Windows 10: mail system closes immediately

Discus and support mail system closes immediately in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; can't access my emails, the app closes as soon as I open it... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by MeribethMiller1, Jan 10, 2019.

1. mail system closes immediately

can't access my emails, the app closes as soon as I open it

:)

MeribethMiller1, Jan 10, 2019
  2. John Vil Win User

Windows 10 Mail closes immediately

Hi,

One possible reason why your Mail app closes unexpectedly is due to a corrupted system file. To provide you with the appropriate troubleshooting steps, kindly answer the questions below:

• Were there any significant hardware/software changes on your computer prior to this happening?
    • What version of Windows are you using? To check, type winver on
      Cortana's search field and press Enter.
    • Are there any cumulative updates available?
    • Is this issue happening on other apps?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you tried?

We're looking forward for your response.

John Vil, Jan 10, 2019
  3. Windows 10 Mail starts then immediately closes

I have Win 10 Pro 64-bit (Build 11082).<br>
    When I run Mail, it opens but then immediately closes.

I tried uninstalling it and reinstalling it. I ran sfc /scannow (no corrupted files detected) and I even tried running it from a different user account. It does the same thing in all user accounts.

How can I get Mail to run?

TomL_12953, Jan 10, 2019
  4. Anne Ros Win User

mail system closes immediately

Unknown program starting and immediately closing

Hi, Alaric.

To better assist you, we need additional information:

• Did it happen after an update?
    • Have you tried any troubleshooting steps?

Meanwhile, we suggest running a System File Checker, a tool that
    allow users to scan for corruptions in Windows.

Looking forward to you response.

Anne Ros, Jan 10, 2019
Thema:

mail system closes immediately

1. mail system closes immediately - Similar Threads - mail system closes

2. Chrome opens but immediately closes

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Chrome opens but immediately closes: chrome opens but it immediately closes sometimes it will stay open for 5 mins or all day without closing but it will happen constantly the next day until I reset my computersometimes that doesn't even work or clear all my cache which again sometimes doesn't work it's just...
  3. System Settings Closes Immediately After Opening

in Windows 10 Customization
    System Settings Closes Immediately After Opening: Hello! I'm dealing with a frustrating problem - my two monitors are displaying what the other should left monitor displays right, right monitor displays left, but I can't switch them around in display settings as I have in the past! Right clicking on my desktop, and then...
  4. Windows Mail opens and then closes immediately after April Update

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows Mail opens and then closes immediately after April Update: After applying the April Update KB4549951 my Windows Mail App - Mail not Outlook - opens then closes immediately. I've tried uninstalling and reinstalling but the problem remains. Any suggestions would be really appreciated. Regards, John...
  5. Powershell Closing Immediately

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Powershell Closing Immediately: I've looked all of the the internet and I cannot find any information that applies to this situation. Powershell closes immediately upon starting. When I run it in Command Prompt I get the following: Windows PowerShell terminated with the following error: Unable to...
  6. Apps closing immediately

Apps closing immediately: I'm having an issue where some apps are opening, then closing down immediately. The mouse changes to the "thinking" mode, the app never appears, then seems to close down. So the screen of the program never really shows up. This happens under both Admin and User accounts....
  7. Windows Mail and Calendar opens and closes immediately

Windows Mail and Calendar opens and closes immediately: Just realised this issue today when i tried to open both the mail and calendar app. I have tried using the windows app troubleshooter, reset and uninstalled the app, using the powershell admin to remove and also did the sfcscan as well but to no avail....
  8. Mail app starts and then closes immediately

Mail app starts and then closes immediately: In windows 10 I click on the mail app icon and it starts right up then immediately closes. Microsoft store indicates that it was last updated on 11/25/2019. It worked yesterday but today it doesn't. Any answers? Thank....
  9. PowerShell closes immediately

PowerShell closes immediately: I am simply trying to open PowerShell and the application closes instantly. This happens when I try opening it as an Admin. I tried input command 'powershell /' on command prompt in admin mode. it gives me an error: The shell cannot be started. A failure occurred during...
  10. Immediate closing of threads

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Immediate closing of threads: How come when so many of us are having problems with the updates causing major problems with our pc's, and we come and try to resolve it, we get the stock answer of how to stay updated, then the thread closes. Maybe someone out there has a solution to the problem, and you are...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows 10 mail closes immediately

2. windows 10 mail closing immediately

3. windows 10 programs close immediately

4. win 10 mail just opens then closes 2019,
  5. windows 10 mail app closes after opening