Windows 10: Mail & Windows Store Crashing After Update

Discus and support Mail & Windows Store Crashing After Update in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hello,The other day my PC did an update and ever since the Mail app kept crashing when trying to open emails.I tried resetting the app from settings... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by CRJDesign, Jun 14, 2021.

1. CRJDesign Win User

Mail & Windows Store Crashing After Update

Hello,The other day my PC did an update and ever since the Mail app kept crashing when trying to open emails.I tried resetting the app from settings but that didn't work.I've now uninstalled the app but Windows Store is also crashing when I search for an app so I can't re-install it.I have tried pressing the Windows key and running a troubleshooter but since the update the Windows search function won't work either. I click in the 'type here to search' box and start typing but nothing happens.Any suggestions?

:)

CRJDesign, Jun 14, 2021
  2. Brink Win User

Mail app will not open on 10041.

Hello Adam,

This is the suggested solution below if you haven't already tried it. Mail & Windows Store Crashing After Update :)

In this Windows 10 build 10041, the Mail, Calendar, and People apps may be broken due to a licensing issue with the Store Beta. To get these apps working again, you need to follow these steps:

• Open powershell as administrator
    • Run the command Get-appxprovisionedpackage –online | where-object {$_.packagename –like “*windowscommunicationsapps*”} | remove-appxprovisionedpackage –online
    • Re-install Mail, People and Calendar from the Store (green tile)

Brink, Jun 14, 2021
  3. Edwin Win User
    Mail app will not open on 10041.

Hey Shawn,
    I did that to no avail, then I ran WSReset.exe; now I'm good on all 3, Mail, Calendar and People! *Confused
    Go figure!

Store Cache - Clear in Windows 8

Edwin, Jun 14, 2021
  4. peach1971 Win User

all games crash!

I suggest you run rthdribl > http://www.daionet.gr.jp/~masa/archives/rthdribl_1_2.zip
    Increase the window size step by step and watch your vga temps permanently.
    What happens?
    If it crashes, run at stock speeds as suggested before and retry.

P.S.: When your system locks, does the display signal turn off after a time?
    Stuttering sound or no sound at all when freezing?
    What X1800XT model do you own exactly?

peach1971, Jun 14, 2021
Thema:

1. Mail & Windows Store Crashing After Update - Similar Threads - Mail Store Crashing

2. Both Mail/Calendar and Microsoft Store crashes

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Both Mail/Calendar and Microsoft Store crashes: Hello.Let me explain: I recently discovered a big problem with my Mail and Calendar app, where they both decide to crash seconds after opening them. All the troubleshooting guides I found online didn't help me, so I decided to simply uninstall/reinstall the app, and that's...
  3. Both Mail/Calendar and Microsoft Store crashes

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Both Mail/Calendar and Microsoft Store crashes: Hello.Let me explain: I recently discovered a big problem with my Mail and Calendar app, where they both decide to crash seconds after opening them. All the troubleshooting guides I found online didn't help me, so I decided to simply uninstall/reinstall the app, and that's...
  4. Both Mail/Calendar and Microsoft Store crashes

in Windows 10 Gaming
  5. Windows Mail App Crashes After 21H1 Update

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Mail App Crashes After 21H1 Update: The Win10 mail app has always worked fine for me. Recently, after the 21H1 update, it started to hang. When I click on a message, it starts to occupy about 35% of the CPU. I tried to reset the app, uninstall and reinstall it, DSIM, the app hangs. Nothing solves the problem....
  6. Windows Mail App Crashes After 21H1 Update

Windows Mail App Crashes After 21H1 Update: The Win10 mail app has always worked fine for me. Recently, after the 21H1 update, it started to hang. When I click on a message, it starts to occupy about 35% of the CPU. I tried to reset the app, uninstall and reinstall it, DSIM, the app hangs. Nothing solves the problem....
  7. Mail and calendar app crashed after Windows update.

Mail and calendar app crashed after Windows update.: The Windows 10 update was done automatically and now the Mail and Calendar app, which worked perfectly before, is not working.They have spent hours troubleshooting.I would love to get the app back. PLEASE HELP...
  8. Microsoft Store crashes after update

Microsoft Store crashes after update: Hi, Windows store crashes every time when I try to open it. I have try many solutions to fix it with different outputs from store but without success. 1. Using msreset.exe I get pop-up with information: "ms-windows-store:PurgeCaches Błąd systemu plików -2147219196". 2....
  9. Mail and Calendar App crashes after Windows update

Mail and Calendar App crashes after Windows update: Hi My office desk PC is set for auto updates - After a most recent windows 10 update - recently my mail and calendar apps went blank & fail to work - they attempt load for just a second and then crash & vanish - all other apps work fine - office 365 works also - I have...
  10. Outlook Mail Crashing on Windows Phone after Update

Outlook Mail Crashing on Windows Phone after Update: Hi, My Windows10 Lumia phone updated the Outlook Mail and Outlook Calendar app to 16006.11001.20083.0 earlier today. It now crashes on opening. New mails are visible on the home screen so the accounts are synchronised, I just can't open the app....