Windows 10: Mail uninstalled

Discus and support Mail uninstalled in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; How do I reinstall the mail program on WIndows 10... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by TimZobrist, Oct 1, 2020.

1. Mail uninstalled

How do I reinstall the mail program on WIndows 10

:)

TimZobrist, Oct 1, 2020
  2. Brink Win User

Mail app will not open on 10041.

Hello Adam,

This is the suggested solution below if you haven't already tried it. Mail uninstalled :)

In this Windows 10 build 10041, the Mail, Calendar, and People apps may be broken due to a licensing issue with the Store Beta. To get these apps working again, you need to follow these steps:

• Open powershell as administrator
    • Run the command Get-appxprovisionedpackage –online | where-object {$_.packagename –like “*windowscommunicationsapps*”} | remove-appxprovisionedpackage –online
    • Re-install Mail, People and Calendar from the Store (green tile)

Brink, Oct 1, 2020
  3. How do you uninstall chipset drivers?

I'm installing a new mobo so I need to uninstall the intel 865g drivers to make way for the P35 drivers.

Can't find any uninstall options in add/remove programs and intel chipset inst listed in driver cleaner.

Any suggestions? *Confused Mail uninstalled :confused:

oli_ramsay, Oct 1, 2020
  4. Mail uninstalled

Need to uninstall the Mail app

Hi It'sMeDN,

My name is Roger W, an independent advisor trying to help. Let's try with the following suggestions, please:

"Solution 1: Re-register this App:

Run Windows PowerShell as Administrator.

Type Get-AppxPackage, press Enter.

From the output list, find the Mail App and remember the InstallLocation.

Type this command: Get-AppXPackage | Foreach {Add-AppxPackage -DisableDevelopmentMode -Register "C:\Program Files\WindowsApps\microsoft.windowscommunicationsapps_17.6120.42011.0_x64__8wekyb3d8bbwe\AppxManifest.xml"}

It would run as below:

Solution 2: If re-register App cannot resolve your issue, Please reinstall the App.

Step 1: Uninstall it completely

Run Windows PowerShell as Administrator.

Type Get-AppxPackage, press Enter.

From the output list, find Mail App package and remember its PackageFullName as below:

And then type the following command: Remove-Appxpackage –Package microsoft.windowscommunicationsapps_17.6120.42011.0_x64__8wekyb3d8bbwe

Note: After running this command in Windows 10, the Mail icon still appear in the App list and Start menu. However, you cannot click to launch it. Just ignore and continue next step.

Reinstall the App from Windows Store"

More details here:

https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/for...

Let us know if the solution above works for you.

RogerWaltes98, Oct 1, 2020
Thema:

Mail uninstalled

1. Mail uninstalled - Similar Threads - Mail uninstalled

2. how to uninstall Microsoft Bloatware, like: Bing, Maps, X-Box, People, Mail, Internet Explorer

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    how to uninstall Microsoft Bloatware, like: Bing, Maps, X-Box, People, Mail, Internet Explorer: Some please tell me how to install the listed Microsoft Bloatware, without having to purchase another tool to remove it. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-uninstall-microsoft-bloatware-like-bing/c93e5c0e-ae0e-4d5f-b0a4-a5619a2ab635
  3. key issue ESC key keeps opening basic windows mail client/if uninstalled it opens empty...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    key issue ESC key keeps opening basic windows mail client/if uninstalled it opens empty...: heya, I'm going mad over this one. Here is what happens: in a slightly unpredictable sequence pressing nothing but the esc key from short tap to holding for a few seconds it will launch the windows mail client. If the windows mail client is not present it will ask to...
  4. Mail and Calendar App disappears after several seconds - uninstall/repair yields no results

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Mail and Calendar App disappears after several seconds - uninstall/repair yields no results: I have a fresh install of Win 10. Fresh install, however all of my programs and other settings are set and I consider it non-negotiable to reset Windows at this point because I cannot waste another week of productivity to redo everything. I'm trying to use the mail and...
  5. Uninstall Mail app retaining Calendar

Uninstall Mail app retaining Calendar: Hello, Is it possible to only uninstall/remove the Mail module of the Mail & Calendar app? Thanks. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/uninstall-mail-app-retaining-calendar/5dd22bd1-3d54-4cff-b172-15dfdafb7811
  6. windows mail app keeps uninstalling itself

windows mail app keeps uninstalling itself: I have MS Outlook installed, which I use for work email but I wanted to use the windows mail app for personal email, which was not installed. I went to the MS app store, installed the Mail App and configured my personal email and thought everything was well. Then when I...
  7. Can I uninstall "Mail and Calendar", "Store" and "MsOffice Desktop"?

Can I uninstall "Mail and Calendar", "Store" and "MsOffice Desktop"?: Can I uninstall (permanently) from my Win10 system: - "Mail and Calendar" (I want to use Thunderbird email client instead) - "Store" and "Wallet" (I never want to install Apps+Programs from MS Store) - "Microsoft.Office.Desktop" (I want to use LibreOffice resp. an older...
  8. Can I uninstall "Mail and Calendar", "Store" and "MsOffice Desktop"?

in Windows 10 Support
    Can I uninstall "Mail and Calendar", "Store" and "MsOffice Desktop"?: Can I uninstall (permanently) from my Win10 system: - "Mail and Calendar" (I want to use Thunderbird email client instead) - "Store" and "Wallet" (I never want to install Apps+Programs from MS Store) - "Microsoft.Office.Desktop" (I want to use LibreOffice resp. an older...
  9. How to uninstall Mail App in Windows 10

in Windows 10 News
    How to uninstall Mail App in Windows 10: [ATTACH] [ATTACH]Windows 10 offers a Mail app when you install Windows 10. It is one of the essential apps which Microsoft introduces as part of the OS. However, many use the browser to check emails or even a third party email [...] This post How to uninstall Mail App in...
  10. Need to uninstall the Mail app

Need to uninstall the Mail app: I hate orphaned software and the Mail app is unmanageable and useless to me. How can I uninstall this app? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/need-to-uninstall-the-mail-app/099590d2-06c8-471c-ab46-a9a1ae828932