Windows 10: mail system closes immediately

Discus and support mail system closes immediately in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; can't access my emails, the app closes as soon as I open it... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by MeribethMiller1, Jan 10, 2019.

1. mail system closes immediately

can't access my emails, the app closes as soon as I open it

:)

MeribethMiller1, Jan 10, 2019
  2. John Vil Win User

Windows 10 Mail closes immediately

Hi,

One possible reason why your Mail app closes unexpectedly is due to a corrupted system file. To provide you with the appropriate troubleshooting steps, kindly answer the questions below:

• Were there any significant hardware/software changes on your computer prior to this happening?
    • What version of Windows are you using? To check, type winver on
      Cortana's search field and press Enter.
    • Are there any cumulative updates available?
    • Is this issue happening on other apps?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you tried?

We're looking forward for your response.

John Vil, Jan 10, 2019
  3. Windows 10 Mail starts then immediately closes

I have Win 10 Pro 64-bit (Build 11082).<br>
    When I run Mail, it opens but then immediately closes.

I tried uninstalling it and reinstalling it. I ran sfc /scannow (no corrupted files detected) and I even tried running it from a different user account. It does the same thing in all user accounts.

How can I get Mail to run?

TomL_12953, Jan 10, 2019
  4. Anne Ros Win User

mail system closes immediately

Unknown program starting and immediately closing

Hi, Alaric.

To better assist you, we need additional information:

• Did it happen after an update?
    • Have you tried any troubleshooting steps?

Meanwhile, we suggest running a System File Checker, a tool that
    allow users to scan for corruptions in Windows.

Looking forward to you response.

Anne Ros, Jan 10, 2019
Thema:

mail system closes immediately

1. mail system closes immediately - Similar Threads - mail system closes

2. Settings app closes immediately

in Windows 10 Customization
    Settings app closes immediately: Hello, I'm on Windows 10 1809, and since today the app settings can no longer start! Indeed, it starts and then closes immediately. I did run "sfc /scannow", it found several corrupted files, but didn't solved my problem. Thanks, Matthéo, aka WiseMatthack....
  3. Skype closes immediately after launching

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Skype closes immediately after launching: Hi, I just asked Cortana to open Skype, so she did, and when Skype showed the loading it immediately closed itself. I don't really have too much information, other than this is a Windows 10 Home Version 1803 Build 17738.1000, according to the "About" tab in the settings....
  4. Store apps close immediately, Event 10010 with DistributedCOM

Store apps close immediately, Event 10010 with DistributedCOM: Good evening, I've started experiencing this error a few days ago (2-3 days). Every store app I open it closes immediately. The Calendar, Calculator, even Windows Store itself. The Event log shows the following for the Calendar: The server...
  5. many of my 3rd party apps opens and immediately closes (Force Close)

many of my 3rd party apps opens and immediately closes (Force Close): I send a feedback to Microsoft but did not receive any response on my problems I encountered on cummulative update Version 1803 - KB4100403 (OS Build 17134.81) when many of my 3rd party apps opens and immediately closes (Force Close) and also my App Store doesnt show me any...
  6. Some apps opens then closes immediately.

Some apps opens then closes immediately.: I don't know where to report problems with applications from Windows Store but - Facebook, Instagram and Messenger doesn't work after April Update. All of these apps opens then closes immediately. Anybody else have a similar problem? *Confused Windows Apps Troubleshooter...
  7. Win-10 Edge closes immediately after opening

in Browsers and Email
    Win-10 Edge closes immediately after opening: My upgrade from Win-7 to Win-10 seemed to go faultlessly, everything including Edge worked correctly. After a couple of hours though, Edge no longer will open properly, The basic blue screen w/logo comes up for 5 seconds or so and immediately closes. Shortly thereafter the...
  8. All apps are closing immediately upon opening them.

All apps are closing immediately upon opening them.: All my apps open momentarily and then close. The only exception seems to be the browsers. I can go through file explorer and open the files that way, but not by clicking on the desktop app boxes. I've been looking and have yet to find someone with a similar issue. Any ideas...
  9. Camera closes immediately in build 10147

Camera closes immediately in build 10147: When I open camera it closes immediately closes. Stays open about one second. Anyone else having same symptoms? 7245
  10. Accounts settings immediately closed whenever I open it

in Windows 10 Support
    Accounts settings immediately closed whenever I open it: Hello, I'm new member here. I wanted to ask about my problem after anniversary update. problem doesn't occured on Windows 10 previous build. Though it was happen before when I was on Windows 8.1, so I refresh windows and it worked again. But this time I didn't want to...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows 10 mail closing immediately