Windows 10: Mail W10

Discus and support Mail W10 in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Am unable to create FOLDERS in Mail W10. There is 'NO PLUS' sign showing. Can anyone help pls. thx... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by MarleysGhost, Feb 21, 2020.

1. Mail W10

Am unable to create FOLDERS in Mail W10. There is 'NO PLUS' sign showing. Can anyone help pls. thx

:)

MarleysGhost, Feb 21, 2020

2. Issues with W10 Mail App

Hi Frank,

To guide you in the right direction, let us know the following:

• Did you add your fsnet.co.uk (POP3) address as an additional account in W10 Mail App?
    I suggest you to remove the account and re-add it.

I suggest you to try the steps provided in the link below and check.

Outlook help - Office Support

Please get back to us with the required information, to assist you further.

Regards,

Syed Abdul Jabbar, Feb 21, 2020
  3. Davidp8 Win User
    how to add contact to new mail in w10

My issue is with W10 new mail. Transferring contacts and (if possible) mail messages from old live mail.

I don't understand the People App?

I cannot see any steps to take me to a contact list on the new mail pages.

I have tried saving from old contacts list , but how to import them?

the references given don't seem to line up with mu window in mail.

Then how to import G-mail address list?

David

Davidp8, Feb 21, 2020
  4. Brink Win User

Mail W10

Mail app will not open on 10041.

Hello Adam,

This is the suggested solution below if you haven't already tried it. Mail W10 :)

In this Windows 10 build 10041, the Mail, Calendar, and People apps may be broken due to a licensing issue with the Store Beta. To get these apps working again, you need to follow these steps:

• Open powershell as administrator
    • Run the command Get-appxprovisionedpackage –online | where-object {$_.packagename –like “*windowscommunicationsapps*”} | remove-appxprovisionedpackage –online
    • Re-install Mail, People and Calendar from the Store (green tile)

Brink, Feb 21, 2020
Thema:

Mail W10

1. Mail W10 - Similar Threads - Mail W10

2. POP3 mail syncs with W10 Mail app / does not sync with W11 Mail app

in Windows 10 Gaming
    POP3 mail syncs with W10 Mail app / does not sync with W11 Mail app: I have a new Windows 11 Laptop and am unable to add a legacy email account to the Mail App using exactly the same settings as used in the Windows 10 Mail App.Email account is from a still supported legacy ISP: virgin.netCurrent ISP: btinternet.comProfile being used is a local...
  3. POP3 mail syncs with W10 Mail app / does not sync with W11 Mail app

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    POP3 mail syncs with W10 Mail app / does not sync with W11 Mail app: I have a new Windows 11 Laptop and am unable to add a legacy email account to the Mail App using exactly the same settings as used in the Windows 10 Mail App.Email account is from a still supported legacy ISP: virgin.netCurrent ISP: btinternet.comProfile being used is a local...
  4. Missing People in W10-Mail

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Missing People in W10-Mail: I have an HP Laptop running W10 with W10 Mail. I don't have access to my People/Contacts for W10 Mail and have not had for a very long time. Where has it gone & can I get it back? My email address is .....@btinternet.com, so if I look on BT Mail it is not there either.If I...
  5. Missing People in W10-Mail

Missing People in W10-Mail: I have an HP Laptop running W10 with W10 Mail. I don't have access to my People/Contacts for W10 Mail and have not had for a very long time. Where has it gone & can I get it back? My email address is .....@btinternet.com, so if I look on BT Mail it is not there either.If I...
  6. What's Wrong - Your W10 Mail Acct Settings Are Out-of-Date - Fix Failures

in Windows 10 Gaming
    What's Wrong - Your W10 Mail Acct Settings Are Out-of-Date - Fix Failures: Win 10 Mail in Win 10 21H2 Pro Up-to-date ... This is about my -- me at bellsouth.net -- IMAP mail account only in W10 Mail. The Fix button always Nets - Something Went Wrong - when I OK Win 10 Having Access to Mail, Contacts, calendar Etc and entering Password. Require Auth...
  7. What's Wrong - Your W10 Mail Acct Settings Are Out-of-Date - Fix Failures

What's Wrong - Your W10 Mail Acct Settings Are Out-of-Date - Fix Failures: Win 10 Mail in Win 10 21H2 Pro Up-to-date ... This is about my -- me at bellsouth.net -- IMAP mail account only in W10 Mail. The Fix button always Nets - Something Went Wrong - when I OK Win 10 Having Access to Mail, Contacts, calendar Etc and entering Password. Require Auth...
  8. I am having problems with yahoo mail on w10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I am having problems with yahoo mail on w10: I recently removed and reinstalled yahoo mail on my phone and now i am totally unable to get my w10 computer to work with it. I keep getting the Something went wrong error 0x8019019a. I have checked the defender firewall and it is showing that mail can come through. I have...
  9. I am having problems with yahoo mail on w10

I am having problems with yahoo mail on w10: I recently removed and reinstalled yahoo mail on my phone and now i am totally unable to get my w10 computer to work with it. I keep getting the Something went wrong error 0x8019019a. I have checked the defender firewall and it is showing that mail can come through. I have...
  10. I am having problems with yahoo mail on w10

in Windows 10 Customization

Users found this page by searching for:

1. only app log in w10

2. mail suspended w10 green leaf