Windows 10: Mail Windows 10 Live tile not updating.

Discus and support Mail Windows 10 Live tile not updating. in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; Hello, i want to ask tile live on mail app on windows 10 Ver 20H2 not updating . I already try to enable backgrounds app sync and others, on... Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by joshxp, Nov 25, 2020.

1. joshxp Win User

Mail Windows 10 Live tile not updating.

Hello, i want to ask tile live on mail app on windows 10 Ver 20H2 not updating .
    I already try to enable backgrounds app sync and others, on notification banner work very fine but on live tile it wont,
    i don't know what happen i think it cause i yesterday re-arange the tile on start menu from deleteting some registry.
    Already try to reset the mail 3 times and updating on Store also. still same.
    here's some screenshot my Mail setting

Mail Windows 10 Live tile not updating. [​IMG]

:)

joshxp, Nov 25, 2020

2. Windows 10 Mail App Live Tile Won't Update!

Hi,

Thank you for getting in touch with Microsoft Community.

We would like to know if you are receiving the new Emails in Mail app.

Let’s turn the live tile option to off and then again to on and check. Follow the steps provided below.

• Right click on the Mail app.
    • Go to more options.
    • Click on Turn live tile off/on.

After turning it off, I suggest you to turn it on again and check. Follow the above steps to turn it on.

If the issue still persist, I suggest you to download and run the app troubleshooter on your computer from the following link and check.

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/run-the-troubleshooter-for-windows-apps

Hope this information is helpful. Please write back to us if you need any further assistance, we'll be glad to assist you.

Syed Md Bilal, Nov 25, 2020
  3. Live Tile

Hello Sandy,

For us to be able to isolate your concern on how to turn the live tile on for the Mail and Calendar app, kindly answer these questions:

• Which Windows version is currently running on your phone?
    • What are the troubleshooting steps that you've tried so far?

We will be waiting for update.

Gerald Mal, Nov 25, 2020
  4. edcm3201 Win User

Live mail tile won't work

After Windows 10 update, my Live Mail tile or the Live Calendar tiles won't work. There are other users on my laptop and their tiles open. I am the admin account and not sure why only mine don't work. Any suggestions on how to fix?

edcm3201, Nov 25, 2020
Thema:

1. Mail Windows 10 Live tile not updating. - Similar Threads - Mail Live tile

2. How to fix Windows 10 Mail App live tile?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How to fix Windows 10 Mail App live tile?: Windows 10 mail app live tile is broken, doesn’t show any mail count or anything, just the icon. How can I fix it? It also happened few days ago, but in-place upgrade fixed that, but now this is happening again! submitted by /u/itzsowvik [link] [comments]...
  3. Mail App live tile and notification are not working !

in Windows 10 Customization
    Mail App live tile and notification are not working !: Hello, I posted this thread before and I didn't got a solution, I hope I'll get one this time. I have the latest version of windows 10 64 bit and the Mail app live is not working, I tried reinstall it, reset it, but the tile is not liven even if I got emails the...
  4. Windows 10 Live tile

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Windows 10 Live tile: Hi, I am using Windows 10 Pro, and i'm not getting the live tile feed. For some apps only. (Microsoft store, Photo,etc) Please help me to fix this issue. [IMG] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-live-tile/b6167eb7-5c19-4d27-90ba-9d046c4ac1b6"
  5. Mail App live tile and notification are not working !

in Browsers and Email
    Mail App live tile and notification are not working !: Hello, My Mail app live is not working, I tried reinstall it, reset it, but the tile is not liven even if I got emails the notification does not appear *Huh. Note : I have the latest version of windows 10 64 bit. 132441
  6. Mail App live tile and notification are not working !

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Mail App live tile and notification are not working !: Hello, My Mail app live is not working, I tried reinstall it, reset it, but the tile is not liven even if I got emails the notification does not appear *Huh. Note : I have the latest version of windows 10 64 bit. 132441
  7. Mail App live tile and notification are not working !

Mail App live tile and notification are not working !: Hello, My Mail app live is not working, I tried reinstall it, reset it, but the tile is not liven even if I got emails the notification does not appear....
  8. Live tiles not updating

Live tiles not updating: Live tiles do not update for several days - is this a known problem? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-start-win_menu/live-tiles-not-updating/42c8dbff-1ada-4b95-83d2-d0a1ed49e047
  9. Mail app - live tile unread count not updating

in Browsers and Email
    Mail app - live tile unread count not updating: In my start menu, I use the mail live tile. But it doesn't seem to update even after I don't have any unread emails. This is the live tile: [img] And here, you can see that I don't have any unread emails: [img] So what's going on? Is there a fix for this?...
  10. tile live updates

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    tile live updates: For some reason not all my apps are updating live like they should be. Like my cnn app; and the sports app that came with 10 already installed as well as the money app and Im sure there are some others Im missing right now. Are these known issues that still exist; or should i...