Windows 10: Mail (Windows 10) Search not Working for Certain Senders

Discus and support Mail (Windows 10) Search not Working for Certain Senders in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I have an issue that is consistent across a couple computers wherein the search function in the native Windows 10 Mail application cannot find emails... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by NicholasEstes, Nov 14, 2019.

1. Mail (Windows 10) Search not Working for Certain Senders

I have an issue that is consistent across a couple computers wherein the search function in the native Windows 10 Mail application cannot find emails from some senders, regardless of where the keyword appears in the email. I should note that the sender I have identified thus far is some sort of listserv. Is there any fix for this issue?

:)

NicholasEstes, Nov 14, 2019
  2. awol111 Win User

Un blocking mail sender in windows 10

Un blocking mail sender in windows 10.

I blocked a sender in hotmail under windows 8. How do I remove the black listing under windows 10?

awol111, Nov 14, 2019
  3. Joan Pin Win User
    Email from blocked senders in Windows 10 Mail

Hi,

We're providing the Block Sender's list feature to filter the messages that you're going to receive in your emails. We'd like to clarify the information that you've provided. Did you block the sender using the Outlook.com or an Outlook application?

If it's Outlook.com, we suggest that you refresh your account by logging in and out on it.

If it's an Outlook application, we suggest that you log in Outlook.com instead and block the sender from that platform. To do this, open Outlook.com >
    Settings (gear icon) > Options > Mail
    > Junk Mail. Select Blocked senders, enter the email address or domain that you want to block, and select the Add icon. Press
    Save.

Refresh the Mail app and check if the issue will persist.

Let us know if the recommended solution works for you.

Joan Pin, Nov 14, 2019
  4. Mail (Windows 10) Search not Working for Certain Senders

Email from blocked senders in Windows 10 Mail

I have an email address in the blocked senders list in Outlook. Emails from that sender no longer appear in my Outlook account but they are appearing in Windows 10 Mail. How do I change this?

Head scratch'n one, Nov 14, 2019
Thema:

Mail (Windows 10) Search not Working for Certain Senders

1. Mail (Windows 10) Search not Working for Certain Senders - Similar Threads - Mail Search Working

2. Windows Search not working for certain files

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Search not working for certain files: Hello, i am having a problem with the Windows search function.It does not seem to find any Guitar Pro files like .gp, .gp3, etc.I have checked in the search index settings that the files are included and have tried rebuilding the index multiple times and with different...
  3. Windows Search not working for certain files

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows Search not working for certain files: Hello, i am having a problem with the Windows search function.It does not seem to find any Guitar Pro files like .gp, .gp3, etc.I have checked in the search index settings that the files are included and have tried rebuilding the index multiple times and with different...
  4. Block Senders On Mail App for Windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Block Senders On Mail App for Windows 10: How do I block email addresses through the Mail App as I don't see an option to do so?I can see an option called MOVE TO JUNK and when I click it, It says Sender blocked does this mean the sender is actually blocked and that I wont receive any mail from them?Please...
  5. Block Senders On Mail App for Windows 10

Block Senders On Mail App for Windows 10: How do I block email addresses through the Mail App as I don't see an option to do so?I can see an option called MOVE TO JUNK and when I click it, It says Sender blocked does this mean the sender is actually blocked and that I wont receive any mail from them?Please...
  6. Block e-Mail senders

Block e-Mail senders: I am conducting important research and i need to have my mail clear of banal stuff but i can't block sites that don't have an "unsubscribe" option. There's an option called "ignore" but it's faded out and i can't click it I've also tried to search it on the internet and...
  7. Blocking Senders in Windows Mail

in Windows 10 Customization
    Blocking Senders in Windows Mail: Hi Everybody. In older versions of Windows, it was easy to block spammy e-mails. R-click -> Block Sender -> done However, I've been using Win 10 for a year or more and I am having to manually delete a lot of clutter every day which is becoming a tad irksome. I have...
  8. Windows 10 Mail safe senders

Windows 10 Mail safe senders: I found a topic here from 2017 on point, saying there was no safe senders function in Windows 10 Mail. Is that still the case? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-mail-safe-senders/ed9c1f29-4541-4ebb-a60b-4fe6ce8461fe
  9. blocking senders e mail

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    blocking senders e mail: Need to block a senders e mail on windows 10 Hotmail but cannot see any options on opening inbox https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/blocking-senders-e-mail/a40d90ca-e0b2-40a0-98a7-5490fd04c462"
  10. Block senders in Windows 10 Mail ?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Block senders in Windows 10 Mail ?: How do I block advertizement senders in Windows 10 Mail account (not outlook)? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/block-senders-in-windows-10-mail/3c32e368-706c-4e15-905b-0ed27e526d45

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows amil search for sender