Windows 10: mail to: President Donald J. Trump - 11 September 2001

Discus and support mail to: President Donald J. Trump - 11 September 2001 in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; [IMG]Politely, by this means, Mr. Francidey Yoel Minaya Ovalles, Dominican University Student and businessman, I am writing this letter, to greet you,... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by Antichrist Catholic, Jul 26, 2019.

1. mail to: President Donald J. Trump - 11 September 2001

mail to: President Donald J. Trump - 11 September 2001 [​IMG]Politely, by this means, Mr. Francidey Yoel Minaya Ovalles, Dominican University Student and businessman, I am writing this letter, to greet you, I need your emergency help i am requesting asylum or political refuge for myself and my family antichrist catholic church. I am being persecuted by the Americans and the President of the United States of America, Donald J. Trump, in my home and in my office. I have this cerebral frequency system of Claro Republica Dominicana and América Móvil connected since 01/01/2015 in my head / brain. I cannot find a way to disconnect it, antichrist from the Catholic Church. - try to fry my brain through Physicians Psychiatrists the US government and the government of the Dominican Liberation Party (PLD) and the Dominican Revolutionary Party (PRD), Dominican Republic. There is a dictatorship Mr. Lic. Danilo Medina Sánchez is a serial killer dictator, killer of children, adolescents and Dominican families since September 11, 2001 with this system of brain frequencies, the country has been politically kidnapped with this pact or agreement that he signed with this Dominican Revolutionary Party (PRD), kidnapped by Ing. Miguel Vargas Maldonado president of this. George W. Bush demolished the twin towers and after having demolished them he put a black president with the false name of Barack Obama. - Antichrist of the Catholic Church Name: Francidey Yoel Minaya Ovalles, Passport ID: SC3186471. - Document ID: 001-1781911-0, Illuminati: RFID Mind Control.

:)

Antichrist Catholic, Jul 26, 2019
  2. SK-1 Win User

Do you think Trump's presidency will affect the hardware industry?

I'll provide the lost context. Dem. supporters started a fight and Trump supporters finished it... For every supposed Racist Trump supporter vid...I can come up with at least 10 vids of whacked out Hillary supporters attacking trump people.

3. qubit Win User

The guy is a nightmare, so I can only presume that he'll have a negative effect on prices and innovation.

It also says something about the new president when the founder of TPU wants to have a political discussion related to him, when normally politics isn't allowed.

Just look at the racist trouble caused at his rallies in this uncensored video. I can't see how someone who incites this kind of hatred can be any good for the country or the world at large.

www.nytimes.com/2016/08/04/us/politics/donald-trump-supporters.html

qubit, Jul 26, 2019
  4. R-T-B Win User

mail to: President Donald J. Trump - 11 September 2001

Not sure. The alt-right is pretty nazi-sounding, and they are a part of Trumps base:

Alt-right leader: 'Hail Trump! Hail our people! Hail victory!' - CNNPolitics

EDIT: Oh, you said globally. Sorry, I did the cardinal sin of assuming America is the world. Doh!

R-T-B, Jul 26, 2019
Thema:

mail to: President Donald J. Trump - 11 September 2001

1. mail to: President Donald J. Trump - 11 September 2001 - Similar Threads - mail President Donald

2. Window 10 and Microsoft money 2001

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Window 10 and Microsoft money 2001: I have used money 2001 till now with window version 8.1 yesterday update window 10 and installed money it opens but I am unable to restore my previous backup under name Microsoft Money final.mny. Please Help...
  3. Microsoft Train Simulator 2001

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Train Simulator 2001: Hello, I have problem with this game wich I played many yeras ago on the same PC. When I try to start Microsoft Train Simulator launcher.exe/train.exe only become black screen & after few seconds it will crash with issue "Did this program worked correctly?" I have tried a...
  4. Donald Duck Quack Attack on Windows 10 to run?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Donald Duck Quack Attack on Windows 10 to run?: Does anyone know how to make the above game run on Windows 10? Donald Duck Quack Attack auf Windows 10 zum laufen bekommen?
  5. google search about trump news

in Browsers and Email
    google search about trump news: i dont know where to post this this is about google search when i search "trump news" in google it displays the result in All section (red box) of google search while i want it to display News section search result (green box) by default for that i have to click on news...
  6. google search about trump news

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    google search about trump news: i dont know where to post this this is about google search when i search "trump news" in google it displays the result in All section (red box) of google search while i want it to display News section search result (green box) by default for that i have to click on news...
  7. My audio j

in Windows 10 Customization
    My audio j: My audio jack is not working correctly. Sound is coming through both timess: plug & unplugged from the computer. There are times when I want to listen my music. Does anyone have ideas on how to fix this issue?...
  8. Links 2001 GOlf

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Links 2001 GOlf: This is a PC game that no longer is playable with the CDs I purchased. Is there a way to purchase this that will play on newer versions of windows? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/links-2001-golf/8335be5d-59f5-452b-b9d0-7136115edda3
  9. Trump is responsible for news blockage...Why?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Trump is responsible for news blockage...Why?: Is anyone actually looking at this. All of a sudden we are cut off from reading the news. This comes from the highest source. I questioned the impeachment process, but now...I question my thinking. There is only one person that would benefit from this news blockage....
  10. Error 2001: usbperf question

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Error 2001: usbperf question: After I think, fixing an issue prior before, I went ahead and tried to fix the issue with error 1008 and 1023. In the proccess, I got those gone, but now I'm getting a error 2001 "Unable to read the "First Counter" value under the usbperf\Performance Key. Status codes...