Windows 10: Mail within Windows 10

Discus and support Mail within Windows 10 in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; I use the in-built email within Windows 10 and am constantly getting a message telling me to update my credentials for my @gmail account. I am using... Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by Bluenose1940, Mar 19, 2020.

1. Mail within Windows 10

I use the in-built email within Windows 10 and am constantly getting a message telling me to update my credentials for my @gmail account.

I am using Windows 10 version 1903 - Build 18362.720

This is driving me crackers, can someone tell me how I can stop this from appearing please.

When I do update 'my credentials' I effectively get the thumbs up that all is OK but then the very next day, there is the message again.

I'm almost tempted to stop using this in-built system. If I can;'t resolve it then I probably will.

Thanks for any help.

:)

Bluenose1940, Mar 19, 2020
  2. Brink Win User

Mail app will not open on 10041.

Hello Adam,

This is the suggested solution below if you haven't already tried it. Mail within Windows 10 :)

In this Windows 10 build 10041, the Mail, Calendar, and People apps may be broken due to a licensing issue with the Store Beta. To get these apps working again, you need to follow these steps:

• Open powershell as administrator
    • Run the command Get-appxprovisionedpackage –online | where-object {$_.packagename –like “*windowscommunicationsapps*”} | remove-appxprovisionedpackage –online
    • Re-install Mail, People and Calendar from the Store (green tile)

Brink, Mar 19, 2020
  3. Ahhzz Win User
    Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Mar 19, 2020
  4. Edwin Win User

Mail within Windows 10

Mail app will not open on 10041.

Hey Shawn,
    I did that to no avail, then I ran WSReset.exe; now I'm good on all 3, Mail, Calendar and People! *Confused
    Go figure!

Store Cache - Clear in Windows 8

Edwin, Mar 19, 2020
Thema:

Mail within Windows 10

1. Mail within Windows 10 - Similar Threads - Mail within

2. The time stamp is not correct within my Outlook Mail.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    The time stamp is not correct within my Outlook Mail.: After sending an email in Outlook Mail I noticed the time stamp was 3 hours earlier than my Eastern Standard Time. How do I correct this? Thank you for your time....
  3. The time stamp is not correct within my Outlook Mail.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    The time stamp is not correct within my Outlook Mail.: After sending an email in Outlook Mail I noticed the time stamp was 3 hours earlier than my Eastern Standard Time. How do I correct this? Thank you for your time....
  4. Created a Word doc with internal hyperlinks to sections within the document. Created a mail...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Created a Word doc with internal hyperlinks to sections within the document. Created a mail...: The hyperlinks do not have any merge fields, they simply link to later sections of the document. I've checked the links via F9 and they are identical. Why do the links break in the resulting merged documents? We are sending to hundreds of recipients, it's not a job we can...
  5. Created a Word doc with internal hyperlinks to sections within the document. Created a mail...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Created a Word doc with internal hyperlinks to sections within the document. Created a mail...: The hyperlinks do not have any merge fields, they simply link to later sections of the document. I've checked the links via F9 and they are identical. Why do the links break in the resulting merged documents? We are sending to hundreds of recipients, it's not a job we can...
  6. Created a Word doc with internal hyperlinks to sections within the document. Created a mail...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  7. Windows 10 Mail app sometimes will not download pictures or text within an email.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 Mail app sometimes will not download pictures or text within an email.: Just came up with a solution for the issues that some are having with the Mail app in Windows 10. For months, some emails don't get fully downloaded from the client server, and are missing text or pictures within an email received. I have found an "work around" substitute...
  8. Switch Mail Addresses within one account Mail-App for Windows 10

in Windows 10 Customization
    Switch Mail Addresses within one account Mail-App for Windows 10: Hey there, lets say I have a account with the name MyAcount and two addresses *** Email address is removed for privacy *** and *** Email address is removed for privacy ***. How do I switch the address within MyAccount, when I want to send a email in Win10 Mail-App?...
  9. Is it possible to get a recovery restore dvd mailed within the US?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Is it possible to get a recovery restore dvd mailed within the US?: I have a laptop which fell on the floor. I have been able to run the reset process and also ran a chkdsk. I downloaded a recovery disk onto usb from Dell but when I tried to restore my laptop, it stopped about 3/4 of the way through and said the copy was corrupted. I have a...
  10. Mail within Windows 10

in Windows 10 Support
    Mail within Windows 10: I use the in-built email within Windows 10 and am constantly getting a message telling me to update my credentials for my @gmail account. I am using Windows 10 version 1903 - Build 18362.720 This is driving me crackers, can someone tell me how I can stop this from appearing...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. what is version 16005.11029.20108.0