windows Mail messages get stuck in outbox and creates multiple blank drafts.

Windows Mail messages get stuck in outbox and creates multiple blank drafts.: I've been using Windows Mail for years now, and it's always worked fine. Then I upgrade to Windows 11, and now it's broken! As the title says, messages constantly get stuck in the outbox and multiple blank drafts are created for no reason. I've searched this problem on the...
  10. 0x80004005 Error in mail app at first. Then got worse and now its stuck at adding account.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    0x80004005 Error in mail app at first. Then got worse and now its stuck at adding account.: I uninstalled the mail app and installed it again. when i tried adding accounts, I got 0x80004005 error. I tried fiddling with settings, repairing and troubleshooting. Now when I try to add an account, i just see "creating account" screen and nothing else. It's completely...