Windows 10: Mail taskbar icon bug

Discus and support Mail taskbar icon bug in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hi!So,I have this bug,that when i have no e-mails,the mail icon in taskbar says that i have two new e-mails,but when i select Gmail or Outlook,I HAVE... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Matei Văduva, Feb 11, 2021.

1. Mail taskbar icon bug

Hi!So,I have this bug,that when i have no e-mails,the mail icon in taskbar says that i have two new e-mails,but when i select Gmail or Outlook,I HAVE NO NEW E-MAILS.Is there a solution to solve this bug?

*If you don't understand some words,I am from Romania and my windows language is romanian* Mail taskbar icon bug b42cc5fc-2a35-4db1-a149-412ae606abee?upload=true.png

:)

Matei Văduva, Feb 11, 2021
  2. Yaqub K Win User

System Icons on taskbar

Hi,

Thank you for posting on Microsoft Communities.

Are you referring to the clock system icon on the taskbar?

If so, I suggest you to follow the steps mentioned below:

• Click on the search bar on the taskbar.

• Type system icons.

• Under Turn System Icons ON or OFF, turn On the Clock and check with the issue.

Hope it helps.

Yaqub K, Feb 11, 2021
  3. Taskbar Mail icon keeps showng unread email badge

Hello

I'm Peter F independent Advisor

this is a bug with the message apps in windows 10 but you can try restarting the taskbar

Ctrl + Shift + Esc to launch the Task Manager.

Select the Windows Explorer on the list and then click on the button Restart at the right bottom.

there is a user voice to fix this bug you can vote in this link below

https://outlook.uservoice.com/forums/322590-out...

I hope it helps

Pedro V Flores, Feb 11, 2021
  4. Mark Ole Win User

Mail taskbar icon bug

Taskbar icons

Hi,

To address your concern, follow the steps below on how to show hidden icons on the taskbar.

• Open Settings, and click on the Personalization
      icon.
    • Click on Taskbar on the left side, and click on the
      Select which icons appear on the taskbar
      link under the Notification area section on the right.
    • Turn on Always show all icons in the notification area at the top

Let us know how it goes.

Mark Ole, Feb 11, 2021
Thema:

Mail taskbar icon bug

1. Mail taskbar icon bug - Similar Threads - Mail taskbar icon

2. Windows taskbar icons bug

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows taskbar icons bug: Some icons look cut, already tried to restart a PC, Explorer, and apps that have these bugged icons. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-taskbar-icons-bug/dab4acf3-580e-4dff-a18b-b37746d2fd0c
  3. Taskbar Icon Bug

in Windows 10 Customization
    Taskbar Icon Bug: My taskbar icons act like my mouse is hovered over them when it's actually not.This only happens on my main screen. Any help in fixing this would be great.I already found this - Taskbar hover bug - Microsoft Community - and the solution posted there isn't a permanent fix. The...
  4. Taskbar Icon Bug

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Taskbar Icon Bug: Since I updated, my taskbar has this visual bug that bothers me a little, is there a solution for that? Is it just mine? What to do? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/taskbar-icon-bug/df505c55-e3f7-4adf-8db7-2634731acecd
  5. Taskbar Icon Bug

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Taskbar Icon Bug: Since I updated, my taskbar has this visual bug that bothers me a little, is there a solution for that? Is it just mine? What to do? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/taskbar-icon-bug/df505c55-e3f7-4adf-8db7-2634731acecd
  6. No Mail Icon On Taskbar

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    No Mail Icon On Taskbar: The Mail icon appears under Apps but not on the taskbar. When I hover where it should be, there is a blank rectangle shaded like other apps that show icons. A popup says it's Mail and clicking it opens the app, but it won't unpin. I downloaded Windows 10 Mail and Calendar...
  7. Windows10 taskbar icons are bugged

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows10 taskbar icons are bugged: I tried many methods on google and none of them worked. I've Steam and some other apps that no matter how many times I tried to delete iconcache, sfc scan, restore commands and such it always shows every app opened in the taskbar as the "security system" icon. How can I solve...
  8. Windows10 taskbar icons are bugged

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows10 taskbar icons are bugged: I tried many methods on google and none of them worked. I've Steam and some other apps that no matter how many times I tried to delete iconcache, sfc scan, restore commands and such it always shows every app opened in the taskbar as the "security system" icon. How can I solve...
  9. Mail icon on taskbar

in Windows 10 Customization
    Mail icon on taskbar: I have Mail app icon on the taskbar. But I cannot see the number of new emails there. I am using WIndows 10 Pro 1909 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/mail-icon-on-taskbar/54897e60-92e8-4ad3-8eb3-3a06904f8bb6
  10. Icons in Taskbar Bug

in Windows 10 Support
    Icons in Taskbar Bug: [img] How to Fix it? Icons in Taskbar disappearing. 9723